45 replies to this topic

#1 America-Hye

America-Hye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 27 September 2003 - 09:10 PM

It is apparent that some Armenians here want to take on the Jews. That is foolishness as we will never go anywhere if we continue to alienate Jews. When Arafat stated that Palestinians and Armenians are one people (a statement that is grossly untrue) not one prominent Armenian arose to dispute his ridiculous statement. I guess you want to be martyrs and go down with the Arabs. Beirut, once the Paris of the Middle East is not what it once was. Which Arab nation other than the gulf oil principalities is on an upswing? Our only salvation is to embrace the Jews and the Americans. I hope Kocharian sends troops into Iraq so that the ROA can bond with the US and Israel.

#2 Sasun

Sasun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts
  • Interests:Art, Yoga, Spirituality

Posted 27 September 2003 - 09:51 PM

I hope Kocharian sends troops into Iraq so that the ROA can bond with the US and Israel.

Armenia is going to send mine sappers and medics, not really troops but still something. If Russia didn't mind I think Kocharian would send more troops. But after all, we have some few troops to defend our small country, why should we send any significant number to an area where soldiers die on a daily basis ?

#3 Armenians_R_Not_White

Armenians_R_Not_White

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 01:21 PM

It is apparent that some Armenians here want to take on the Jews. That is foolishness as we will never go anywhere if we continue to alienate Jews. When Arafat stated that Palestinians and Armenians are one people (a statement that is grossly untrue) not one prominent Armenian arose to dispute his ridiculous statement. I guess you want to be martyrs and go down with the Arabs. Beirut, once the Paris of the Middle East is not what it once was. Which Arab nation other than the gulf oil principalities is on an upswing? Our only salvation is to embrace the Jews and the Americans. I hope Kocharian sends troops into Iraq so that the ROA can bond with the US and Israel.

Not one prominent Armenian spoke out against that because the hebes and americans are in an axis of evil with TURKEY. So you may enjoy becoming a slave to them but It is a great victory for Armenians that we actually stand up against the jews. Who by the way want to hide the Armenian Genocide. It is a lonely world for you and other sellout Armenians as we are proud of our culture and will stop at nothing to protect our race. You should drop the Hye from your screen name and just leave it as America or maybe add Jew or Turk to it instead of Hye. Well actually America covers both of those too. Don't ever try to destroy our culture you whiteboy.

#4 Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 02:11 PM

Not one prominent Armenian spoke out against that because the hebes and americans are in an axis of evil with TURKEY. So you may enjoy becoming a slave to them but It is a great victory for Armenians that we actually stand up against the jews. Who by the way want to hide the Armenian Genocide. It is a lonely world for you and other sellout Armenians as we are proud of our culture and will stop at nothing to protect our race. You should drop the Hye from your screen name and just leave it as America or maybe add Jew or Turk to it instead of Hye. Well actually America covers both of those too. Don't ever try to destroy our culture you whiteboy.

What do you mean?
Armenians are not White dude, Armenians are jewish and kurdish and turkish.
Haven't you looked at recent genetic studies?
Armenians are middle eastern asiatic mongrels.

#5 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 02:51 PM

Armenians are not White!?! ARe you an Armenian gypsy? I really feel sorry about you and the tens thousands racially brainwashed hyes in USA.

#6 Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 03:51 PM

Armenians are not White!?! ARe you an Armenian gypsy? I really feel sorry about you and the tens thousands racially brainwashed hyes in USA.

Bah, who cares about them. Ignore them.
If they want to be a gypsy, arab, turk or whatever. They're so confused aboput their heritage they don't knwo what they are lol
You don't have to, not even for a second doubt your heritage Gamavor.
These retards think that a "white" person of European descent is someone that must be a blonde, with blue eyes and pink skin.
Newsflash, maybe a few thousand years ago all Caucasoids were like that although very unlikely that's not the case anymore.
According to these freaks 80% of Germany is non-White, well 80% of Germans don't have blonde hair!!!!

