Jehovah's Witnesses

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Zara

Zara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Interests:Emilio Pucci, Guy Laroche, Judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Israeli Krav Maga, Nature, Sports, Coins, Franz Marc

Posted 11 February 2008 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (vartanUSA @ Jan 27 2008, 08:07 AM)
I agree
JW is nothing but a brainwashing doctrine well applied systematic and methodic
They are also asking to donate all your “earthly belongings” like money car real estate to the cult since you can not take them with you to “heavens” anyway

That's true. There are a lot of cult-ish organizations like that. One time I remember hearing that this one man (the leader) was telling his believers to give him money to "give to christ" or something like that. He made $9 million in a year from those suckers. I think he lives in Mexico now. What's worse isn't the cult (I think), it's the believers who are lame enough to get suckered in. lamo.gif

#22 aSoldier

aSoldier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 02:45 AM

wat the..did someone delete my post?

#23 ALMA

ALMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 03:32 AM

QUOTE (Ashot @ Jan 27 2008, 04:59 AM)
Em jan, I would personally pull from the uncle's shirt shame him because his belief does not let him argue, fight, or engage in a hatefull conversation, and tell him to get the hell out from the restaurant before i capped something up his mouth... Personally ever time I notice a jeova witness I ask the dj to play this song - Inchi hamar banak berin, Yeovai v@kanerin, Etig vnase toqerin, Ya Znayu!!!

No but he could prove that he wasn't fighting. Sut en xosum APASHKYARA heto asum en yes sut chxosaci yes enthamene chishte chasaci, yete karan mardun fracnen u sute geghetsik dasavorelov asen urem da sut chi parzapes chishte chasele.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users