#41 vava

vava

:yawn:

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 12:24 PM

QUOTE (groul @ Aug 1 2004, 12:23 AM)
I believe that sometimes open criticism of Turkish propaganda mistakes may help them to make their propaganda better.

Agreed Groul (and welcome to Hye Forum! smile.gif )

However the challenge is then to get our points of view published in the American media, which by and large doesn't much care about Armenian (not to mention even international) issues. Arguably, the readership doesn't even care much about these issues. I'm not sure the publication/exposure of 'false' ebay lots, or other Turkish propoganda claims is going to have much impact, positive or otherwise, upon anyone outside of the interested parties.

#42 bellthecat

bellthecat

A poor kitty, lost in the rain.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts
  • Interests:mreowing purring snuggling sleeping

Posted 01 August 2004 - 01:28 PM

QUOTE (Vigil @ Jul 27 2004, 12:09 PM)
Yeah, that guy Circ. also has an account on the Stormfront forums. You should read some of the stuff Turks post on Stormfront. They do not get far spreading there anti-Armenian propaganda due to the Armenian members actively countering the propaganda, but it still should be monitored so they do not spread fabrications about Armenians.

By "Stormfront" do you mean stormfront.org, that sad little home-from-home for the world's closet Hitler worshipers?

I'd hope no Armenian would admit to being a member of that place! And, after a brief (and not to be repeated) visit, to judge from the quality of postings of those replying to subjects concerning Armenia, I assume that the "Armenian members", they do have deserve to be there and no where else.

However, in case "Adolf Kevorkian" or "ArmSla" happen to also be members of this forum - would they please stop disseminating lies about Ani. The story about an "Armenian doctor" visiting Ani after being allowed to cross the border by some Russians and is entirely fake (and is so stupid that only an idiot would ever believe it to have been true).

#43 bellthecat

bellthecat

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE (groul @ Jul 31 2004, 05:19 PM)
When you discuss measures against the enemy, please do not do it on the forum so they can read them and take counter measures. Also, writing them letters with the descriptions of their errors will only help them to avoid those errors next time.

You are not fooling me. dry.gif Only someone with something to hide would object to the correction of errors. I think that what you really fear is that there are just as many errors on the "Armenian side", and that having people pointing out Turkish errors might lead to Armenian errors being discovered.

#44 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE (bellthecat @ Aug 1 2004, 01:35 PM)
You are not fooling me.  <_<  Only someone with something to hide would object to the correction of errors. I think that what you really fear is that there are just as many errors on the "Armenian side", and that having people pointing out Turkish errors might lead to Armenian errors being discovered.

I agree that fearing to correct their mistakes is not a good reaction... but there is many reasons other than what you presented that might explain his behavour.

Groul, I think that them modifying their statment gives me more argument... I can play exposing their contradictions. smile.gif

BTW, am I the only here ignoring really what Stormfront is about? One of the first times I heard about it was I think by the psychotic ex-member of hyeforum.

Edited by Fadix, 01 August 2004 - 06:51 PM.

#45 vava

vava

:yawn:

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (Domino @ Aug 1 2004, 07:43 PM)
BTW, am I the only here ignoring really what Stormfront is about? One of the first times I heard about it was I think by the psychotic ex-member of hyeforum.

They're white supremists, Domino. I'm sure google can help you find out that you want nothing to do with those fanatics...

#46 Nakharar

Nakharar

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 05:02 AM

Stormfront is not worth the trouble. They use pseudo-intellectual crap to give a semblance of "rationality" and "depth" to their hogwash. Just clicking at their site will give them the legitimacy that they don't deserve.

#47 Vigil

Vigil

BANNED!!!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 07:59 PM

Stormfront is not worth the trouble. They use pseudo-intellectual crap to give a semblance of "rationality" and "depth" to their hogwash. Just clicking at their site will give them the legitimacy that they don't deserve.

Listen, Nakharar, you do not have to be a backwards "Skinhead" or "KKK" member to be a "white national". I am in no way a "white national", but rather, I find the comments made by Turks on Stormfront an interesting read.

Furthermore, if "Sevs" and "Yevry" have a right to impose their "Sevness" and "Yevryness" on "otars" then "Spitaks" have an equal right to maintain their "Spitakness". Quit labeling everything that is slightly "non PC" with a negative and racist co-notation.

It is not like "Yevries" have done anything wonderful for Armenians. Furthermore, the same "Yevreies" you protect are the same ones that hold no mercy towards Armenians and their cause.

#48 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 12:49 AM

Domino, St0rmfr0nt is KKK and Nazis and all that. You just have to check out some of the avatars and signatures people have on there. Freedom of expression gives us their truth. smile.gif

#49 bellthecat

bellthecat

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 08:38 AM

QUOTE (Vigil @ Aug 3 2004, 01:59 AM)
Listen, Nakharar, you do not have to be a backwards "Skinhead" or "KKK" member to be a "white national". I am in no way a "white national", but rather, I find the comments made by Turks on Stormfront an interesting read.

I suppose from a certain viewpoint that is true (as in we can all study the interesting life of ants without actually wanting to be an ant). But you can see from the quality of the postings that there is almost nobody there who is worth giving even the time of day to, and a true "white nationalists" would wish nothing but mass death upon the lot of them.

