Photo

Physical appearances? A SirunTgha opinion.

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 SirunTgha

SirunTgha

Sigmund Freud

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting. I really enjoy screenwriting. I'm currently writing one!

Posted 12 February 2008 - 12:57 AM

I came across a topic, asking people to describe their perfect man/woman, when it comes to physical appearances. I like the idea so I decided to make my own.

Let me start by saying that physical appearances are nothing but secondary. In my opinion. Of course no one wants to have a relation with a monster. But lets not be radical here.

I'm 19 years old and I have been with many, many women, keyword here is: women; not only girls. It surprises even me. I like to think of myself as someone lucky, because God blessed me with very good looks, I am not full of myself at all. Since I was a kid I had their attention, and of course growing up made it even better. All that is said for you to know that my point of view is based on my experience and I take my attraction of the opposite sex to the next level.

I don't find beautiful women to be as attractive anymore. There's an expression in french: ''Belle de loin, mais loin d'être belle'' - ''Beautiful from afar, but far from beautiful''.

Everyone human being emits an aura, it's a fact, regarding the attitude you adopt in life, it can be very positive.

I came across some women who aren't beautiful. But what caught my attention and heart, and is what I'm looking in a woman, the perfect one - beautiful women to me are those in which you can read their every single emotion, and the way they try to hide it makes me fall for them. Humans are driven by emotions, but we have a strong tendency to hide it, it's a self-defense mechanism. Not to show any sign of vulnerability.

I am in touch with human emotions, especially women's. When you can read a person as if it was a book, you happen to have in front of you a very fragile, vulnerable being. That my friends IS beauty. The way they move, walk or take a seat, the way they take a glass of water and hold it, the graciousness of their movements, the way they smile, the way they laugh, the way they look at you. If you pay attention to those small details, you have to be sensitive of course, you'll notice how beautiful even uglyness can be.

The moral of my post - pay attention attention to details, emotions are very visible, if you're in touch with yourself, you can read other's emotions and that to me is the most valuable gift in life. That's the way you fall in love. Looks are only secondary.

I feel luckily cursed to feel and see it from this perspective, because I'm still looking for the right girl.

You can only feel details. Bits and pieces which you didn't bother to put into words. And extreme moments you feel even if you don't want to. Put it together and you get the feel of the person.

#2 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,599 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 12:36 PM

QUOTE (SirunTgha @ Feb 12 2008, 01:57 AM)
I am not full of myself at all.

I believe you. blow.gif

#3 Armen

Armen

Veterinarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 04:31 PM

Was that grass from the right bank of River Panj in Badakhshan Province or from the left bank? Tell me the truth.

#4 SirunTgha

SirunTgha

Sigmund Freud

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting. I really enjoy screenwriting. I'm currently writing one!

Posted 12 February 2008 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE (Yervant1 @ Feb 12 2008, 01:36 PM)
I believe you. blow.gif

Yeea..

#5 Zara

Zara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Interests:Emilio Pucci, Guy Laroche, Judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Israeli Krav Maga, Nature, Sports, Coins, Franz Marc

Posted 12 February 2008 - 07:54 PM

QUOTE (SirunTgha @ Feb 11 2008, 10:57 PM)
I came across a topic, asking people to describe their perfect man/woman, when it comes to physical appearances. I like the idea so I decided to make my own.

Let me start by saying that physical appearances are nothing but secondary. In my opinion. Of course no one wants to have a relation with a monster. But lets not be radical here.

I'm 19 years old and I have been with many, many women, keyword here is: women; not only girls. It surprises even me. I like to think of myself as someone lucky, because God blessed me with very good looks, I am not full of myself at all. Since I was a kid I had their attention, and of course growing up made it even better. All that is said for you to know that my point of view is based on my experience and I take my attraction of the opposite sex to the next level.

I don't find beautiful women to be as attractive anymore. There's an expression in french: ''Belle de loin, mais loin d'être belle'' - ''Beautiful from afar, but far from beautiful''.

Everyone human being emits an aura, it's a fact, regarding the attitude you adopt in life, it can be very positive.

I came across some women who aren't beautiful. But what caught my attention and heart, and is what I'm looking in a woman, the perfect one - beautiful women to me are those in which you can read their every single emotion, and the way they try to hide it makes me fall for them. Humans are driven by emotions, but we have a strong tendency to hide it, it's a self-defense mechanism. Not to show any sign of vulnerability.

