• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts
  • Interests:Art, Yoga, Spirituality

Posted 26 January 2004 - 10:01 PM

i have, i am a shameless one sad.gif smile.gif

#3 Anonymouse

Anonymouse

Julius Caesar was a salad dressing dude!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 26 January 2004 - 10:14 PM

Well, I know I can break glass and a plate, but a heart? I can puncture it with a pencil yes, but break? Hmmmm, not likely.

#4 Dan

Dan

Banned. Never to Return.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 26 January 2004 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE (Armo77 @ Jan 26 2004, 10:35 PM)
Have you ever broken anyone's heart?

No... but someone has broken mine. sad.gif sad.gif

#5 Accelerated

Accelerated

eh?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts
  • Interests:always changing

Posted 27 January 2004 - 12:05 AM

probably, unintentionally.

#6 allarmeniangirl

allarmeniangirl

Close to nothing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • Interests:Shooting through guys' hearts with my sagittarius arrow. ;-)

Posted 27 January 2004 - 12:09 AM

QUOTE (Armo77 @ Jan 26 2004, 07:35 PM)

i hope not unsure.gif

#7 gevo27

gevo27

Its one of the most beautiful sights... now i have to go see it.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 12:17 AM

NOT YET!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA but its inevitable and .... oh boy.. i dont know how not to...

oh also another time i broke a girls heart, she was reading a poem to me she had written herself, and i really thaught it was a joke.. so i wasnt really paying attention, and i said, sorry but can u please wait a minute, i have to do this its reallimportant.. and OHHHHHHH BOYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! she left the library, and her friend told me all about the poema and... AIGHAIGH AIGH.. and it took me like 2 months to get her to listen to me and i explained things,, and im glad to say we are friends now.. WOOOOSHHH... lol...

#8 sev-mard

sev-mard

As it was in the beginning, so it shall be...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 09:50 AM

I have, probably on more than one occasion. Leaving a relationship when she was still very much into it and I wasn't anymore. unsure.gif

Also when I came home from Japan there was a female out there in love with me, but I wasn't in love with her. sad.gif

Tough situation man, you don't want to be that guy/or girl, who will forever go down as a heartbreaker, but sometimes it happens like that. I had mine broken, never to be the same again I might add, by my first real girlfriend, now that sucks! mad.gif

Edited by sev-mard, 27 January 2004 - 09:52 AM.

#9 Valantina

Valantina

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:- Swimming<br>- Traveling<br>- Net/PC<br>- Reading Love stories lool :)<br>- SO MUCH MORE!

Posted 27 January 2004 - 01:33 PM

QUOTE (Armo77 @ Jan 27 2004, 01:35 PM)

ohhhhhhhhh boy ..what a Question unsure.gif

Yes i have TWICE sad.gif

#10 sev-mard

sev-mard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 01:35 PM

As long as you we're a jerk about it, it's going to happen. Especially if you're somebody worth loving, think about, more people are likely to love you and you can't love everyone back! wub.gif

#11 Valantina

Valantina

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:- Swimming<br>- Traveling<br>- Net/PC<br>- Reading Love stories lool :)<br>- SO MUCH MORE!

Posted 27 January 2004 - 01:40 PM

Why is it that, Those who LOVES us deeeply we cant love them back, BUT those who dont love us as much ... we r the one loving them deeeeeeeeply blink.gif unsure.gif

#12 sev-mard

sev-mard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 01:47 PM

Well I never do that on purpose! dry.gif
If I know I can't have someone, I 'make' myself move on. Sometimes that turns them on and they come back. But I can't stand the feeling of longing for someone that doesn't want you, I just shut my heart down. Can't take that feeling, I believe it's pointless. And many times it doesn't make the person want you, it makes them take advantage of you because they know how you feel and don't have to give anything in return. huh.gif

#13 bellthecat

bellthecat

A poor kitty, lost in the rain.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts
  • Interests:mreowing purring snuggling sleeping

Posted 30 January 2004 - 03:58 PM

You won't find many owning up to doing it.

