• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#21 CheekY

CheekY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 12:12 AM

QUOTE (ArmenSarg @ Dec 14 2003, 05:44 PM)
The only advantage (<=cotraversial) Russian woman have, is that they make you feel like MALE in capital case. They give you the control.

they do?? lol huh.gif i thought it's mostly women who control their men in russia biggrin.gif and i also i thought in most marriages after a decade or so the woman takes control hehe

#22 CheekY

CheekY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 12:18 AM

QUOTE (anileve @ Dec 14 2003, 06:07 PM)
Don't get offended, but you guys are so easily manipulated into false thinking. A woman knows male psychology like the back of her hand, and she knows how to use it to achieve her desired goal, and she usually does. God knows I've done it on many occasions to achieve my goal, all it takes is a subtle swivel of the hips, a skirt and batting eyelashes. The conquest is effortless really. biggrin.gif

See women make you u believe that you are the MAN that way you are more vulnerable to deceit of her true intent. And when the right moment comes they pull out the whip. Happens all the time, and I must say that it is quite amusing to watch and more amusing to call my guy friends "--- whipped" as they squirm in their skin. lol.gif

oh you're so right! smile.gif

#23 -=VAHE=-

-=VAHE=-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 12:36 AM

The only thing I can say about Russian women is that they are probably the only women that like Armenian guys. Not like here in the U.S. Well nayats so nevermind.

#24 Armen

Armen

Veterinarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE (skittles @ Dec 15 2003, 12:12 AM)

they do?? lol huh.gif i thought it's mostly women who control their men in russia biggrin.gif

They control Russian men and only in certain aspects of life.

and i also i thought in most marriages after a decade or so the woman takes control hehe

Decade?!! In marrige it happens right after the first child.

#25 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts
  • Interests:uninterested...

Posted 15 December 2003 - 03:12 AM

QUOTE (anileve @ Dec 14 2003, 03:56 PM)
On the contrary Russian women are very smart; they use all of these God given attributes to get what they want, mainly a successful husband. Later on the man is sleeping in a barn while a happily plump Russian wife is running the household and the business.

and "adopts" two armenian men.

#26 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 03:14 AM

QUOTE (skittles @ Dec 14 2003, 10:12 PM)
they do?? lol huh.gif i thought it's mostly women who control their men in russia biggrin.gif and i also i thought in most marriages after a decade or so the woman takes control hehe

"eto pravda cho muzhik xazayin doma. no, kak gavoritsya, bez Natalii Semionovni dom ne dom."

#27 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 03:17 AM

"koshmar belova, zhena rozhayet negra.
koshmar negra, zhena rozhayet belova.
koshmar kitayts, zhena rozhayet.
koshmar armenina, zhena.
koshmar moskvicha, gde zhena?"

#28 CheekY

CheekY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 03:30 AM

QUOTE (Harut @ Dec 15 2003, 03:17 AM)
koshmar armenina, zhena.

nice hehe

#29 sev-mard

sev-mard

As it was in the beginning, so it shall be...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 09:52 AM

koshmar armenina, zhena.

Hey! It's hard enough for odars like myself struggling with Hayaren, and you're going to share secrets in yet another lezu!? sadwalk.gif laugh.gif

Edited by sev-mard, 15 December 2003 - 09:53 AM.

#30 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 10:38 AM

QUOTE (sev-mard @ Dec 15 2003, 07:52 AM)
Hey! It's hard enough for odars like myself struggling with Hayaren, and you're going to share secrets in yet another lezu!? sadwalk.gif laugh.gif

"nightmare of white, wife delivers a black baby.
nightmare of black, wife delivers a white baby.
nightmare of chinese, wife delivers.
nightmare of armenian, wife.
mighmare of moscowian (russian), where is wife?!"

#31 sev-mard

sev-mard

As it was in the beginning, so it shall be...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 11:14 AM

merci Harut!

Funny... tongue.gif

#32 Davo0074_NL

Davo0074_NL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 07:04 AM

Barev Hayer Jan,

First of all I want to appologize to all the ladies here but....
Russian women, I mean the ones we are talking about should be considdered as a toy for men. I mean that is what they are asking for and it is for a fact that this russian women love armenian guys. Let`s face the differences between Men & women to comment on the argument that some among us think that it is not good that men "use" the russian woman and afterwards want to setttle with a armenian virgine.

(Armenian) men (and maybe not armenian women) can make a difference between the things that are going on when they make fun with (russian) women and real love and family orientation. And the needs that (armenian) men have is just in their nature but has nothing to do with the feelings they have towards armenian women.

Women can not seperate the love feeling and sex. It is just in their nature, only russian women can!

David

#33 CheekY

CheekY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 07:21 AM

well why is it that Armenian men after fooling around with Russian women marry Armenian "virgins" but still run to Russian women for the fun??
aren't Armenian women good enough for ya? blink.gif

#34 Davo0074_NL

Davo0074_NL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 07:38 AM

Ofcousre they are good enough, they are the best but you should see it as drinking a bear or smoking a sigarette. Never think that any Armenian guy will feel more to that type of Russian girl than to his own woman. Respect and love is what he feels to his own woman. Pleasure is the only thing he wants from the russian barby.

It`s hard to accept and understand for woman,lol smile.gif)

#35 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 08:07 AM

There is nothing to "understand" about your thinking, except that you respect not women but wives!

#36 Davo0074_NL

Davo0074_NL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 08:18 AM

Stormy jan, don`t get me wrong. I try to say that I don`t respect the type of woman we are talking about here BUT I surtenly respect wives and woman that respect theirselves that much that they just focus on getting a decend wife and mother and respect their tradition, loved ones and family that they understand that what they see in this world is not all for them.

SHAT EM HARGUM MER AXCHIKNERIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAVID ph34r.gif

#37 CheekY

CheekY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 08:34 AM

QUOTE (Davo0074_NL @ Dec 20 2003, 05:38 PM)
Ofcousre they are good enough, they are the best but you should see it as drinking a bear or smoking a sigarette. Never think that any Armenian guy will feel more to that type of Russian girl than to his own woman. Respect and love is what he feels to his own woman. Pleasure is the only thing he wants from the russian barby.

It`s hard to accept and understand for woman,lol smile.gif)

ok so you respect and love your Armenian wife because she gives you babies etc but cheat on her with a Russian whore(who you could catch hiv or whatever from and ruin your wife and child's life as well as yours) because you have too much respect for your Armenian wife to have fun with her? lol is that what we don’t understand and accept? rolleyes.gif

..or maybe i misunderstood you?

#38 Davo0074_NL

Davo0074_NL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 08:53 AM

Indeed you misunderstood me again Skittles jan,

Safe s-- is ofcourrse the number one thing what people should think about when they are in that kind of situation. Everyone should ofcourse think of the risks but if they do it it`s better to do it with the russian and not someone else because the russians know their place and they respect actually the fact that a man is married and they accept what they are used for.

I don`t want to go to deep into this but just to explain, a man can have some needs (lust) that he might not want his wive to get into that.

Difference betweeb S-- and Making Love.

I think you`ll still not understand me but anyway YOU ARMENIAN WOMAN ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David ph34r.gif

#39 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 08:55 AM

No, skittles, you hit it just right.
I don't understand this concept of "not respecting oneself." How can women "not respect themselves"? By calling themselves names? "I'm a zheet!" huh.gif

#40 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 09:00 AM

Just so we don't have a re-run - I refer you, Davo, to the following:

http://armenians.com...opic=7400&st=40

And with that I'll end what I have to say.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users