#50 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 09:12 AM

QUOTE (Stormig @ Aug 3 2004, 12:49 AM)
Domino, St0rmfr0nt is KKK and Nazis and all that. You just have to check out some of the avatars and signatures people have on there. Freedom of expression gives us their truth. smile.gif

I don't have the energy nor the interest to visit such sites anymore... I just wondered because many in the past mentioned it like a thing everyone knew.

#51 bellthecat

bellthecat

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 04 August 2004 - 05:28 AM

And here is the Armenian equivalent:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...3924127835&rd=1

Pathetic mad.gif

Actually, ebay has gone rapidly downhill regarding finding interesting things Armenian related - it has been many months since I have seen anything worth bidding on. I suppose everything that can be sold has been sold.

#52 groul

groul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 August 2004 - 06:09 AM

QUOTE (bellthecat @ Aug 4 2004, 11:28 AM)
And here is the Armenian equivalent:

I would not call this an equivalent.
[Turkish] propaganda vs. [Armenian] stupidity - those are in no way equal.

Edited by groul, 04 August 2004 - 12:07 PM.

#53 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 04 August 2004 - 11:08 AM

Someone doesn't know how to spell tofurky.

#54 Vigil

Vigil

BANNED!!!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 04 August 2004 - 08:59 PM

I suppose from a certain viewpoint that is true (as in we can all study the interesting life of ants without actually wanting to be an ant).

Bellthecat, you are as much of a "Islam hater" as any of those "white nationalists" and don't deny it because I can find many comments that you and some other half assed "intellectuals" made that is as a prejudice as anything said by a "white nationalist'.

I don't hate Muslims, Christians, and Buddhists, but rather just mistrust Jews. If a "white national" wants to bomb Tel-Aviv I do not care nor would I stop him or her.

Equaly, I do not care if they want to deny Africans asylum in their country because at the very end it is their country. Likewise, I would not want them to interfere with the national agendas of Armenia, unless, it directly relates to them.

The only problem I have is when a "Turk" goes on sites like Stormfront preaching how Armenians are "black" and Turks are "white". Turks have no relation to Europeans and Whites, but Armenians do. It is high time we use this to our advantage instead of clinging to groups that have absolutely no power on the world stage. When I mean groups I am talking about ethnic groups not countries.

When I went to high school and saw Armenians acting "black" it was disgusting. At the same time Asians used this weakness to their advantage to camp the asses of "white" Americans.

A Asian that physically has no resemblance to a "white man" was with "whites", not because "whites" treated him any better then "blacks", but because a Asian could learn more from a "white man" and, eventually, this would allow Asians to move up the social/economic ladder.

Instead, by acting and promoting the slave mentality of the ghettofied "black man" we are only moving down the social ladder, not because we are actually "black" or "ghettofied", but because we think like a ghettofied "black man".

If I had a chance to see a Armenian with a "otar" it should at least be a white otar rather then a black otar. However, in no way do I want this to happen at all, but it is the better of the two evils.

Again, another "intellectual" that has no idea what the "real world" is about.

But you can see from the quality of the postings that there is almost nobody there who is worth giving even the time of day to, and a true "white nationalists" would wish nothing but mass death upon the lot of them.

Your just promoting the Jewish defense mechanism by labeling any that mistrusts and criticizes the actions of Jews a "anti-Semite" or "terrorists".

Bellthecat, can you please explain to then why Arabs mistrust Jews as well? They sure as hell are not "white"?

If a "white national" is going to hate an Armenian they better hate them based on facts not on Turksih fabrications.

Oh, Domino, Stormig, and or the other "intellectuals" do not bother replying because I am not going to respond to you're comments. Furthermore, you already are a bunch of media "vetses" in my book.

Edited by Vigil, 04 August 2004 - 09:23 PM.

#55 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 04 August 2004 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE (Vigil @ Aug 4 2004, 08:59 PM)
Oh, Domino, Stormig, and or the other "intellectuals" do not bother replying because I am not going to respond to you're comments. Furthermore, you already are a bunch of media "vetses" in my book.

huh.gif

#56 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 04 August 2004 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE (Vigil @ Aug 4 2004, 06:59 PM)
I am not going to respond to you're comments.

Vigil jan, thats a great idea smile.gif

#57 bellthecat

bellthecat

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 09:40 AM

QUOTE (MosJan @ Jul 31 2004, 06:15 PM)
dandlk4402 No longer a registered user smile.gif
has negative 16 in the Past Month smile.gif

She is back under another name - I have pointed it out to ebay, but who knows if they will do anything about it.

#58 bellthecat

bellthecat

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 07:13 AM

QUOTE (bellthecat @ Aug 6 2004, 03:40 PM)
She is back under another name - I have pointed it out to ebay, but who knows if they will do anything about it.

Ebay have got rid of her. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif She was offering the same bible, and with the same Turkish propaganda attached to the description.

millieek

#59 groul

groul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 09:39 AM

QUOTE (bellthecat @ Aug 10 2004, 01:13 PM)
Ebay have got rid of her. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif She was offering the same bible, and with the same Turkish propaganda attached to the description.

millieek

Congratulations.

#60 Boghos

Boghos

-= Mr Nobility =-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts
  • Interests:literature, cinema, chess, history

Posted 05 October 2004 - 05:28 AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/...3933012664&rd=1

0 user(s) are reading this topic