Photo

Where do you find a 'good' armo guy ....ONLINE???

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 gevo27

gevo27

Its one of the most beautiful sights... now i have to go see it.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 10:14 AM

QUOTE (sev-mard @ Mar 1 2004, 10:03 AM)
Yeah tell me about it! laugh.gif

I must agree overall i think it's tough out there. Because the 'average' person is exactly that, 'average' and is easily affected by trends, tv and their friends. Hence you get a lot of regular guys trying to be 'playas' because that's what is supposedly cool. They just don't know any better. If it was cool to be chivalrous, I think then more guys would try it. You then have girls reacting to guys and becoming , less and less hamest because the guys are shun's to begin with! It's a vicious cycle.... cool.gif

agreed indeed. i hate the average zone myself.. very very much so.. i finally grew out of it.. literally.. lol.. i was the average height for a guy my age.. 5'5" - 5'6" Now i have grown above the average zone smile.gif lol.. well, nothing if i can help it is average about me.. i hate average.. its so not original...!!!!!!!!!!

your right sev jan, its a vicious cycle.. it ruins relationships, it destroys lives...

#62 sev-mard

sev-mard

As it was in the beginning, so it shall be...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 10:51 AM

QUOTE (gevo27 @ Mar 1 2004, 10:14 AM)
its a vicious cycle

" I eat because i'm upset and i'm upset because I eat.... it's a vicious cycle" -Phat Bastard....

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

Gevo, shat jeesht es asum. I'm so sick of averageness making other average people even more so. But I have retracted from worrying about it so much because, with 6 Billion people on this planet, there has to be an average that therefore it exists. It just makes it tough to have meaningful converations, find nice girls/guys, not get into fights, make peace among races, religions and beliefs. But if everything was easy, then es Kyank shat parapa darnaloo a? tongue.gif

#63 angel4hope

angel4hope

look at me...i can fly!...sploosh!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
  • Interests:too many to list... btw i love eye candy! therefore my addiction, and hence my diabetes :(

Posted 01 March 2004 - 10:52 AM

cheers to that!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users