• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 02:08 PM

curiosity? What happened is happened to your ancestors, not you. would you loose anything?

So If I kill you and rob you from all your possesions your children and grandchildren have no rights over your assets? Very interesting! Very original pattern of thinking! smile.gif

Boy, if you only knew what great supporter you have in my simple persona for your accession to the Union... I really wish you to become part of the European family of nations and I believe your nation and your country rightly belongs to Europe. smile.gif

Edited by gamavor, 08 September 2006 - 02:10 PM.

#42 zurderer

zurderer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 02:13 PM

So If I kill you and rob you from all your possesions your children and grandchildren have no rights over your assets? Very interesting! Very original pattern of thinking!

Irrelevant, I didnot say such thing. Of course you have right over your ancestors assets.(If we are talking about moral)

#43 zurderer

zurderer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 02:15 PM

Boy, if you only knew what great supporter you have in my simple persona for your accession to the Union... I really wish you to become part of the European family of nations and I believe your nation and your country rightly belongs to Europe.

Sad, I have not much interest with EU. I have good job, and I dont need money.(So EU)

#44 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 02:32 PM

Well I'm very happy for you. I wish more turks are happy with their lifes so that we should not see their ugly faces in Europe and America.

As to your previous polution, - it is not about moral. In the civilized world we have a concept called the LAW. Most laws are moral, but some are not! I hope and wish that you will get rid of your Ottoman past not in terms of getting rid of your scarfs, mustaches and bending over but modernization of your natural ways.

#45 zurderer

zurderer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 02:36 PM

Well I'm very happy for you. I wish more turks are happy with their lifes so that we should not see their ugly faces in Europe and America.

Well want to use turkish goods? you can help our economy and you will see less turk at EU or USA.

In the civilized world we have a concept called the LAW. Most laws are moral, but some are not!

Well I have different idea about law, laws are not about moral but about power fight.

Unfortunately you have no power for changing law at Turkey.

By the way, Civilized world? do you mean iraq or afghanistan?

mustaches

what is your problem with mustaches? mad.gif It is one of most precious part of human body.

#46 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 02:51 PM

I rest my case smile.gif

#47 phantom22

phantom22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE(zurderer @ Sep 8 2006, 03:36 PM) View Post
Well want to use turkish goods? you can help our economy and you will see less turk at EU or USA.

Well I have different idea about law, laws are not about moral but about power fight.

Unfortunately you have no power for changing law at Turkey.
By the way, Civilized world? do you mean iraq or afghanistan?

what is your problem with mustaches? mad.gif It is one of most precious part of human body.

#48 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:24 AM

See Comedistan.

Edited by Arpa, 15 July 2010 - 09:51 AM.

#49 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 01:07 PM

The Syrians are not Arabs in the true sense, neither are they “musims” by definition. Some day they may find their true identity which is neither Arab or muslim. They were the one of the very few first Christians, even before you-know-who.
----
Hehe!! See her "hijab/shejab" and her "I-phone/you-phone".Hypocrite Dogs and B*tch' s!!!
http://news.yahoo.co...a_islamic_veils
http://news.yahoo.co...nJlbmNoZW50cmVw
http://news.yahoo.co...nJlbmNoZW50cmVw

Syria bans face veils at universities
By ALBERT AJI, Associated Press Writer Albert Aji, Associated Press Writer 35 mins ago
DAMASCUS, Syria – Syria has banned the face-covering Islamic veil from the country's universities to prevent what it sees as a threat to its secular identity, as similar moves in Europe spark cries of discrimination against Muslims.
The Education Ministry issued the ban Sunday, according to a government official who spoke on condition of anonymity because he is not authorized to speak publicly.
The ban, which affects public and private universities, is only against the niqab — a full Islamic veil that reveals only a woman's eyes — not headscarves, which are far more commonly worn by Syrian women.
The billowing black robe known as a niqab is not widespread in Syria, although it has become more common recently — a move that has not gone unnoticed in a country governed by a secular, authoritarian regime.
"We have given directives to all universities to ban niqab-wearing women from registering," the government official told The Associated Press on Monday.
The niqab "contradicts university ethics," he added, saying the government was seeking to protect its secular identity.
He also confirmed that hundreds of primary school teachers who were wearing the niqab at government-run schools were transferred last month to administrative jobs.
Syria is the latest country to weigh in on the veil, perhaps the most visible hallmark of conservative Islam. The wearing of veils has spread in other secular-leaning Arab countries such as Jordan and Lebanon, as well, with Jordan's government trying to discourage it by playing up reports of robbers who wear veils as masks.
Turkey also bans Muslim headscarves in universities, with many saying attempts to allow them in schools amount to an attack on modern Turkey's secular laws.
European countries including France, Spain, Belgium and the Netherlands are considering bans on the grounds that the veils are degrading to women.
France's lower house of parliament overwhelmingly approved a ban on wearing burqa-style Islamic veils on July 13 in an effort to define and protect French values, a move that angered many in the country's large Muslim community.
Opponents say such bans violate freedom of religion and will stigmatize all Muslims.
Duaa, a 19-year-old university student in Damascus, said she hopes to continue wearing her niqab to classes when the next term begins in the fall despite the ban.
Otherwise, she said, she will not be able to study.
"The niqab is a religious obligation," said Duaa, who asked that her surname not be used because she was not comfortable speaking publicly on the issue. "I cannot go without it."
Copyright © 2010 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved

