#1 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,228 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 11:59 AM

ABRAHAM WILL WIN, SAY BOOKMAKERS

• The IBF middleweight champion Arthur Abraham takes on Lajuan Simon (USA) on March 14.

International bookmakers think Arthur Abraham will hold the champion’s title after beating Lajuan Simon on March 14. They have fixed 1.03 coefficient for Abraham’s victory and 22.00 for a draw.

It is due to mention that the professional boxer has won all the 28 fights on the professional ring, 23 of them with a knockout. Abraham’s contender, 30-year-old Simon, has also won victories on the ring but has never competed with champions.

“Many consider me a favourite but I don’t want to lose my vigilance and treat my rival very seriously. It is the ninth time I shall fight for a champion’s title and I am determined to win. Simon has no chance to win. I have trained a lot and am fit for the fight,” says Arthur Abraham.

The fight is due in Kiel, Germany, at 10:30 p.m.

#2 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts
  • Interests:Anything and Everything

Posted 13 March 2009 - 06:04 PM

Good luck to our champ!

#3 arremannen

arremannen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 02:00 PM

Very nice fight, has great potential. Starts around 22:30 CET.

For those who can't catch the game on the TV.

LINKS FOR KING ARTHUR ARTHUR ABRAHAM VS. SIMON TITLE FIGHT.

http://www.armosport...rthur-abraham-v

#4 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,228 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:26 PM

‘KING’ ARTHUR REMAINS INVINCIBLE, STILL CHASING THE ‘GHOST’ FOR UNIFICATION BOUT

• Arthur Abraham, an Armenia-born IBF middleweight boxing champion performing for Germany, has defended his title for the ninth time in a row showing another powerful performance in a weekend fight. Abraham, dubbed ‘King Arthur’, improved to 29-0 after winning the Saturday night bout in Kiel, Germany, against previously unbeaten Lajuan Simon from the United States. The judges scored it 117-110, 118-109 and 117-110 for the 29-year-old Armenian thumper. “I am pleased with my performance tonight,” Abraham said after the fight, according to a CBSSports.com report. “He was not a bad opponent and he took a lot and he fought bravely. It was important to win.” Power-punching Abraham dominated in the ring throughout the fight landing quite a number of hard punches on the American, who, though, managed to stay on his feet till the end. “He was stronger than I thought,” admitted Simon, a 30-year-old Philadelphian who had stayed unbeaten in his previous 25 fights. Abraham now still hopes for a unification bout against Kelly Pavlik, another boxer from the United States, dubbed ‘The Ghost’, who currently holds the WBO and WBC belts. “After that I will move into the super-middleweight division,” Abraham added.
  • Suren Musayelyan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users