Takoush

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:43 AM

QUOTE (LK82 @ Apr 8 2008, 02:24 AM)
Who do I have to assassinate to get my own corner? Anyone? starwars.gif

Loooooool I have been on this Forum since August 2005 and I still don't have my corner nor do I have a Nobility title. I guess I am not supported here heh?????? Lol lol lol....... msn-cry.gif

Good Luck!!!!!

#23 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts
  • Interests:Anything and Everything

Posted 08 April 2008 - 11:35 AM

Vot@s xerov Zara jan!!!

Takoush jan, there are people that are not entitled to be Nobility... Myself? You? other's that have joined for years? perhaps the reason is not being supported, rather then proving ourselves to be worthy of the title... So far there have been few that have proven to be worthy and personally I think they do deserve to bare the title!

In regards of the corner - I don't think it's that hard to earn the corner, but are you ready to keep it alive at all times? I would suggest not even worrying about getting a corner, let our young and newer members fill up the space, and we shall support them as much as possible!!!

Zara jan, congratulations on the corner... however, I don't understand why is your round room called a corner? Anyways, I'll stop by every now and then, don't forget to have coffee at all times!!!

#24 LK82

LK82

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 12:02 PM

Ok, now I get the idea of the "corner".

Zara jan congratulations on your corner. I brought you a gift.. its a X-BOX 360 with call of duty modern warfare and two controllers. Now all you need is a flat screen.

#25 Takoush

Takoush

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 12:50 PM

QUOTE (Ashot @ Apr 8 2008, 12:35 PM)
Vot@s xerov Zara jan!!!

Takoush jan, there are people that are not entitled to be Nobility... Myself? You? other's that have joined for years? perhaps the reason is not being supported, rather then proving ourselves to be worthy of the title... So far there have been few that have proven to be worthy and personally I think they do deserve to bare the title!

In regards of the corner - I don't think it's that hard to earn the corner, but are you ready to keep it alive at all times? I would suggest not even worrying about getting a corner, let our young and newer members fill up the space, and we shall support them as much as possible!!!

Zara jan, congratulations on the corner... however, I don't understand why is your round room called a corner? Anyways, I'll stop by every now and then, don't forget to have coffee at all times!!!

Yeah I wasn't fishing for anything, I just stated what it was... deserve shmedeserve.... who cares?

Zara jan, enjoy your corner sweetie! smile.gif

#26 Zara

Zara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Interests:Emilio Pucci, Guy Laroche, Judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Israeli Krav Maga, Nature, Sports, Coins, Franz Marc

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:21 PM

Thanks guys. smile.gif

QUOTE (Em @ Apr 7 2008, 08:38 PM)
Vot@s xerov lini qo nor ankyunum! tongue.gif smile.gif wink.gif

So far, I like. smile.gif Can you elaborate your post from 4:28 p.m.? I read in the God thread that you have given up or at least do not have faith in God anymore. Do you find those questions scarier in the absence of faith/ belief or is it easier to question them notwithstanding same?

In relation to your identity, have you come to accept your inherent nuances/ personality quirks, or ar you in a constant battle w/ yourself?

I have drastically changed in a very short period of time, and I sometimes look back at the ease of the transition. I am wondering whether you are going through that as well... if you see fit, please do let me know.

Ok, lav, shat yerkar huyrutsyan eka, lol. Let's go visit others too. smile.gif

The corner?

Elaborate? not sure if I can. I've always had the problem of questioning myself with questions that aren't answerable. I actually started off thinking about what makes a person Armenian or American. Then the whole thought process broadened tenfold and I came to the final question in the post. I realize that I will always change both in the way I look but also inside. Same applies to just about everyone else.

As for the whole God issue, neither. I'm not scared of either in any regard. All I know is that faith in a God or any deity is a belief and I won't believe in anything that I don't understand or know. Fact is, I don't know much either so I don't believe in much. Believing in something I'm not sure about is the same as lying to myself and that's the last thing I want to do. As for religion, it's an institution. I found that out when they 'stole' money from us. Sad but true.

I've never battled myself and always accepted my personal traits and quirks. I also know that I will always change but mostly after seeing my extremes with my own eyes. That completely breaks me down.

Right now, I don't know. Want to elaborate on yours or is it too personal?

#27 Zara

Zara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Interests:Emilio Pucci, Guy Laroche, Judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Israeli Krav Maga, Nature, Sports, Coins, Franz Marc

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (LK82 @ Apr 8 2008, 10:02 AM)
Ok, now I get the idea of the "corner".