"A cat who kills her kitten swears that it was only a mouse".

#14 Hye_Acher

Hye_Acher

~Հայ Աչեր~

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 01 February 2004 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE (Armo77 @ Jan 26 2004, 09:35 PM)

Yes I have rejected few people but I wouldn’t go as far as breaking someone’s heart…. I mean they hardly know you when they ask you out therefore I don’t think it is breaking someone’s heart… plus I didn’t ask them to ask me out… laugh.gif sad.gif unsure.gif .
Good Day!!!

#15 Davo0074_NL

Davo0074_NL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 01:21 PM

Well ofcourse I`ve also rejected some people and I`ve been rejected as well and this can be a heartbreaking feeling but that`s just natural. Ofcourse it`s wrong to first do everything to win someones heart and later break it. Some people break peoples heart on purpose and that`s something that`s very wrong. I`ve seen girls trying to commit suicide by taking too much medication or something because of a guy who broke there hart, it`s a shame! But on the other hand some people try to claim somebody by saying that they love a person so much and they can`t live without this person.

Davo ph34r.gif

#16 hyebruin

hyebruin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 02:24 PM

no one is worth that much pain!!! no matter how much you "love him"...geeez!!! dumba$$ girls!!! they get on my nerves!!! they think it's allllll about him!!! someone needs to jolt some brains into these girls with some heavy duty e-current!!! heehee biggrin.gif

Edited by MosJan, 02 February 2004 - 02:59 PM.

#17 gevo27

gevo27

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 02:35 PM

QUOTE (hyebruin @ Feb 2 2004, 02:24 PM)
no ONE is worth that much pain!!! no matter how much you "love him"...geeez!!! dumba$$ girls!!! they get on my nerves!!! they think it's allllll about him!!! someone needs to jolt some brains into these girls with some heavy duty e-current!!! heehee biggrin.gif

rockon.gif punk.gif pimp.gif pimp.gif

#18 ExtraHye

ExtraHye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts
  • Location:In a world with happy people who like to play all day

Posted 02 February 2004 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (hyebruin @ Feb 2 2004, 02:24 PM)
no one is worth that much pain!!!

Bruin!!!! You are sooo right. Who needs all that BS from guys. If they can't give you what you want, all you have to say is..... NEXXXT. biggrin.gif There are other men, umm i ment fish in the sea... cool.gif tongue.gif

#19 hyebruin

hyebruin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 07:37 PM

extra jan!! shad mi borbokveeh teh cheh edit g'leenes!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif lol.gif lol.gif i called them for what they are and got beeep!! tongue.gif
actually you are very right!!! from a biological point of view sperm is cheap (look at the quantity!! blink.gif +100million/ejaculate) and the ovum?? (one per month!) doesn't take an einstein to figure out that guys need to open more doors and worship women like they would worship their mothers and their sisters!! wink.gif smile.gif
~~if women were treated right (and men too) there would be no need and no desire to look elsewhere!~~

#20 gevo27

gevo27

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 07:43 PM

QUOTE (hyebruin @ Feb 2 2004, 07:37 PM)
extra jan!! shad mi borbokveeh teh cheh edit g'leenes!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif lol.gif lol.gif i called them for what they are and got beeep!! tongue.gif
actually you are very right!!! from a biological point of view sperm is cheap (look at the quantity!! blink.gif +100million/ejaculate) and the ovum?? (one per month!) doesn't take an einstein to figure out that guys need to open more doors and worship women like they would worship their mothers and their sisters!! wink.gif smile.gif
~~if women were treated right (and men too) there would be no need and no desire to look elsewhere!~~

OK HYEBRUIN... lol... Thats pushing the envelope little too far.. lol..

Hey some guys say this too extra,...

Bruin!!!! You are sooo right. Who needs all that BS from guys. If they can't give you what you want, all you have to say is..... NEXXXT.  There are other men, umm i ment fish in the sea...

Except we replace "guys" for "girls" haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users