• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 moogey

moogey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 01:19 PM

You can call this history, as it concerns the Americans and the Near East Relief.

Armenian Weekly

Armenian Orphan Rug Lives up to Its Name

Posted By Tom Vartabedian On July 21, 2010

WASHINGTON—Somewhere inside the White House, stashed away inside an obscure storage room, lays an historic rug.

A close-up of the Armenian Orphan Rug with its intricate detail bearing colorful images of animals akin to the Garden of Eden. The rug was woven in 1924-25 and presented to President Calvin Coolidge. It now lies in storage inside the White House.

Not just any rug, but one created by 400 Armenian orphans from 1924-25 in a town called Ghazir, about 40 miles north of Beirut.

This colorful piece of tapestry, which measures 18 feet by 12 feet, lives up to its name: It has remained an “orphan” rug since it passed through the hands of President Calvin Coolidge in 1926.

The intricacy is woven with a passion unlike others of its kind, containing some 4 million knots made to characterize the biblical Garden of Eden with its collection of animals and other symbolic features.

The big loom was set up for an “Isfahan.” The 400 orphaned girls worked in shifts and spent 18 months on its completion. It was then sent to Washington and presented at a special ceremony to the White House in recognition of the help rendered by the American people to Armenian orphans.

Armenian historians and archivists are looking for a more permanent home, one that will avail itself to tourists and public acclaim. They’d like nothing better than to see this rug on permanent display in the White House, with credit given to Armenian Genocide survivors or, at the very least, have it showcased inside the Genocide Museum, or perhaps the Smithsonian.

They seem to think there are political ramifications preventing this rug from enjoying the life of nobility, for which it was intended.

“If you bring out the story of this rug, you’re talking genocide, and this country doesn’t recognize the Armenian Genocide,” laments Dr. H. Martin Deranian, a prominent Worcester historian and dentist who has documented every facet of this jewel. “It’ll open up the story of the orphans. I’ve taken responsibility to see this story brought to the surface and its meaning appreciated.”

The Armenian Orphan Rug is viewed inside the White House in September 1984 by activists looking to preserve its identity. (L-R) U. S. Senator Carl Levin (D-Mich.), Dr. H. Martin Deranian, Worcester historian, and Set Momjian, a former ambassador to the United Nations.

Deranian has turned himself into a self-imposed rug ambassador in seeking the cause of justice. By unraveling this mystery, he’s hoping to bring greater credence to the Near East Relief and the scores of orphans saved during the genocide years of 1915-23.

He continues to pay homage to Dr. Jacob Kuenzler, or “Papa” Kuenzler as he was affectionately called, for evacuating thousands of Armenian orphans from Turkey to the relative security of Syria while working for the Near East Relief.

Kuenzler had the idea of starting a rug factory in Ghazir. He thought the girls would learn to weave rugs and go on earning a living this way.

It seemed to him that even on so small an outlay, much good could be achieved for these orphans. With only two looms, he started this rug factory in Ghazir, high up in the mountains.

President Coolidge was more than grateful for the rug. In a letter he wrote to Dr. John Finley, vice-president of the Near East Relief, Coolidge was overwhelmed by the gift.

“This beautiful rug woven by children in Lebanon has been received. This, their expression of gratitude for what we’ve been able to do for this country for their aid, is accepted by me as a token of their goodwill to the people of the United States who have assisted in the work of the Near East Relief. Please extend to these orphans my thanks and the thanks of the vast number of our citizens whose generosity this labor of love is intended to acknowledge. The rug has a place of honor in the White House where it will be a daily symbol of goodwill on earth.”

A “Golden Rule” Sunday had been instituted in the United States. Each year, on the first Sunday in December, people were asked to eat only a one-course meal and contribute the money they had saved to the Near East Relief. Some $2 million was collected annually.

An overall view of the Armenian Orphan Rug, which measures 18'x12'. Armenian activists are trying to have it removed from storage inside the White House and have it showcased.
The presentation of the Ghazir rug to the White House in 1925 was given such widespread publicity that contributions from Golden Rule Sunday doubled. The factory received numerous orders for special carpets and many of the girls ultimately found homes and became brides.

The event was covered in the New York Times, which carried the headline, “President receives rug woven by orphans of Near East and praises work on relief.”