Edited by Arpa, 19 July 2010 - 01:18 PM.

#50 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 02:57 PM

Why are some people reciting the name of GOD in vain, and using HIM to justify their UNGODLY acts?
Did not mehmet turkoghlu recite “allah ou ekber” before he slit the throats of our ancestors? Which allah, which god were they calling? I doubt if they were invoking “rahman al rahim/merciful of all”.
A picture of allah;
http://scrapetv.com/...ah-Khomeini.jpg

Exod 20.
[7] Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
7Քո տէր Աստծու անունն զուր տեղը չպիտի արտասանես, որովհետև Տէրը արդար չի համարում նրան, ով իր անունը զուր տեղն է արտասանում։
Verse: 7 Մի́ առնուցուս զանուն տ(եառ)ն ա(ստուծո)յ քոյ ՛ի վերայ սնոտեաց. զի ո́չ սիրեսցէ տ(է)ր զայն, որ առնուցու զանուն նորա ՛ի վերայ սնոտեաց։

---
We are only 3 days away from the 9th year from 9/11/2001, and there is so much bullshit flying around about the planned so called islamic center only a few doors from that tragically scared WTC site, where over 4000 people of all faiths and all colors were incinerated.
Now, tell me about that SOB god of islam, that that attack was not the act of islam, and that how benevolent islam is. BULLCRAP!!!
Yes, do tell us that that act of terrorism was not an islamic act, and then tell us how many of the below (partial) list of perpetrators were of other faiths but islam.
And now so many idiotic imams are coming out of the woodwork to tell us that islam is a religion of love, peace and tolerance. Yea !!! Right “pis” and “toler-my-arse”.
How many new/old Chrsitian Centers/churches have been built in Saudia, Iran and furkey lately?
Show me one new Christian building in those damn countries, that is beside that joke of “akdamar museum” then I’ll participate in the building of an Islamic center.
My fathers used to say “We should get out of the shadow of the minaret” . And now see how the minaret has caught up with us!!!
Allah ou ekber? Up their big noses! Shoonshanordiner!!! If they intended to come to Christian America then why did they murder us the Christian Armenians and stole our homes and churches ?
Why are they coming to America? Who is inviting them?
Yes, yes. Let all the furks come to America, we will take back our land and home.
--
Here is a list of those “benevolently peaceful “ non-muslims. Which of them professes other than “islam”. Christian. judaic, Budhist or Brahman?

Here is a symbol of islam the sword. Now tell us how the sword is a symbol peace, love and tolerance!!!
http://3.bp.blogspot...rabia flag1.gif
---

Idea for the 11 September 2001 attacks plot originated with Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, who had been active in the Philippines in the mid-1990s, and was an uncle of Ramzi Yousef, who was involved in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.
Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi were both experienced and respected jihadists in the eyes of al-Qaeda leader, Osama bin Laden. Mihdhar and Hazmi
Mihdhar and Hazmi were also potential pilot hijackers, but did not do well in their initial pilot lessons in San Diego. Both were kept on as "muscle" hijackers, who would help overpower the passengers and crew, and allow the pilot hijackers to take control of the flights. In addition to Mihdhar and Hazmi, thirteen other muscle hijackers were selected in late 2000 or early 2001. All were from Saudi Arabia, with the exception of Fayez Banihammad, who was from the United Arab Emirates.[citation needed]
Hijackers: Mohamed Atta (Egyptian), Waleed al-Shehri (Saudi Arabian), Wail al-Shehri (Saudi Arabian), Abdulaziz al-Omari (Saudi Arabian), Satam al-Suqami (Saudi Arabian).[4]

