Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 11 February 2009 - 09:05 AM

QUOTE (Z'areh @ Feb 11 2009, 01:37 PM)
[b]Another headline that can best be described as wishful thinking, if not a lie altogether.
This mad-dash by the Turkish Foreign Minister Babacan to hold meetings with Nalbandian and be seen as "solving" the Artsakh problem is nothing but posturing to show the new US administration that they would be spoiling ....
----
BABACAN'S CONTACTS
Hurriyet said the agreement came after the busy meeting traffic of Turkish Foreign Minister Ali Babacan. He met with Armenian

I have asked this on sevaral occasions;

http://hyeforum.com/...topic=19330&hl=

QUOTE (Arpa @ Jan 22 2009, 09:35 AM)
When it comes to politics I am a blithering nincompoop.
Will our politically savvy pundits please tell us what the
------
How will it “harm”? How will it make things worse than they already are?

===
Yervant;
Every time Babacan or his ilk says that, they mean it will hurt Turkey's interests and has nothing to do with the so called relationship.

Those comedy writers in ankara come up with more ridiculous one liners every so often.
The latest is “it will harm the ongoing ‘dialogue’” goof.gif clown.gif
Of late they have not talked about “was it a G or not?”, except that now “Yerevan is ready to kiss (ass) and makeup were it not for those “pesky Diaspora (read Dashank and ASALA)”. huh.gif
As stated above, I am not good at politics. It will “harm” how? They will blockade? Amass the entire army at the border?**
Wht is thar "baboon" saying? That they will "blockade" or resume the panturkic turanic drive to wipe Armenia off the map? Tell us something new!
What they are doing is like a “turkey caught in the fan“, with feathers flying all over, trying to anticipate the US Congress, to say “fait accompli”, no more argument!.

Coming back to Artsakh. Yes, maybe some less strategic villages should be demilitarized, it will make our task much easier, more compact and easier to protect and manage. But, they must never be allowed to get between (Karvajar)Artskah and Armenia again.. Never between Artsakh and Iran. As to Aghdam, a stab right at the heart of Artsakh????
http://www.armeniadi...maps/index.html
http://www.armenica....karabakh93.html
At the present, WE are leading in this game, WE are holding several trump cards. Let us not let them bluff us down!
**Let them attack Yerevan, With their limited knowledge of “history”, let us remind them of the Battles of Sardarabat, Aparan and Vanadzor. It may be an opportunity for us to re-conquer the regions of Ani, Ararat and Nakhj-Avan.
PS. You know me. I am still in the dark. What kind of "talk" is this baboon-jan talking about? Is it like "we talk, and you listen"? Has he forgotten that WE can also 'TALK"?
Breaking news.
ADOPTION OF THE ARMENIAN RESOLUTION BY THE US CONGRESS MAY STOP THE STARTED PROCESS BETWEEN ARMENIA AND TURKEY"
AZG Armenian Daily
11/02/2009
"If the US Congress adopt the Armenian Genocide resolution and the
US President Barack Obama use the word "genocide" in his message
on April 24, the started reconciliation process between Turkey and
Armenia may stop", Turkish Foreign Minister Ali Babacan announced,
according to Turkish news agencies.

GOOD!!!
I can produce better "talks" from te lower end of my digestive system.
Here is fartajan, or , is it me? tongue.gif
http://www.funny.com...ures=Power_Fart

Edited by Arpa, 11 February 2009 - 12:19 PM.

#22 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:05 PM

ARMENIAN SERVICEMAN KILLED

• According to the information of the NKR Defense Ministry, in the night of March 13, the Azerbaijan party again violated the cease-fire regime in the southeast direction of the Nagorno Karabakh and Azerbaijani armed forces' contact-line, as a result of which a serviceman of the NKR Defense Army, while having his duty, was killed by a sniper.

It is noticeable that the incident took place the next day after the Office of the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairman-in-Office Andrzej Kasprzyk held a monitoring of the NKR and Azerbaijani armed forces' contact-line just in this area.