#7 Armenians_R_Not_White

Armenians_R_Not_White

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 04:02 PM

This is pathetic to even argue back to. We never once said we are white. Yet you tutonic knight say we are not white and say we are jews and arabs yet in the next post you say we are gypsies. After all that you say we are white! Just look at our screen name! its ARMENIANS R NOT WHITE. How was that KKK meeting? Did you go yet? Where you from by the way? Ever lived in Los Angeles? By the way, our definition of whites does not mean only blonde hair and blue eyes. It's defined by facial features, body type, and skin tone. Last time I checked we looked completely different than any white person even if they are tanned with dark hair. Bottom line cause you're too slow to follow let me say one more time: WE ARE NOT WHITE. At least we can make up our mind on this unlike you who plays both sides of the fence saying we arent white one moment and saying we are white the next.

#8 Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 04:23 PM

This is pathetic to even argue back to.  We never once said we are white.  Yet you tutonic knight say we are not white and say we are jews and arabs yet in the next post you say we are gypsies.  After all that you say we are white!  Just look at our screen name!  its ARMENIANS R NOT WHITE.  How was that KKK meeting?  Did you go yet?  Where you from by the way?  Ever lived in Los Angeles?  By the way, our definition of whites does not mean only blonde hair and blue eyes.  It's defined by facial features, body type, and skin tone. Last time I checked we looked completely different than any white person even if they are tanned with dark hair.  Bottom line cause you're too slow to follow let me say one more time:  WE ARE NOT WHITE.  At least we can make up our mind on this unlike you who plays both sides of the fence saying we arent white one moment and saying we are white the next.

Moron I was making fun of you retard.
What do you know about features, haplotype and Armenian mtDNA and Y-chromosomes?
By what scientific research are your idiotic claims backed up?

If you're non-White with an inferiority complex so be it. There is no rule that says you can't be Armenian if you're mixed.

What KKK meting? I thought Armenians are not White so how could gamavor be at a KKK meting? Loser.
Why don't you along with all other non-White Armenians create your own sub-group and go live with the Kurds under a label Mountain Turks.
Get this freak, Armenians don't want you just like you don't want them.

Russians attacking Armenians?
So what. Some Russians can't tell the difference between kavkaz people and Armenians not even knowing that Armenians are not kavkaztsis an never have been. Those are some unorganized gangs, Armenia has them too.

Armenian skinheads in Yerevan beat up Russians too calling them Mongol-Tatars, not just Iranians, jews, foreign soccer players or Diasporans from the ME.

Edited by Teutonic Knight, 08 October 2003 - 04:25 PM.

#9 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 06:25 PM

I told you he is an Armenian gipsy. :)

As to my heritage - I don't question it at all!

#10 krikorantranik

krikorantranik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 08:26 AM

ok......... there are gypsis everywhere......... there must be gypsis in Armenia aswell....... :D

If he wants to be a nigger...... u now., niga is koool...... puff daddy is cool, hale berry is cool, beyonce is cool, so he wants to be cool........

It is the american mentality......... God.

And i think that Armenia is not sending troops to Irak, because they are not trying to please the americans or the jews, but the russians and the european union. I personaly think that is better for Armenia. There are many countries in the region that have better relations with the US. In the last years the EU are helping more in Armenia than the americans, and the firts buyer of armenian products is also the EU, so Armenia is not going to turn its back to them......... Just as Turkey did

#11 Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 10:05 AM

ok......... there are gypsis everywhere......... there must be gypsis in Armenia aswell....... :D

If he wants to be a nigger...... u now., niga is koool...... puff daddy is cool, hale berry is cool, beyonce is cool, so he wants to be cool........

It is the american mentality......... God.