Coolidge displayed the rug in the Blue Room under his administration. It remained there until 1928 when he took it to his residence in Northampton, Mass.

The orphan rug graced his living room at a place called the Beeches until his death in 1933. From there, Mrs. Coolidge kept the rug inside her home in Northampton until she died in 1957, eventually landing with a son John until he sold his Connecticut home in 1974.

The rug wound up in storage at the Coolidge Homestead in Plymouth, Vt., when it was returned to the White House and added to the collection in 1983. It was placed in storage and not on public view, and has remained there for the past 27 years.

Deranian was invited to the White House to view the rug with U.S. Senator Carl Levin (D-Mich.) and Asbed Set Momjian, a former ambassador to the United Nations.

“The curator of the White House collection has indicated that it is highly unlikely the rug would be on exhibit in an official capacity,” said Deranian.

“It was an emotional feeling to touch this very rug. These girls with their nimble fingers wove their gratitude to America into every stitch. My interest dates back to my mother. During the deportation, she went through every indignity before ending up in Urfa.”

Call it fate but in 1995, Charlotte Movsesian of North Andover, Mass. observed a color photo in the Lawrence Eagle-Tribune of Hillary Clinton showing off the Blue Room during her husband’s administration. And there was the rug, bright and bold as ever.

She recognized that rug because her own mother Vartouhi (Hovsepian) Gulezian was one of those orphaned girls who helped weave it. Mrs. Gulezian was 14 years old and brought to America from Ghazir in 1926 to work at a loom as a demonstration during the sesquicentennial (150th anniversary) celebration of the founding of the United States. She was joined by another orphan, 15-year-old Gulunia Kehyaian.

Movsesian wrote to Clinton and inquired about the rug, never expecting a response. A month later, she received a letter from the White House curator, inviting the entire family to Washington.

Together with her husband Albert S., brother Martin, and mother, off they went by train to meet the appointment. They were welcomed not by Hillary Clinton but the White House curator and her assistant. And there was the rug Mrs. Gulezian had made with the others orphans. She recognized it.

“A rush of emotion came over me, not so much for the beauty but what it represented,” said Albert Movsesian, who promotes genocide education in local schools with stories of the rug.

“The fact the Near East Relief was responsible for helping so many orphans, including my mother-in-law, deserves our utmost appreciation,” he added. “I got down on my hands and knees and touched every part of the rug. I saw the Golden Rule Gratitude inscription in one of the corners.”

The Movsesians wound up spending 90 minutes at the White House that day, had photos taken by the rug, and off they went, laden with memories of a lifetime. No sign of any president, however.

“Very few people know the significance of this rug,” Movsesian brought out. “The story about it has been a well-kept secret in the Armenian community because these orphans didn’t talk about it. After we saw the rug, back into storage it went. It’s been there ever since, simply forsaken. We’re hoping to resurrect it into a place of honor where it belongs.”

If and when that might occur, the rug will represent a memorial to those orphans whose sad fingers wove into its warp and weft a permanent remembrance of the depths of Armenia’s blackest hour.

If it could only talk, it would speak volumes

Attached Files

#2 Armat

Armat

A R M A T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:35 PM

You can call this history, as it concerns the Americans and the Near East Relief.

Armenian Weekly

Armenian Orphan Rug Lives up to Its Name

Posted By Tom Vartabedian On July 21, 2010

WASHINGTON—Somewhere inside the White House, stashed away inside an obscure storage room, lays an historic rug.

A close-up of the Armenian Orphan Rug with its intricate detail bearing colorful images of animals akin to the Garden of Eden. The rug was woven in 1924-25 and presented to President Calvin Coolidge. It now lies in storage inside the White House.

Not just any rug, but one created by 400 Armenian orphans from 1924-25 in a town called Ghazir, about 40 miles north of Beirut.

This colorful piece of tapestry, which measures 18 feet by 12 feet, lives up to its name: It has remained an “orphan” rug since it passed through the hands of President Calvin Coolidge in 1926.

The intricacy is woven with a passion unlike others of its kind, containing some 4 million knots made to characterize the biblical Garden of Eden with its collection of animals and other symbolic features.