This incident, followed by a casualty, took place due to the lack of a corresponding public assessment by the mediators and Andrzej Kasprzyk's Office of the frequent cease-fire violations by the Azerbaijani party during the monitorings held by the Office of the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairman-in-Office.

The lack of a corresponding political assessment of similar actions, which have been repeatedly emphasized by Stepanakert, only encourage the aggressive side, which doesn't even consider it expedient to discuss the proposal of the Foreign Ministers of the OSCE Minsk Group member-states on withdrawing snipers from the front positions as a confidence-building measure, which was introduced during a December 4, 2008 meeting of the OSCE Council of Foreign Ministers.

#23 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:20 PM

CEASEFIRE VIOLATED BY AZERBAIJANI PARTY

On the night of 18 March and during the day the ceasefire has been violated in the Line of Contact of Azerbaijan-Karabakh, reports the Defense Ministry of Nagorno Karabakh. The Azeri armed forces fired the military units of NKR army in the directions of Megdili, Horadiz, Ashagh Veisali, Kuropatkino, Yusufdjanlu, Marzili, Karmiravan and Djraberd. The NKR defense army took appropriate measures and the rival stopped shooting.

#24 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:04 PM

CEASEFIRE VIOLATED BY AZERBAIJANI PARTY

• On the night of 25 March and during the day the ceasefire has been violated in the Line of Contact of Azerbaijan-Karabakh, reports the Defense Ministry of Nagorno Karabakh. The Azeri armed forces fired the military units of NKR army in the directions of Megdili, Nouzger, Levonarch, Goradiz, Qurdlar, Kuropatkino, Karmiravan, and Djraberd. The NKR defense army took appropriate measures and the rival stopped shooting.

#25 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 10:27 AM

Հրադադարի ռեժիմի խախտում
[ 2009/03/30 | 17:31 ]
Արցախ
Համաձայն ԼՂՀ պաշտպանության նախարարության մամուլի ծառայության տարածած հաղորդագրության, մարտի 28-ից 29-ը և այսօրվա ընթացքում ղարաբաղա-ադրբեջանական զորքերի շփման գոտու մի շարք հատվածներում արձանագրվել են հրադադարի ռեժիմի խախտման դեպքեր:

Պաշտպանության բանակի առաջապահ ստորաբաժանումների ձեռնարկած պատասխան գործողություններից հետո հակառակորդը լռել է:

Հակառակորդը փոքր տրամաչափի հրաձգային զենքերից և դիպուկահար հրացաններից գնդակոծել է Մեհդիլի, Հորադիզ, Չախրլը, Կորգան, Կզլգայա, Քարվենդ, Կուրոպատկինո, Մարզիլի, Նովրուզլու, Թաղիբեյլի, Լևոնարխ, Կարմիրավան, Ջրաբերդ, Սեյսուլան, Մադաղիս և Թալիշ ուղղություններում տեղակայված ղարաբաղյան դիրքապահների հենակետերը:

#26 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:21 AM

CEASEFIRE VIOLATED IN LINE OF CONTACT

• On the night of 15 April the ceasefire has been violated in the Line of Contact of Azerbaijan-Karabakh armed forces, reports the Defense Ministry of Nagorno Karabakh. According to the source the Azeri armed forces fired the military positions of NKR army in the directions of Nouzger, Corgan, Qurdlar, Kuropatkino, Levonarch, Karmiravan and Djraberd. The NKR defense army took appropriate measures to make the rival stop firing.

#27 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 12:12 PM

Not Karabakh, but Azerbaijani armed forces violates armistice
15.08.2009 13:50 GMT+04:00 Print version Send to mail

/PanARMENIAN.Net/ "The allegation that the Karabakh forces have violated armistice along the entire perimeter of the front, is absolute misinformation. Karabakh party keeps the armistice regime, " Lieutenant colonel Senor Hasratyan , head of the NKR ministry of defense press service told a PanARMENIAN.Net reporter.