And i think that Armenia is not sending troops to Irak, because they are not trying to please the americans or the jews, but the russians and the european union. I personaly think that is better for Armenia. There are many countries in the region that have better relations with the US. In the last years the EU are helping more in Armenia than the americans, and the firts buyer of armenian products is also the EU, so Armenia is not going to turn its back to them......... Just as Turkey did

Armenia is the South-East European frontier!!!
That's right----First and foremost Russia is Armenia's main ally and has always been since the start of their history. They owe a great deal to Armenians/Byzantines anyway.
EU is the second ally.

Iran is in the middle.

America is at the end of the list.

#12 A_D_G

A_D_G

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 12:16 PM

You know krikorantranik, you look like a complete fool when you try to be white cause hey, white people rule the world. You want to be cool like them don't you? I didn't see anybody say they wanted to be black yet you blatantly say you want to be white. You want to be ben affleck? How about Justin timberlake? Or how about brittany spears? You want to look like them to be cool you gayboy? White people rule the world you only wish you do. So its cooler to be white DUDE. Go play hacky sack in Seattle you white wannabe skid. And to the rest of you idiots on this post, don't be upset just accept the fact that when you look in the mirror you look more like Osama Bin Laden instead of Adolph Hitler.

#13 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 09 October 2003 - 12:29 PM

ADG you too please clean up your post and stop insulting others. Go back and reread the code of conduct for this forum before you start to get warnings.

#14 A_D_G

A_D_G

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 12:35 PM

Azat I'm confused why you only mention me when everyone else is insulting others here. I'll play it cool but they better play fair cause eye for an eye. They said nothing that was any different than what I said.

#15 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 12:44 PM

Let them be whatever they want. They will grow up ....eventually. By that time let them be fed up with rap and rabiz. It would be better if as Artaxias said :) not count them as Armenians at all.

#16 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 09 October 2003 - 05:59 PM

Azat I'm confused why you only mention me when everyone else is insulting others here. I'll play it cool but they better play fair cause eye for an eye. They said nothing that was any different than what I said.

Sorry ADG, I should have explained. it is because 2 minutes before telling you to keep it clean I told the same thing to the other two on another thread. Sorry for the confusion. I just want all to discuss issues and not call names.

#17 krikorantranik

krikorantranik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 08:42 PM

these guy A D G, is the perfect example of what an inferiority complex is....... his complex is even worse than the one the turks have.......this is the consequence of what years of convivence with the americans can do to somebody......

First..... i must say it..... iam not racist....... i have many black friends, i live among what the racist american call "latinos" (latino is every country that comes from the roman empire...... so Italians, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Romanian, are latinos), i live in Venezuela...... so there is no way i am a racist at all.... but history is history, so bad news for the blacks wannabes....... Armenians are white....... mediterranean but whites........ (even some of us are a little bit like alpine or nordic).

Saying that armenians (or spanish, or italians, or greek....) are not white is another expresion of the american racism and ignorance.....

So please lets cut the crap and stop insulting each other...... especialy when you dont know the person. Besides, insulting in a post is very easy, a very coward attitude........

#18 Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 10:08 PM

these guy A D G, is the perfect example of what an inferiority complex is....... his complex is even worse than the one the turks have.......this is the consequence of what years of convivence with the americans can do to somebody......

First..... i must say it..... iam not racist....... i have many black friends, i live among what the racist american call "latinos" (latino is every country that comes from the roman empire...... so Italians, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Romanian, are latinos), i live in Venezuela...... so there is no way i am a racist at all.... but history is history, so bad news for the blacks wannabes....... Armenians are white....... mediterranean but whites........ (even some of us are a little bit like alpine or nordic).

Saying that armenians (or spanish, or italians, or greek....) are not white is another expresion of the american racism and ignorance.....

So please lets cut the crap and stop insulting each other...... especialy when you dont know the person. Besides, insulting in a post is very easy, a very coward attitude........

Wise words from a wise man.

#19 krikorantranik

krikorantranik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 10:33 PM

thanks teutonic knight...... it is good to see that there are some intelligent and mature people in this forum after all

#20 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,242 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 10:48 PM

:smoke:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users