Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:37 AM

Some theology, starting with Nerses Shnorhali, from memory I quote:

Havatov Khosdovanim yev yerkin's z'bakanem
Hayr yev vorti yev surp hoky
unmeg* y unmah myutioun.

I confess with faith and worship Heaven:
The Father, Son and the Holy Spirit,
The sinless & eternal unity.

In this sentence we see Nerses Shnorhali, some 900 years ago, saying that Heaven consists of the Father God, His Son and the Holy Spirit. A trinity without sin, eternal, and united. Apparently to him Heaven was this Trinity.

Presently in churches of America Heaven is indicated to be the PLACE, the wonderful place, where this trinity dwells with unnumbered human spirits who believe in Jesus and are saved, moreover they dwell along with the angels there and each saved one has his individual habitation or mansion. Modern theologians indicate that the Trinity has their own place there and the believers have their own mansions. Some even say Heaven is a planet in the cosmos. But we see Shnorhali saying Heaven (or Kingdom of Heaven or Kingdom of God) as being reference to the Trinity and not to a place.

In this 25 minutes video at the end, first there is a song then the speaker, amigo Guillermo Maldonado, comes forward saying: "This is the first question: What is the Kingdom of God?" And according to him "The Kingdom of God is an eternal reality that can affect any present situation, here and now"

To me the Kingdom of God is like the tiny mustard seed that Jesus puts into your heart when you ask Him to..and then keeps on growing and growing and becoming larger and larger into full bloom.
What is "the Kingdom of God" to you? Be kind enough to comment?

#2 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:03 PM

You may nor know this, that KINGDOM, no matter whose, is a swear word. Neither Armenia nor the US are Kingdoms. In fact, the latter fought tooth and nail against the king (of England).
The more you speak the more I am convinced that you are a cultist. I am surprised that Yerevanites have not yet sent you to that Kingdom in Jehovah-n H****eaven.
See who call their place of assembly Kingdom Hall. Wonder what king they are talking about. King of saudia or the king of Siam,?**
Shall we dance with the king of Siam?***

**http://en.wikipedia....ki/Kingdom_Hall

Kingdom Hall is a place of worship used by Jehovah's Witnesses. The term was first suggested in 1935 by Joseph Franklin Rutherford, then president of the Watch Tower Society, for a building in Hawaii.[1]

***Today it is known as Thailand, still a Kingdom.
PS. Ես համոզուած եմ որ այս մարդը եհովայական է:

#3 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,599 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:38 PM

To me kingdom of God is an imaginary place in a far away imaginary fantasy land, filled with brainwashed souls searching for their imaginary mansions. These are the kind of ministries and thieving preachers that prey upon the gullible, naïve people who are looking for a meaning to their simple lives, instead they get cheated  by these scum ministers who build their non imaginary real mansions, fly away in private jets bought by donations, wearing Rolex watches living the good life on the poor peoples account.

One word wake up people it's a fraud!!!!!! And while I'm at it please no more preaching. :(  

#4 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:55 PM

Stop your false accusations Arpa, you do them because you are blind because of the scales on your eyes. In NT Jesus simply chipped "the scales away from Saul's eyes" and turned the fiercest opponent of the Lord into his most willing servant giving him the name of Paul. Your situation is not hopeless and you surely will be made to see by Jesus if you start with repentance. I am sure that many Christians by now are praying for your salvation including the Apostolic ones.

Definitely i am not Jehovah Witness. I am Christian in the real sense of the word, neither i am Protestant lodge mason or Armenian mason known as the Heroes of Vartan or similar name that surely makes them a mason believing in a false god, are you one of those by the way?

I take the whole Bible as my textbook and believe in it from begging to the end, to end of the Revelation. The Bible as it is and not modified and changed as the Jehovah Witness do or their special bible is, they learn from their own modified Bible --modified by men and not by God and that is a sin.

Just because they call their churches Kingdom-Halls does not mean that is the final word on the word "kingdom", they use many such words from the Bible for their own identification and your association of that term is totally wrong, that is anyone who speaks on "the Kingdom" of God is not Jehovah Witness and this shows how narrow your mind is and how great the scales on your eyes are. If you believe in the Bible from start to end, you can see that it's wrong to say "Jesus was Armenian" because in no place that statement is made in the Bible. Forget about men's speculations, personal interpretations and points of view --JUST TAKE THE BIBLE AS IT IS GIVEN.

To know what real Christian means here is an Armenian site where there are many Christians:
http://www.icfn.tv/i...id=72&Itemid=28
and this a page where there are many links:
http://www.icfn.tv/i...tions&Itemid=85
Do not miss or ignore:

http://www.bashde.org/

where you can do some real singing in place of worldly Broadway songs.

#5 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:20 PM

Ah!!!
Finally you respond in kind.
I have been challenging you, needling, goading and prodding you all this time, you finally respond.
We still don-t know who or what you are.
We still don-t know who you are, or even if you are Armenian or Zuluan, and what your mission in Armenia is. If you are a protestant, go to the Armenian Evangelical Church in Yerevan** and other towns.
Is that clown, dancing on the stage you?
What is it that that clown is saying, beside dancing?
How many in the audience are dressed in Italian cut suit and tie?
http://www.icfn.tv/i...id=72&Itemid=28
BTW. At times your English composition needs editing to say the least. What is your native language? If you say Armenian then write something in the Mesropian ABC /ԱԲԳ
**They dont clown and dance on the altar.
http://www.armenianw...ter-in-yerevan/

http://amaanews.word.../2009/09/01/52/

Այս լակոտին պիտ հետապնդեմ մինչեւ տեսնեմ թէ որ շան տնից կամ որ քածի ծակից դուրս է եկել

Edited by Arpa, 31 July 2013 - 07:25 PM.

#6 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:50 PM

Arpa! You are looking to appearances in place of focusing on what is said. Take the message/messages and not the speakers, pay attention to the messages and not the surroundings and what they wear. You will get answers to the questions you asked when the scales are removed from your eye by Jesus.

I was a low-life Armenian, like you, and Jesus took me because He so loves the low-life people and started teaching me golden things (Revelation 3:18) to make me a golden being or with a golden heart. I am not a special person, what He did for me He can do to you and others.

P.S.

I do not use Arm alphabet because if I forget to switch to English my English logging password changes and have to use an Armenian password which I do not have. Some kind of cliche happens and you can not fix it unless you remember you are in Armenian mode. I do not give personal details or do chats because I am a man of few words and prefer to remain like that. Just pay attention to my few words with their grammatical mistakes ignored.

#7 spring

spring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 02:46 PM

This is the great secret, the state of being in the Trinity is Heaven. If you are in this state and you die, you will resurrect. If you are in this state, you have unlimited powers. You must avoid sex and orgasm completely, this is how you enter the Heavenly state.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users