According to him, on the contrary, it is the Azerbaijani troops violates the armistice regime and fire Karabakh's posts that has become quite regular thing.

”We respond only in the case of necessity, to force Azerbaijani side to stop,” Senor Hasratyan said.

Azerbaijani media reported that on August 14 and 15 “Armenian armed forces violated ceasefire in several front directions at once

#28 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 03:05 PM

Violations of the cease-fire regime on the contact-line between the Nagorno-Karabakh and Azerbaijani armed forces were registered on the night of September 16. Karabakh's Ministry of Defense reports that the enemy opened fire at the NKR army's positions in the settlements of Goradiz, Meghdili, Kurdlar, Nuzger, Korgan, Jaberd, Sarijalu and Shurabad, using arms of different calibers. The NKR troops retaliated and neutralized the hostile fire.

#29 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 02:50 AM

Last week Azerbaijan broke ceasefire 78 times
11:38 / 03/15/2010

Posted Image March 7-13, seventy-eight ceasefire violations from Azerbaijani side were registered on the contact line of NKR and Azerbaijani armed forces.

According to NKR Defense Ministry, Azerbaijani side fired at Karabakhi positions mainly from Dragunov sniper rifle and long range rifle Black Arrow.

Only on March 10, Azerbaijani side moulded 20 bullets from Black Arrow in the direction of Talish village in Martakert region, NKR Defense Ministry Press service informed NEWS.am.

As a result of actions by NKR Defense Army the adversary was silenced. Karabakhi side incurred no losses, press service reports.

L.A.

#30 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 02:51 AM

Azerbaijan fired at defensive posts of Koti village
14:05 / 03/18/2010

Posted Image The information disseminated by Azerbaijani media that subdivisions of RA armed forces broke ceasefire firing at Azerbaijani positions in the regions of Tavush and Noyemberyan on March 17, is not true, RA Defense Ministry Press Service informed NEWS.am.

Meanwhile, Azerbaijani defensive posts opened fired on the tractor conducting farming operations in Koti village. No victims and injured were reported, the press service informs.

L.A.

#31 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 02:51 AM

Azerbaijan violates ceasefire
18:10 / 03/18/2010

Posted Image March 17-18, a number of ceasefire violations were registered on the contact line of NKR and Azerbaijani armed forces.

According to NKR Defense Ministry Press Service, Azerbaijani side fired at Karabakhi positions in the directions of Marzili, Karakhanbeyli, Jraberd and Shurabad from different small arms and sniper rifles.

The enemy was silenced after retaliation fire. No casualties were reported.

L.A.

#32 Guderian

Guderian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:35 PM

Anyone want to take the land currently known as Artsakh? Stop whinging and bitching, get organised, and fight them for it. If you can't, it is not yours. Them's the rules kiddies. Applies to all nations and states in the world with the exception of Albania, who when they want to steal another peoples land, they con everyone else into doing it for them.

#33 Armat

Armat

A R M A T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:52 PM

sadly 4 Hye tkhaner spanvel en. This is serious.For every Armenian 40 Azeris must die!! We will not forget!

#34 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:16 PM

AZERBAIJAN VIOLATES CEASEFIRE 15 TIMES
Posted ImageOn August 23-24, 15 cases of ceasefire violation by Azerbaijani side were registered at the contact line between the armed forces of Azerbaijan and Karabakh. Azerbaijani units fired at Karabakh positions from different types of small arms, including sniper rifles in the directions of Hadrut, Askeran and Martakert regions. The NKR Defense Army neutralized the enemy opening return fire, NKR MoD press service reports.