The big loom was set up for an “Isfahan.” The 400 orphaned girls worked in shifts and spent 18 months on its completion. It was then sent to Washington and presented at a special ceremony to the White House in recognition of the help rendered by the American people to Armenian orphans.

Armenian historians and archivists are looking for a more permanent home, one that will avail itself to tourists and public acclaim. They’d like nothing better than to see this rug on permanent display in the White House, with credit given to Armenian Genocide survivors or, at the very least, have it showcased inside the Genocide Museum, or perhaps the Smithsonian.

They seem to think there are political ramifications preventing this rug from enjoying the life of nobility, for which it was intended.

“If you bring out the story of this rug, you’re talking genocide, and this country doesn’t recognize the Armenian Genocide,” laments Dr. H. Martin Deranian, a prominent Worcester historian and dentist who has documented every facet of this jewel. “It’ll open up the story of the orphans. I’ve taken responsibility to see this story brought to the surface and its meaning appreciated.”

The Armenian Orphan Rug is viewed inside the White House in September 1984 by activists looking to preserve its identity. (L-R) U. S. Senator Carl Levin (D-Mich.), Dr. H. Martin Deranian, Worcester historian, and Set Momjian, a former ambassador to the United Nations.

Deranian has turned himself into a self-imposed rug ambassador in seeking the cause of justice. By unraveling this mystery, he’s hoping to bring greater credence to the Near East Relief and the scores of orphans saved during the genocide years of 1915-23.

He continues to pay homage to Dr. Jacob Kuenzler, or “Papa” Kuenzler as he was affectionately called, for evacuating thousands of Armenian orphans from Turkey to the relative security of Syria while working for the Near East Relief.

Kuenzler had the idea of starting a rug factory in Ghazir. He thought the girls would learn to weave rugs and go on earning a living this way.

It seemed to him that even on so small an outlay, much good could be achieved for these orphans. With only two looms, he started this rug factory in Ghazir, high up in the mountains.

President Coolidge was more than grateful for the rug. In a letter he wrote to Dr. John Finley, vice-president of the Near East Relief, Coolidge was overwhelmed by the gift.

“This beautiful rug woven by children in Lebanon has been received. This, their expression of gratitude for what we’ve been able to do for this country for their aid, is accepted by me as a token of their goodwill to the people of the United States who have assisted in the work of the Near East Relief. Please extend to these orphans my thanks and the thanks of the vast number of our citizens whose generosity this labor of love is intended to acknowledge. The rug has a place of honor in the White House where it will be a daily symbol of goodwill on earth.”

A “Golden Rule” Sunday had been instituted in the United States. Each year, on the first Sunday in December, people were asked to eat only a one-course meal and contribute the money they had saved to the Near East Relief. Some $2 million was collected annually.

An overall view of the Armenian Orphan Rug, which measures 18'x12'. Armenian activists are trying to have it removed from storage inside the White House and have it showcased.
The presentation of the Ghazir rug to the White House in 1925 was given such widespread publicity that contributions from Golden Rule Sunday doubled. The factory received numerous orders for special carpets and many of the girls ultimately found homes and became brides.

The event was covered in the New York Times, which carried the headline, “President receives rug woven by orphans of Near East and praises work on relief.”

Coolidge displayed the rug in the Blue Room under his administration. It remained there until 1928 when he took it to his residence in Northampton, Mass.

The orphan rug graced his living room at a place called the Beeches until his death in 1933. From there, Mrs. Coolidge kept the rug inside her home in Northampton until she died in 1957, eventually landing with a son John until he sold his Connecticut home in 1974.

The rug wound up in storage at the Coolidge Homestead in Plymouth, Vt., when it was returned to the White House and added to the collection in 1983. It was placed in storage and not on public view, and has remained there for the past 27 years.

Deranian was invited to the White House to view the rug with U.S. Senator Carl Levin (D-Mich.) and Asbed Set Momjian, a former ambassador to the United Nations.

“The curator of the White House collection has indicated that it is highly unlikely the rug would be on exhibit in an official capacity,” said Deranian.

“It was an emotional feeling to touch this very rug. These girls with their nimble fingers wove their gratitude to America into every stitch. My interest dates back to my mother. During the deportation, she went through every indignity before ending up in Urfa.”

