• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#1 armjan

armjan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 02:26 AM

Would you guyz think of romantic ways to propose for marriage?
Something nice!

Edited by armjan, 28 July 2005 - 02:27 AM.

#2 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts
  • Interests:Running around at dawn and poking innocent bystanders with pipe cleaners.

Posted 28 July 2005 - 07:52 AM

Hey Broad, you better marry me or I'll get my crowbar! I think that gets them every time.

#3 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 10:17 AM

How about this. For it to work you must play the tole perfectly. She will either slap you, or kiss you and say yes.

Call her and tell her that you want to absolutly see her. Onces you meet her, tell her: "Did you hear it? A commet is hitting Earth in few hours, and there is nothing that could be done, it will be the extermination of out specy(then try crying)." And then, when she's in chock. Then tell her it was a joke and propose her. Or, she'll say yes easily and without problem, after the near hearth attack she had, anything is nothing. Or she'll get mad and slap you, for having scared her to death. In both cases you will be set.

#4 Anonymouse

Anonymouse

Julius Caesar was a salad dressing dude!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 12:48 PM

Here is a possible way of proposing marriage. I don't know if it works since I haven't tried it. But give it a shot.

"Will you marry me?"

#5 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 02:57 PM

"Will you marry me?"

To make sure that the answer is "YES", ask her in some extraordinary situation. smile.gif

#6 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts
  • Interests:uninterested...

Posted 28 July 2005 - 03:08 PM

get you and her drunk, go to las vegas, get married...

#7 kakachik77

kakachik77

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 03:17 PM

if there has not been any talk about marriage, I would be cautious to pop the question just like that.

#8 Anonymouse

Anonymouse

Julius Caesar was a salad dressing dude!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE (gamavor @ Jul 28 2005, 02:57 PM)
To make sure that the answer is "YES", ask her in some extraordinary situation.  smile.gif

Here is an extraordinary situation any guy can barge in on and propose: Right when you're woman is done taking a major dump, barge in as she is flushing and ask if she can marry you!

#9 allarmeniangirl

allarmeniangirl

Close to nothing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • Interests:Shooting through guys' hearts with my sagittarius arrow. ;-)

Posted 03 August 2005 - 08:52 PM

Groooosssssss.

QUOTE (armjan @ Jul 28 2005, 12:26 AM)
Would you guyz think of romantic ways to propose for marriage?
Something nice!

Have her come home alone to a floor filled with rose petals and candles all over the room. Hang a lot of photos of you and your special girl on the wall. Let there be a big box. Leave a bouqet of her favorite flowers on top of the box and let the note on the boquet read, "Open." Not wearing much clothing, you jump out of the box and ask her to marry you. Hahaha. biggrin.gif If you think she won't like this or get scared, lol, then instead of getting in the box yourself, you can leave another box in the original big box and so forth. Then, she should find the little box for the ring inside the box, but don't put the ring in it (she might take it and RUN! blow.gif haha, kidding). I should also mention that it would be sweet if you put rose petals inside the boxes too. Have the ring with you and then come out of the other room and get straight to it, proposing that is. wink.gif

#10 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 03 August 2005 - 09:24 PM

Then you will be screwed for the rest of your life as her expectations would be very high. I say do what Mouse told you. smile.gif

#11 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 09:26 PM

LMAO ... so instead of popping the question, would that be more like "to poop the question?" lol.gif

I would say do it through email.

Edited by Sip, 03 August 2005 - 09:27 PM.

#12 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 03 August 2005 - 09:31 PM

you geek. Actually not a bad idea. that way you have it in writing and it is less personal and embarrassing. smile.gif

here is another thread that SIP started when he was ready to pop the question to his girlfriend: http://hyeforum.com/...?showtopic=4045

#13 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 09:34 PM

Wow! I can't believe you remembered that. Azatik, don't let anyone tell you you are getting old and senile yet! That seems like such a long time ago.

#14 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts
  • Interests:Running around at dawn and poking innocent bystanders with pipe cleaners.

Posted 03 August 2005 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE (allarmeniangirl @ Aug 3 2005, 10:52 PM)
Groooosssssss.
Have her come home alone to a floor filled with rose petals and candles all over the room. Hang a lot of photos of you and your special girl on the wall. Let there be a big box. Leave a bouqet of her favorite flowers on top of the box and let the note on the boquet read, "Open." Not wearing much clothing, you jump out of the box and ask her to marry you. Hahaha.  biggrin.gif If you think she won't like this or get scared, lol, then instead of getting in the box yourself, you can leave another box in the original big box and so forth. Then, she should find the little box for the ring inside the box, but don't put the ring in it (she might take it and RUN! blow.gif haha, kidding). I should also mention that it would be sweet if you put rose petals inside the boxes too. Have the ring with you and then come out of the other room and get straight to it, proposing that is. wink.gif

That's actually not a bad idea. I like.

#15 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE (Anonymouse @ Aug 3 2005, 06:35 PM)
Here is an extraordinary situation any guy can barge in on and propose: Right when you're woman is done taking a major dump, barge in as she is flushing and ask if she can marry you!

Epitome of romance... mouse-style of course. If they only knew....

#16 allarmeniangirl

allarmeniangirl

Close to nothing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • Interests:Shooting through guys' hearts with my sagittarius arrow. ;-)

Posted 03 August 2005 - 09:59 PM

QUOTE (Azat @ Aug 3 2005, 07:24 PM)
Then you will be screwed for the rest of your life as her expectations would be very high.  I say do what Mouse told you. smile.gif

ohmy.gif Pffff, men. sleep.gif

#17 Nané

Nané

Նանե

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,636 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 11:51 PM

Here's something a friend of mine tried recently.

Spend about an hour telling her how marriage is overrated and illogical and how one must be crazy to go through with it. And how it's against human nature to make a life-long commitment and the marriage vows are big lies. Then "pop" the question.

#18 ExtraHye

ExtraHye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts
  • Location:In a world with happy people who like to play all day

Posted 04 August 2005 - 12:23 AM

Or give the ring and say.... Here, it was long over due. ohmy.gif

#19 armjan

armjan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 01:22 AM

thanks gang

#20 Armen

Armen

Veterinarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 06:36 AM

QUOTE (armjan @ Aug 4 2005, 01:22 AM)
thanks gang

It is very arrogant of you to think that anyone was answering your post buddy smile.gif

Actually, how would a girl proposing to a guy sound like?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users