Zara jan congratulations on your corner. I brought you a gift.. its a X-BOX 360 with call of duty modern warfare and two controllers. Now all you need is a flat screen.

Very nice gift but I already have one. Sorry. But you should come over for a test-run anyway. laugh.gif

#28 LK82

LK82

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:36 PM

Well I dont take presents back, sorry.Thanks for the invite, but im gona have to pass on it this time..Ill take it as a raincheck and cash it some other day. cool.gif

peace.

#29 Zara

Zara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (LK82 @ Apr 8 2008, 04:36 PM)
Well I dont take presents back, sorry.Thanks for the invite, but im gona have to pass on it this time..Ill take it as a raincheck and cash it some other day. cool.gif

peace.

You have the receipt? I wasn't serious about you coming over.

#30 LK82

LK82

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:49 PM

Lol, your funny. to late im coming over.........NOT!

#31 Zara

Zara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (Ashot @ Apr 8 2008, 10:35 AM)

Really? I thought it was an octagon with many corners? I just happen to like corner number 5.
QUOTE (LK82 @ Apr 8 2008, 04:49 PM)
Lol, your funny. to late im coming over.........NOT!

Glad to hear it.

#32 Zara

Zara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:22 PM

So no one else knows where the building is located?

#33 AVO

AVO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:27 PM

Ak47 pretty much gave it away smile.gif

#34 Zara

Zara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (AVO @ Apr 8 2008, 07:27 PM)
Ak47 pretty much gave it away smile.gif

basically. Yup.

#35 LK82

LK82

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 08:09 AM

If its Canada then It looks like the city which borders Bufallo, New York. On the Canadian side, I forgot the name but its where Niagra Falls is located, there are some high-rises there...am I right?

Edited by LK82, 09 April 2008 - 08:18 AM.

#36 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE (Takoush @ Apr 8 2008, 10:43 AM)
Loooooool I have been on this Forum since August 2005 and I still don't have my corner nor do I have a Nobility title. I guess I am not supported here heh?????? Lol lol lol....... msn-cry.gif

Good Luck!!!!!

Nobility is not a title, Nobilities are members like anyone else. As for your corner, send a mod a request they'll study it.

#37 Em

Em

Em

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:50 AM

QUOTE (Zara @ Apr 8 2008, 03:21 PM)
Thanks guys. smile.gif

The corner?

Elaborate? not sure if I can. I've always had the problem of questioning myself with questions that aren't answerable. I actually started off thinking about what makes a person Armenian or American. Then the whole thought process broadened tenfold and I came to the final question in the post. I realize that I will always change both in the way I look but also inside. Same applies to just about everyone else.

As for the whole God issue, neither. I'm not scared of either in any regard. All I know is that faith in a God or any deity is a belief and I won't believe in anything that I don't understand or know. Fact is, I don't know much either so I don't believe in much. Believing in something I'm not sure about is the same as lying to myself and that's the last thing I want to do. As for religion, it's an institution. I found that out when they 'stole' money from us. Sad but true.

I've never battled myself and always accepted my personal traits and quirks. I also know that I will always change but mostly after seeing my extremes with my own eyes. That completely breaks me down.

Right now, I don't know. Want to elaborate on yours or is it too personal?

Zara jan, I went back and reread the questions I had asked. I was just thinking out loud after reading your post. Disregard.
Not going to touch the God part. THought I don't agree with one part of what you said...

"I won't believe in anything that I don't understand or know."