Call it fate but in 1995, Charlotte Movsesian of North Andover, Mass. observed a color photo in the Lawrence Eagle-Tribune of Hillary Clinton showing off the Blue Room during her husband’s administration. And there was the rug, bright and bold as ever.

She recognized that rug because her own mother Vartouhi (Hovsepian) Gulezian was one of those orphaned girls who helped weave it. Mrs. Gulezian was 14 years old and brought to America from Ghazir in 1926 to work at a loom as a demonstration during the sesquicentennial (150th anniversary) celebration of the founding of the United States. She was joined by another orphan, 15-year-old Gulunia Kehyaian.

Movsesian wrote to Clinton and inquired about the rug, never expecting a response. A month later, she received a letter from the White House curator, inviting the entire family to Washington.

Together with her husband Albert S., brother Martin, and mother, off they went by train to meet the appointment. They were welcomed not by Hillary Clinton but the White House curator and her assistant. And there was the rug Mrs. Gulezian had made with the others orphans. She recognized it.

“A rush of emotion came over me, not so much for the beauty but what it represented,” said Albert Movsesian, who promotes genocide education in local schools with stories of the rug.

“The fact the Near East Relief was responsible for helping so many orphans, including my mother-in-law, deserves our utmost appreciation,” he added. “I got down on my hands and knees and touched every part of the rug. I saw the Golden Rule Gratitude inscription in one of the corners.”

The Movsesians wound up spending 90 minutes at the White House that day, had photos taken by the rug, and off they went, laden with memories of a lifetime. No sign of any president, however.

“Very few people know the significance of this rug,” Movsesian brought out. “The story about it has been a well-kept secret in the Armenian community because these orphans didn’t talk about it. After we saw the rug, back into storage it went. It’s been there ever since, simply forsaken. We’re hoping to resurrect it into a place of honor where it belongs.”

If and when that might occur, the rug will represent a memorial to those orphans whose sad fingers wove into its warp and weft a permanent remembrance of the depths of Armenia’s blackest hour.

If it could only talk, it would speak volumes

I get the same newspaper and this story touched me greatly.Just imagining hundreds of Orphans, poor kids who lost their parents,family and getting abused daily had to make those rugs.
We have to do everything possible to preserve this works and sweat of these kids, our kids...

Edited by Armat, 28 July 2010 - 10:40 PM.

#3 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,599 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:44 PM

Asbarez
May 10 2017

How a Swiss Couple Saved 8,000 Orphans during Armenian Genocide
  •        SwissMissionaryArmenianGenocideOrphans.j
SwissMissionaryArmenianGenocideOrphans.j

Elizabeth Kuenzler in the picture with the orphans

BY HARRY BOGHOSSIAN

I have had the good fortune to be friends with a remarkable woman by the name of Elibet Kuenzler Marshall. She was born on June 19, 1917 in Urfa, Turkey. She is the daughter of Dr. Jacob Kuenzler.

Dr. Kuenzler reminds me of Oskar Schindler, who saved almost 1,200 Jews during the Holocaust. Dr. Kuenzler did his best to save 8,000 Armenian orphans during the Armenian genocide from the regions of Urfa, Mardin, Diyarbakir, Harput, Kemaliyeh, Arabkir, and Malatya.

CCF04212017_0004.jpg

Dr. Jacob Kuenzler

Dr. Kuenzler was, a Swiss doctor who wrote the book: “In the Land of Blood and Tears.” Jacob Kuenzler’s book chronicled the 23 years of his life as a medical technician in Turkey (1899-1922). He was stationed at a Swiss hospital in Urfa, where the Armenian Christian population lived and serviced the sick, wounded, and orphans, much like what is now called Doctors Without Borders.

When Dr. Kuenzler and his wife Elizabeth evacuated the orphans from Turkey to Lebanon and Syria, he said: “It was such a joy for us that we consider it one of the most beautiful phases of our lives.” My grandmother Santoukht was an orphan in Turkey at that time. She was ten years old and lost her family during the Armenian genocide. It is very possible that she was one of the ones Dr. Jacob saved.

I met Jacob Kuenzler’s daughter, Elizabeth and his granddaughter Pat Marshall, in my local Armenian church in San Diego. They were there for a presentation by Ara Ghazarians, who wrote the preface and edited the English translation of Jacob Kuenzler’s book.

