• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2000 - 06:25 PM

What is love, anyways?????????
I don't believe in it.
I think that to love someone is when u like that person very much, & like talking to him/her & with whom u want to hang out.
That's about it i think.

#22 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2000 - 06:37 PM

It's however you want to define it.

quote:
Originally posted by elen:
I think that to love someone is when u like that person very much, & like talking to him/her & with whom u want to hang out.
That's about it i think.

That's good. I'd agree. I'd just add: that there's no one else you want to "hang out" with and you see yourself being with that person for the rest of your life.

See? Now wasn't that simple?

Mike

#23 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2000 - 10:16 PM

Well, I don't think that I would want to be with the same person, rest of my life.
I think that I'll get bored soon.

#24 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2000 - 09:47 PM

Why can't people differentiate between love and marriage/committment? For God's sake, what's so difficult about this concept? It's simple, really. Think about it.

#25 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2000 - 02:14 AM

Hey, whats this hang out about? You call it love? Love is when a girl dedicates herself to one man and the only one! Otherwise you can call her a whore, with all these hang out, and that is it... What do you mean You'll get bored??? What kind of attitude is that? I can't even think the way that a man can love this kind of character...

Take care!
Artur

[This message has been edited by Artur (edited December 10, 2000).]

#26 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2000 - 11:56 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Gayane:
Why can't people differentiate between love and marriage/committment? For God's sake, what's so difficult about this concept? It's simple, really. Think about it.

Yikes, mellow out. I was just responding to Elen's post.

Love, marriage and commitment are not mutually exclusive. And the magic does not have to die once "all the cards are on the table". Go ahead call me "idealistic" again. I can feel it coming . Unfortunately, Armenians grow up in a world of f'd up relationships between men and women and so, standards are set lower.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users