• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2001 - 04:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Gayane:

Aneta, I'm very sure of my opinions. Always.
I meant every word I said, in this case--as always.

A HA

~A~

PS. Gayane, I hope you will not take this the wrong way or get defensive. I don't preach ... but sometimes I do get the urge to give a bit of advice (You may stop reading at this point) Don't try so hard to make statements that people (in this case MEN) will like hearing and go "Wow, that Gayane is really something. She is sooooo modern." Nah, that's BS. Don't try to shock others (in this case WOMEN) by the same statement. I for one know that many women tollerate their cheating husband but don't necessarily kiss them on the cheek and offer tea (you left out putting his feet in hot water and rubbing his shoulds - he must be tired after all that .... ehem) So, to make it short (smile) ... don't say what you think you should say, but what you think and/or feel.

#22 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2001 - 04:30 PM

lol...the more I stay home, the less chances I have to cheat...lol, this should make artur happy, che artur jan?...lol...

sorry, lol, this was the only way i knew of getting the thread back on topic...lol

gayancho

#23 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2001 - 04:40 PM

That's a very good idea, Gayane! Bit that's not the end of the line It reminds me an old Armenian Radio joke:

Question: What time should a righteous girl go to bed?
A.R.: 8:00pm, since she has to be home at 10:00pm.

(Just kidding, just kidding).

#24 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2001 - 11:19 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Sulamita:

PS. Gayane, I hope you will not take this the wrong way or get defensive. I don't preach ... but sometimes I do get the urge to give a bit of advice (You may stop reading at this point) Don't try so hard to make statements that people (in this case MEN) will like hearing and go "Wow, that Gayane is really something. She is sooooo modern." Nah, that's BS. Don't try to shock others (in this case WOMEN) by the same statement. I for one know that many women tollerate their cheating husband but don't necessarily kiss them on the cheek and offer tea (you left out putting his feet in hot water and rubbing his shoulds - he must be tired after all that .... ehem) So, to make it short (smile) ... don't say what you think you should say, but what you think and/or feel.

Not the least bit inclined to comment on this

#25 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2001 - 02:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MJ:

Question: What time should a righteous girl go to bed?
A.R.: 8:00pm, since she has to be home at 10:00pm.

(Just kidding, just kidding).

oh lol!

#26 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2001 - 05:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Gayane:

lol...the more I stay home, the less chances I have to cheat...lol, this should make artur happy, che artur jan?...lol...

sorry, lol, this was the only way i knew of getting the thread back on topic...lol

gayancho

Are you serious about this post??? the less chances i have to cheat??????????

#27 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2001 - 08:35 PM

Artur, I was JOKING. Un-Believable!!!!

#28 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2001 - 05:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by BTac:
Why did the lion beat the cheetah?
Because cheetahs never win.

No wonder, lions enjoy such a substantial degree of polygamy...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users