Two flight attendants called the American Airlines reservation desk during the hijacking. Betty Ong reported that "the four hijackers had come from first-class seats: 2A, 2B, 9A, and 9B."[5] Flight attendant Amy Sweeney called a flight services manager at Logan Airport in Boston and described them as Middle Eastern.[5] She gave the staff the seat numbers and they pulled up the ticket and credit card information of the hijackers, identifying Mohamed Atta.[6]

Mohamed Atta was heard speaking over the air traffic control system, broadcasting messages he intended for the passengers.[7]

Hijackers: Marwan al-Shehhi (United Arab Emirates), Fayez Banihammad (United Arab Emirates), Mohand al-Shehri (Saudi Arabian), Hamza al-Ghamdi (Saudi Arabian), Ahmed al-Ghamdi (Saudi).[4]
A United Airlines mechanic was called by a flight attendant who stated the crew had been murdered and the plane hijack
Hijackers: Hani Hanjour (Saudi Arabian), Khalid al-Mihdhar (Saudi Arabian), Majed Moqed (Saudi Arabian), Nawaf al-Hazmi (Saudi Arabian), Salem al-Hazmi (Saudi Arabian).[4]
Two hijackers, Hani Hanjour and Majed Moqed were identified by clerks as having

Two of the passengers had been on the FBI's terrorist-alert list: Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi.

Hijackers: Ziad Jarrah (Lebanese), Ahmed al-Haznawi (Saudi Arabian), Ahmed al-Nami (Saudi Arabian), Saeed al-Ghamdi (Saudi Arabian).[4]
Passenger Jeremy Glick stated that the hijackers were Arabic-looking,…

Edited by Arpa, 08 September 2010 - 03:04 PM.

#51 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 07:46 AM

Maybe I should have posted this under category Comedistan. :P :D
Now France. Who will be next? Do the so called muslim/furks of Bosnia and Albania wear such ridiculous rags. How many “street walkers “ in Paris wear the hijab** or burqa?
**Many correspondents are pronouncing the word as “higab/hiqab” from the Sauudi./ Egyptian where the J is pronounced as G/Q. How many of those hijabed/burqaed” are in fact walkers of the streets of Paris?
See why the modern furks say the more civilized word for prostitute is “fahisheh”, from the Farsi from Arabic
فاحشه، =Obscene act, fornication.
A long time ago, in Marash, a kamavor had been shot to death for raising the veil of a furkissh slut.
----
See what Ali Suat said here # 49
http://hyeforum.com/...opic=1635&st=40

:fahişe (prostitute) fromm arabic "excessive"
orospu (whore) fm persian "ruspi" (whore, slut)
yosma (slut, probably greek) ..…

Peek a boo . I see you !!!Notice the woman in center second row who looks like Mother Teresa.
http://www.thehindu...._BA_547898f.jpg
----

Two women detained on first day of French burqa ban

AP A veiled woman is being taken away by police officers in Paris on Monday. France has banned Islamic face veils in public.
Two women wearing Islamic face veils or niqabs were detained by police in Paris on Monday on the first day of a ban on Muslim garments that cover the face.
The two women were part of a group of a dozen people protesting the ban — the first of its kind in a Western country — in front of NotreDame cathedral.
A police spokesman told DPA that three people had been detained over the protest “because they were taking part in an undeclared demonstration” and not because two of the women were wearing the niqab.
They had been brought to a police station for an identity check, the spokesman said. He could not confirm whether they had been fined.
The demonstration was organized by an organization called Don’t Touch My Constitution, which has led opposition to the law that was passed last October but only came into effect on Monday.
Under the law a woman wearing a burqa (a garment that covers the body from head to toe) or a niqab (a veil that covers the face with just a slit for the eyes) can be fined 150 euros or forced to take classes on citizenship.
Around 2,000 women are estimated to be affected by the ban, which includes public parks, restaurants, cinemas and beaches but does not include private homes, places of worship or cars.
Within hours of the ban a woman wearing a niqab boarded a train to Paris from the southern city of Avignon.
Kenza Drider, 32, told reporters she considered the law a violation of her rights as a citizen of France and a European but that if she was cited by police.
“I am committing no crime,” said Ms. Drider, who was on her way to Paris for a television interview. There were no reports of her being stopped by police.
Proponents of the ban say it aims to protect women from Islamic fundamentalism and improve public security.
The law’s detractors argue it will make imprison burqa or niqab wearers in their homes.
Police have been ordered to apply the law with as much tact as possible, and to try to persuade rather than coerce women to show their face for identity checks.

Edited by Arpa, 13 April 2011 - 01:38 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users