#35 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 11:02 AM

AZERBAIJAN VIOLATES TRUCE 27 TIMES IN A DAY
Posted ImageOn the night of September 16, 27 cases of ceasefire violation by the Azerbaijani side were registered along the line of contact between the armed forces of Azerbaijan and Karabakh, NKR MoD press service reports. Azerbaijani units made 200 shots at Karabakh positions from different types of arms, including sniper rifles and assault rifles in the directions of Hadrut, Askeran, Martuni and Martakert regions. The NKR Defense Army neutralized the enemy opening retaliatory fire

#36 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 17 September 2010 - 11:33 AM

Poor Baby!! :msn-cry:
http://news.am/eng/news/31308.html

Armenian soldier killed in ceasefire violation on contact line
September 17, 2010 | 19:38
A soldier of the NKR Defense Army Andranik Sargsyan was killed in the ceasefire violations by Azerbaijani side in the frontline between the armed forces of Azerbaijan and Karabakh on September 17.
Sargsyan (1991, Shushi military commissariat) served as a lance corporal.
As the NKR Defense Ministry press service informed NEWS.am, the Azerbaijani units fired at Karabakh positions from different types of small arms, including sniper rifles in the north-eastern direction of Nagorno-Karabakh.

Edited by Arpa, 17 September 2010 - 11:39 AM.

#37 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:12 AM

85 CEASEFIRE VIOLATIONS
  • Posted ImageNearly were registered in a number of sectors of the line of contact between Karabakh and Azerbaijan. In the past two days, frontline subdivisions of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces shot more than 600 times toward the bases of the Karabakh guards stationed in Hadrut, Martuni, Askeran and Martakert with automatic guns of different diameters and marksmen guns. According to the press service of the NKR Ministry of Defense, the opponent stopped after actions taken by the frontline subdivisions of the Defense Army.

#38 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:17 AM

CEASEFIRE VIOLATIONS REDUCED

Instances of ceasefire violations at the line of contact between NKR and Azerbaijani armed forces reportedly reduced last week. Between Sept. 19 and 25, Azerbaijan fired at NKR positions from different weapons in the direction of Hadrut, Martuni, Askeran and Martakert. The fire was stopped due to retaliatory measures taken by Karabakh armed forces.

#39 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:19 AM

KAREKIN II CONVEYS SHEIKH'S REQUEST

Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia Kirill conveyed Chairman of the Caucasus Muslims Clerical Office Sheil-ul-Islam Allahshukur *****zade's request to Catholicos of All Armenians Karekin II to assist the return of body of Azeri serviceman Mubariz Ibrahimov, who was killed at Chaylu settlement during an Azerbaijani subversive attack. According to the head of the information services of Holy Etchamiadzin, Rev. Father Vahram Melikyan, His Holiness Karekin II had a meeting with Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan to inform about the request. "Unlike Azerbaijan, Armenia observes humanitarian law norms and transfers bodies to the opposite side. It stands ready to consider any request of the kind if Azerbaijan meets the norms of the international humanitarian law. Unlike Armenia, Azerbaijan has always plotted subversive attacks and tried to intrude into the territory of Karabakh which hardly benefits the peaceful settlement of the Karabkh conflict," Vahram Melikyan said.

#40 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:34 AM

David Babayan: it’s NKR that Azerbaijan has to ask for the body of the killed, not Armenia
September 27, 2010 - 17:25 AMT Posted Image 12:25 GMTPanARMENIAN.Net - Azerbaijan spares no efforts to present the transfer of Azeri ensign Mubariz Ibragimov’s body as a political issue, according to the head of the Central Information Department of the NKR President’s Office David Babayan.

“The body of the Azeri subversive lies in no one’s land, it’s the line of contact of NKR and Azeri armed forces. Earlier, All Armenian Catholocos, by the request of the Patriarch of Moscow, addressed Armenian president to assist in the transfer of the body.”

“Seeking to involve Armenia in the issue, Azerbaijan is trying to insinuate that Ibrahimov might be killed by an Armenian soldier. Such an action can only by characterized as a provocation. It’s NKR that Azerbaijan has to ask for the body of the killed, and not Armenia,” Babayan said, noting that inadequate perception of reality is prevalent in Baku.

A subversive attack of the Azerbaijani armed forces at the village of Chaylu was prevented by Nagorno Karabakh servicemen on June 18. As result of a close combat, the Azerbaijanis retreated, leaving ensign Mubariz Ibrahimov killed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users