In April 2010, Elibet invited me to her house. I was very interested in hearing her stories about her father. She said “I remember being 2 years old and playing with the orphans at my father’s mission orphanage.  They were like brothers and sisters to me.”

I asked how she was related to Jacob Kuenzler. Here is what she said: “I am the youngest of his children. We were one boy and four sisters and we had an Armenian adopted sister, Rosa, she was adopted before we were born.”

Harry-and-Marshall.jpg

Harry Boghossian and Elibet Kuenzler Marshall in April 2010

In those days, orphans and children who couldn’t be cared for in the village were usually taken to the church. My parents had an Armenian maid working in their house, and she was at church one day when they were looking for homes for some of these children. The minister was asking the congregation- who will take this child, who will take that one- and they were all taken, except for one child, who had dirty, lice-infested hair, and infected eyes. She was just wearing a shirt. She was about 4 years old. And our maid said “We’ll take her, we’ll take her!” and the minister said “How can you take care of this girl?” And she ran back home to my parents and said “there is this child who’s alone no one wants her she is going to be put into the street.” So my parents went to the minister. My mother was expecting her first child at the time. And they saw this child and they said immediately “of course we’ll take her!” And they took her home and cleaned her up and made her healthy and she became my oldest sister Rosa.

Shortly afterward, my mother had her first child, who was a boy. When I was born I was the youngest.

My parents had both been orphans and had always wanted to have a family and take care of them. (See her mother in the picture with the orphans)

Dr-Jacob-with-children.jpg

Dr. Kuenzler with orphans at a refugee camp in Lebanon

“My parents organized and carried out the evacuation of about 8,000 Armenian orphans from Turkey to Syria and Lebanon. Have you read the book?  They walked these children hundreds by hundreds. Each child carried their own blanket. They would have dry food for lunch. They had to go through many checkpoints, and the Kurds tried to stop them at times, saying “we can use one of these orphans,” but Jacob said “They are not mine, I’m just transporting them; here is the list of the people.” He had the name of each child on the list. One by one they were counted. Then they continued with the journey.

Each day, my mother would travel ahead of the group and cook enough bread, at the shelter, and my father would come with a hundred children and they would have their daily soup for supper. The next morning, they would have a cup of milk and bread, and they would be given a dried fruit. And they would continue the journey. My mother would rush ahead and do the same every day until they got to the Lebanon border.  They found an old monastery up in Ghazir and we used it as an orphanage. It was above the Mediterranean.

My parents cared about the welfare of all the orphans. If there was a child that wasn’t doing well, the child was brought into our family, into our house. And they would live with us for a bit, and then when they recovered, they were sent back to the orphanage which was really a school, because they learned to read and write.

As these children grew up they were instructed to teach each other. My mother knew they couldn’t stay at the orphanage forever, so she taught them trades: housekeeping, sewing, cooking, nanny, shoemaking and knotting carpets. The children were all smart, and many had learned some kind of trade in their homes before the war. One day my mother said these children have such a talent for making carpets. Let’s open a rug factory. Jacob Kuenzler established a rug factory in Lebanon for the orphanage.

CCF04212017-1.jpg

At work in the rug factory at Ghazir, Lebanon

“The Armenian orphan girls made a huge rug for the president of the United States. The rug was delivered to the U.S. President Calvin Coolidge on December 4, 1925, with a label on the back of the rug, which reads “In Golden Rule Gratitude to President Coolige.” It was displayed for a time in the White House, where it was a daily symbol of good-will on earth.

Presidential-rug.jpg

The orphans made a rug for the then president of the United States Calvin Coolidge

See (below) the rug on the floor in my living room? That’s a replica of it; a smaller version.

marshall-rug.jpg

Replica of Marshall rug

On March 22, 2014 Elibet, her daughter Polly and I recorded the rug in her living room. Elibet said: “this carpet was made by all those Armenian orphans who worked for my father in Lebanon.” Polly said: “when we were kids, we would sit down on the carpet and look at all the animals and played on the rug.”