I am in touch with human emotions, especially women's. When you can read a person as if it was a book, you happen to have in front of you a very fragile, vulnerable being. That my friends IS beauty. The way they move, walk or take a seat, the way they take a glass of water and hold it, the graciousness of their movements, the way they smile, the way they laugh, the way they look at you. If you pay attention to those small details, you have to be sensitive of course, you'll notice how beautiful even uglyness can be.

The moral of my post - pay attention attention to details, emotions are very visible, if you're in touch with yourself, you can read other's emotions and that to me is the most valuable gift in life. That's the way you fall in love. Looks are only secondary.

I feel luckily cursed to feel and see it from this perspective, because I'm still looking for the right girl.

You can only feel details. Bits and pieces which you didn't bother to put into words. And extreme moments you feel even if you don't want to. Put it together and you get the feel of the person.

I know exactly what you mean. smile.gif

#6 Anonymouse

Anonymouse

Julius Caesar was a salad dressing dude!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 04:08 PM

I'm 19 years old and I have been with many, many women, keyword here is: women; not only girls.

Wow, you're making me feel so damn inadequate. down.gif

It surprises even me. I like to think of myself as someone lucky, because God blessed me with very good looks, I am not full of myself at all.

This is the part where I remind you of Narcissus. See, Narcissus stood out for his beauty. However, he was so in love with his reflection he could see nothing beyond himself. You smack of the same naivety that was seen in gdavidyan who wanted advice on how to marry his cousin in Armenia.

Since I was a kid I had their attention, and of course growing up made it even better. All that is said for you to know that my point of view is based on my experience and I take my attraction of the opposite sex to the next level.

Wow, such wisdom!

Hey, wait a minute! I'm...I'm getting...I'm getting deja vu here...Or is it vuja de...I swear I could remember this storyline when I saw Mel Gibson and Helen Hunt in What Women Want. You sure you haven't watched that movie?

You sure you're still lookin' for the right girl? Or what you really meant was, you were still lookin' for your reflection like Narcissus?

You know, if I were a woman, I couldn't help but be charmed by such poetic expressions! You surely put the love poetry of Pablo Neruda in second place!

#7 SirunTgha

SirunTgha

Sigmund Freud

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE (Anonymouse @ Feb 14 2008, 05:08 PM)
Wow, you're making me feel so damn inadequate. down.gif

This is the part where I remind you of Narcissus. See, Narcissus stood out for his beauty. However, he was so in love with his reflection he could see nothing beyond himself. You smack of the same naivety that was seen in gdavidyan who wanted advice on how to marry his cousin in Armenia.

Wow, such wisdom!

Hey, wait a minute! I'm...I'm getting...I'm getting deja vu here...Or is it vuja de...I swear I could remember this storyline when I saw Mel Gibson and Helen Hunt in What Women Want. You sure you haven't watched that movie?

You know, if I were a woman, I couldn't help but be charmed by such poetic expressions! You surely put the love poetry of Pablo Neruda in second place!

I did not intend to put you in an inadequate position at all, it's okay if i seem naive to your eyes, and no I did not seen What Women Want, and the story of Narcissus is a very beautiful mythological tale, but when writing this I expect such reactions. So no surprise for me smile.gif

#8 Anonymouse

Anonymouse

Julius Caesar was a salad dressing dude!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (SirunTgha @ Feb 14 2008, 05:25 PM)
I did not intend to put you in an inadequate position at all, it's okay if i seem naive to your eyes, and no I did not seen What Women Want, and the story of Narcissus is a very beautiful mythological tale, but when writing this I expect such reactions. So no surprise for me smile.gif

Translation: Hey everyone, look at me, I am such an intelligent, sensitive, in-tune-with-my-feelings sort of dreamy Armenian guy (and good lookin' too!) and I write this in the hopes of getting women to notice me and how different I am! I hope many women read this and notice that there are still good (and good lookin') Armenian guys out there! Please notice me! Please affirm me!

biggrin.gif

#9 Zara

Zara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Interests:Emilio Pucci, Guy Laroche, Judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Israeli Krav Maga, Nature, Sports, Coins, Franz Marc

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (Anonymouse @ Feb 14 2008, 06:14 PM)
Translation: Hey everyone, look at me, I am such an intelligent, sensitive, in-tune-with-my-feelings sort of dreamy Armenian guy (and good lookin' too!) and I write this in the hopes of getting women to notice me and how different I am! I hope many women read this and notice that there are still good (and good lookin') Armenian guys out there! Please notice me! Please affirm me!

biggrin.gif

You are so mean sometimes 'mouse. fish.gif

But a total goof. wink.gif

And...very sarcastic. rolleyes.gif

#10 HyeFedayis

HyeFedayis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:42 PM

How can you say this, "I like to think of myself as someone lucky, because God blessed me with very good looks" than say "I am not full of myself at all." you probably think your a great looking guy, and you like to use the excuse "NO! WAY I'm not full of my self." (because that is what you think) Sorry but it seems you are. Personality is important because you do not want to marry a women who has a disgusting personality. I like people who are nice, adventurous, like traveling, cultures, most important being open minded. I'm into all that, except I get angry easily... and I am sensitive.. You do seem like a nice guy too, but you say absurd things. Too much self-confidence? huh.gif

#11 AVO

AVO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE (Zara @ Feb 14 2008, 06:39 PM)
You are so mean sometimes 'mouse. fish.gif

But a total goof. wink.gif

And...very sarcastic. rolleyes.gif

Translation: Girls prefer "bad boys" over "sensitive" ones smile.gif

#12 Zara

Zara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (AVO @ Feb 14 2008, 06:52 PM)
Translation: Girls prefer "bad boys" over "sensitive" ones smile.gif

laugh.gif What was your first clue? smile.gif

#13 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts
  • Interests:Anything and Everything

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:21 PM

Hima stegh ova etqan sensitive tgha??? miqich motikatsi gorts ka qez hamar...

#14 AVO

AVO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:23 PM

Extreme use of smilies smile.gif

#15 Zara

Zara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:26 PM

QUOTE (AVO @ Feb 14 2008, 08:23 PM)
Extreme use of smilies smile.gif

laugh.gif You read my like a book.

#16 AVO

AVO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (Zara @ Feb 14 2008, 08:26 PM)
laugh.gif You read my like a book.

And now I'm reading sarcasm smile.gif

#17 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 03:48 AM

This one made my day.

#18 Aratta-Kingdom

Aratta-Kingdom

www.ArmaniKingdom.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 10:36 AM

QUOTE (SirunTgha @ Feb 11 2008, 10:57 PM)
I'm 19 years old and I have been with many, many women,

Impressive, but try to see things behind beautiful words. From the second you start to read 'a parson[woman] as a book', you disassociate yourself from her and lose the touch with her inner world. In fact, on the emotional level, it's the women who read men as an open book...and not the other way around. smile.gif I salute you for you accomplishments. You give women enough...-and in return they reward you for it. But don't forget, you are only 19 and there is much more to women than you could possibly see at your age. Knoj het [amena] @mbrnvats u amena xorqayin hagordakcutyun@ linum a lrutyan mej. smile.gif The men who experience that-never talk about it.

#19 SirunTgha

SirunTgha

Sigmund Freud

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 02:29 PM

I don't think that using sarcasm is appropriate here, but I wrote what I think and to me that's what counts. You may consider me as someone who's full of himself, fine I don't mind, I'm just a guy that knows its price, I think it's a decent quality, saying about my looks was simply to establish that I had experience with some women and hence my point of view is different. But I am tired of that big majority of men that are judging women by their looks, and don't deny it, it's a fact. A fact that is in direct correlation with the beauty standards that are established by the medias e.g. fashion shows, magazines, hollywood, etc etc. Seriously think what you wish but I wrote what I feel and I strongly stand by my point of view. Instead of using ridiculous sarcastic lines, try to share your point of view of the opposite sex. That way you'll be more argumentative. I'm always open to other's opinions. I want to know your point of view.

And just to piss you off, everybody, I am very good looking and that's my friends is a fact do what you wish with it haha

Edited by SirunTgha, 15 February 2008 - 02:30 PM.

#20 nairi

nairi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 02:47 PM

Oh God, not this thread again. I thought it had been buried deep where no one would be able to touch it, except for mods and admins, of course.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users