I don't understand or know a lot of things that occur, but they are occuring nonetheless. But if you menat that since it cannot be proven that is why you cannot believe, then I understand what you meant. smile.gif
~~~~~

My main point was that sometimes we shock ourselves. I thought I knew myself so well. I thought I knew myself far better than I do. And sometimes I do things which I thought were beyond me, my abilities, and I understand that i never pushed or have never seen myslef outside/beyond the box that I was put in. As an adult, I see how damagaing that was for my personality, my ego and my ability to strive for something more challenging, something “a girl shouldn’t necessarily do”.

And other times I disappoint myself. I know I’m better than my actions but I make mistakes anyway. Something which doesn’t necessarily harm me, but which inflicts it’s mark deeep enough to cause me worry and to make me question myslef- whether I know theperson who I am and ll I am capable of.

When I was your age (I saw) I was so sure of everything. The questions I asked were not to myself but to the world. I thought I had all the answers. “They” were in the wrong, not I.
But the older I get older, the more I realize I don’t know much... smile.gif

I have just learned a major life lesson in the past few years...I have been too trusting, to open and willing to accept people. I so wanted to see the good in them and to prove to myself that people are good for the most part. But life has proven otherwise. So now I am selective as to who I care for, who I pay mind to , who can associate with my daughter and be in our lives (especially so called “relatives”). I have lived and learned. And things are falling into place. smile.gif

Aging is a privilege, a gift, wisdom, contentment, security in one’s self. I am happy that I am not seventeen or even 21 anymore. I look forward to aging. smile.gif

Enough rambling.

smile.gif

Where is the other stuff? smile.gif

#38 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:59 AM

QUOTE (DominO @ Apr 9 2008, 02:04 PM)
Nobility is not a title, Nobilities are members like anyone else. As for your corner, send a mod a request they'll study it.

Yes Domino jan Nobility is not a title, and Nobility is not a privilege nor Nobility has any privileges over other members

members who are or were Nob - are in hyeforum to help The MOds & Admin
any time we need an Advice or help in any subject we ask NOB's opinion, or if we need to make any changes to our forum NOB & MOD's work w/ Admin and participate in management of our forum

also NOB's are our possible MOD reserve, when we need a Mod, Mods choose one from the bunch, some of the NOB's are also retired Mod's or simply important (by their very important contribution in Armenian history and culture) veterans.
we limit our nob's to 12 members, wan a NOB steps dawn we riplace them w/ a new NOb by asking MOD's and NOB's of our forum to who will be the next / new NOb of the forum

any other questions ???

#39 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:08 AM

QUOTE (LK82 @ Apr 7 2008, 11:24 PM)
Who do I have to assassinate to get my own corner? Anyone? starwars.gif

assassinate ?? no no need to assassinate anyone - but if you wish for a Corner you can be a suicide bomber and you will get not only your corner but also 144 vegans - to get your corner ASAP please submit 3 color videos of your suicide bombing, remember no animals should be hurt

#40 Zara

Zara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 06:34 PM

QUOTE (Em @ Apr 10 2008, 08:50 AM)
Zara jan, I went back and reread the questions I had asked. I was just thinking out loud after reading your post. Disregard.
Not going to touch the God part. THought I don't agree with one part of what you said...

"I won't believe in anything that I don't understand or know."

I don't understand or know a lot of things that occur, but they are occuring nonetheless. But if you menat that since it cannot be proven that is why you cannot believe, then I understand what you meant. smile.gif

Second part sums it up I guess. But it's not that I can't believe. I don't want to. Not yet. People always change their minds and opinions. Maybe I'll change mine about faith and religion some day.

~~~~~

My main point was that sometimes we shock ourselves. I thought I knew myself so well. I thought I knew myself far better than I do. And sometimes I do things which I thought were beyond me, my abilities, and I understand that i never pushed or have never seen myslef outside/beyond the box that I was put in. As an adult, I see how damagaing that was for my personality, my ego and my ability to strive for something more challenging, something “a girl shouldn’t necessarily do”.

And other times I disappoint myself. I know I’m better than my actions but I make mistakes anyway. Something which doesn’t necessarily harm me, but which inflicts it’s mark deeep enough to cause me worry and to make me question myslef- whether I know theperson who I am and ll I am capable of.

When I was your age (I saw) I was so sure of everything. The questions I asked were not to myself but to the world. I thought I had all the answers. “They” were in the wrong, not I.
But the older I get older, the more I realize I don’t know much... smile.gif

I'm never sure of myself. Trust me on that one. And sometimes it's no ones fault but things turn out a certain way and you have to deal with what you've got. I don't view myself as 'untouchable' and 'on top of the world'. I'm working from the bottom up.

I have just learned a major life lesson in the past few years...I have been too trusting, to open and willing to accept people. I so wanted to see the good in them and to prove to myself that people are good for the most part. But life has proven otherwise. So now I am selective as to who I care for, who I pay mind to , who can associate with my daughter and be in our lives (especially so called “relatives”). I have lived and learned. And things are falling into place. smile.gif

Aging is a privilege, a gift, wisdom, contentment, security in one’s self. I am happy that I am not seventeen or even 21 anymore. I look forward to aging. smile.gif

I was like that a long time ago. Before I started questioning anything and everything seriously. I've been used ever since I can remember so I learned through trial and error that it doesn't turn out very well. With family, friends, co-workers, superiors, and so on.

Personally, I don't want to age. Every year passes by so quickly. It feels it was just yesterday and you don't feel it until you think about it. Sad part is that the better the time you're having the faster time goes by. On top of that, I feel like I've wasted a large portion of my life doing something I never wanted to do.

Edited by Zara, 10 April 2008 - 06:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users