In May 19, 2014 I was scheduled to see Congressman Adam Schiff in Washington, D.C. Unfortunately, he was not in his office. I met Timothy Bergreen his Chief of Staff. I showed him the DVD we recorded Elibet’s rug, the Jakob Kunzler’s book “In the land of blood and tears,” and I made a picture of Elibet and me. Timothy is holding the picture in his right handI said to him: “please give these items to Congressman Adam Schiff and we hope to see the official Armenian Orphan Rug. In November 2014, the Armenian Orphan Rug was displayed at the White House Visiting Center.

The American Near Eastern Relief organization funded the orphanage, and that came in handy because the Germans, French and Danes who were giving money to run these programs, had run out of money, so the American Near Eastern Relief came in and saved the whole thing.

My parents also arranged Armenian weddings.  People in America, or other countries would write and say ‘we need a nice girl for our son.  Do you have somebody’?  And they would say “yes we have several” and they would say please “pick a girl for our boy.”  Mama would say “we cannot send a girl to you; they have to be married first before they can go with you.”  But often the boy couldn’t come, because they couldn’t afford it.  And they would send a photograph. You know, in Armenian weddings, you tie the couple’s heads together.  It’s wonderful to watch that.  My parents were so happy when a letter would come ten or so years later that was addressed to Papa Kuenzler, Beirut, Lebanon.  And the postmaster knew who he was, and papa would get the letter thanking him for sending this wonderful girl to their family who gave them children, and was a wonderful wife. So that happened several times.  Some went to South America; some went to the United States.  There were also children adopted by Europeans in Germany and France.  I played with these children they were my friends.

There is a picture of my father, in Beirut, with the orphan boys. It is my favorite picture. It’s in Auntie Ida’s book “Papa Kuenzler and the Armenians” by Ida Alamuddin. He loved children.  They were always climbing all over him.  The kids just loved him, he always was there and took care of them.  And they played with him, because he said “I was an orphan when I was seven.”  He loved children.

Elibet Kuenzler Marshall was an amazing woman. She loved gardening, swimming, doing puzzles, and going to the beach. She loved the roses I brought to her, every month. I made hummus for her, and she used to dip her finger in it and put it in her mouth. She offered me tea to drink with her. We celebrated her 95th birthday.  We made birthday cake for her and surprised her with gifts. We sat down and listened to her stories, about her father’s mission – things we had never experienced in our lives. She also, read my article I testified in front of the chair members in the State Capitol of California. The Genocide Awareness Act SB 234 by Senator Wyland.

When Jacob Kunenzler died on January 15, 1949 in Ghazir, Lebanon, he became known as the Father of the Armenian Orphans. He was a wonderful man who would give to others and expect nothing in return. While he was in Turkey he lived with the Armenians for 20 years and witnessed how the Armenians were treated, between 1895-1923. Armenian men, women, and children underwent unspeakable suffering. They were deported from their homes, slaughtered, butchered, enslaved, and more, without consideration of guilt or innocence. Among them were my grandparents.

Dr. Kuenzler risked his life and his family to save thousands of wounded and sick people. He gave love to those thousands of people who suffered immeasurably. He advanced God’s work. He did not try to convert people. He let them be who they were. I will never forget the unparalleled miracles and good works he blessed us with. He was one in a million. We all need to be reminded of this amazing man, his family and all they accomplished to save 8,000 lives.

On April 17, 2017, Elibet’s daughter Polly called me to let me know Elibet had passed away the previous day on April 16, 2017, Easter Sunday.

Before she passed away, I visit her several times at her house. She recognized me, and we talked for few minutes. Then I caressed her hand. She took hold of both of my hands and said “you are so sweet to me. I don’t know why?” Over and over she said that to me. Then she lifted my hands and kissed them, first the left and then the right. She said “I love you,” and I said I love you too. She held my hands tightly for a long time.  After approximately 20 minutes I said I have to go now. But she did not want to let go of my hands; she kept holding on. Vicky, the nurse was next to us and I asked her to help me to release my hands. I said “I will come back soon and we will have tea together.” She said “Yes, that will be good.” I said “I will see you in the next week or two. “

This was a special moment for us knowing we will not have many more times together. A precious last moment of love. Because it may not happen again.

It is impossible to ignore her unprecedented story that will live in our hearts forever.

http://asbarez.com/1...enian-genocide/

#4 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:51 AM

:ap:

#5 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա