• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#1 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:59 PM

Very soon the antichrist will make himself known as the man of peace, who will create the most ambitious peace plan in the Middle East.

They are preparing the antichrist now, for his grand entrance

Sunday, July 21st, 2013

http://www.thewarnin...grand-entrance/

[First take note; by "beast" satan is meant. By antichrist a political leader is meant, most likely emerging in M.E. By false-prophet the pope is meant. By "my church" sacraments & mass --those are that of the Catholic church. By "beloved daughter" the one given the message by Jesus is meant, she writes as she receives without adding anything of her own or writing from her own mind/opinion]

My dearly beloved daughter, I have an important Message for the world, including those who believe in Me, those who don’t, those who may not believe in My Father, as well as, those who do not accept that all things come from Me.

When the beast plotted against Me, he created a diabolical plan for the end times, which is designed to fool the world with the greatest lie, in order that he can take them with him into the fires of Hell.

Know that I have already revealed to the world this plan, but there is one secret that needs to be revealed, so that you understand the Truth. As with any battle, the enemy takes up position and this is usually planned very carefully, so that it is done in secret, lest the target knows where his enemies stand.

In this, the final battle for souls, Satan and his cohorts have taken up position against God’s two witnesses. This has taken many years to orchestrate, but God’s children must know who the two witnesses are, first, before they understand how the plan has been devised.

The enemy has now taken up position in my Church. He does this as the enemy hidden inside a Trojan horse. The enemy – and remember there are many and they all pay homage to the beast – has also taken root in the Middle East. The real target is Israel, home to the second witness.

The two witnesses are the Christians and the House of Israel. Christianity is the first target, because it came from Me. Israel is the second target, because I was born a Jew and it is the land of the chosen people of God – home to Jerusalem.

It is no accident that Satan wants to destroy these two, because he hates them and by wiping out all traces of them, he is making the greatest statement – that he is above God. How these two witnesses will suffer in the Name of God. They will not die, but will appear to be bereft of all life.

The Sacraments will be the first to be destroyed – then the Mass – then the Bible and all traces of God’s Words. During these times, many will fight to proclaim the Word of God. It will be during these times that my Graces will be poured everywhere, through the Power of the Holy Spirit, so that God is never forgotten.

The antichrist

Very soon the antichrist will make himself known as the man of peace, who will create the most ambitious peace plan in the Middle East.

They are preparing the antichrist now, for his grand entrance. Meanwhile, the diabolical plan to deceive the innocents, by teaching them lies in My Name, continues. To those of you who will not accept the Truth, know that these times are upon you. If you cannot accept the Truth now, if you truly love Me, then I will give you the Graces to discern.

So many cannot see this wicked plan, so carefully concealed, but, which is unfolding before your eyes, as foretold. Holy Scripture never lies. My Word is the Truth. The Truth is your lifeline towards salvation. If you accept the lies, given to you in My Church, by those who do not come in My Name, then you will fall into great darkness and you will be devoured by such wickedness, that should you partake in such occult practices – presented to you in My Name – you will be lost to Me.

Very soon, when the false peace is created, plans will commence to annihilate the Jews. While the beast savages Israel, the false prophet will discard My Presence and deceive not just Catholics, but all Christians, all religions, in order to idolize the beast under the guise of the One World Religion.

If this Message strikes fear in your souls, then know that it is My intention not to hide anything from you, which could destroy you. All that is important is that you remain true to My Teachings and pray for My Protection. When you surrender to Me, your Jesus and ask Me to guide you, all will be well.

I will keep you within My Protection – all those of you, who do not deviate from the Truth.

Your Jesus

#2 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,603 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:48 PM

Blah, blah and more blah.

Your Yervant

#3 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:45 AM

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Tuesday July 30th 2013 peace talks kick off in Washington between Israel and the Palestinians. Which is something we have not witnessed in a long time.
Peace talks of such a large scale almost seem out of place considering the recent developments concerning Israel.

#4 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:48 AM

Virgin Mary: Just as if a miracle has taken place, the false prophet will seem to rise from the dead

Thursday, July 25th, 2013

My child, it is important my children do not lose courage when faced with the hurt they will have to face, as my Son’s Church will be cast into the wilderness of the desert.

I am the Woman in the Book of Revelation, clothed with the sun, who gave birth to the Child. The Child is Jesus. The Mystical Body of my Son, Jesus, is His Church on Earth. My Son’s Church is being stolen and soon His Body will no longer be present therein. This desolation will tear the hearts of those, who follow the Teachings of my Son, in two. Those, who will have nowhere to turn, will find themselves cast out of the buildings which have, up to now, housed the Holy Eucharist. But, while they will have been thrown out, with little mercy shown to them, they will be filled with the Holy Spirit. This means that they will be guided and will lead fiercely the Remnant Army, which is made up of those who are loyal to God.

Others, blind to the Truth, will follow the false prophet into disarray. Their hearts will be deceived, and soon, when the false prophet will be seen to be at death’s door, they will sob. But then, just as if a miracle has taken place, the false prophet will seem to rise from the dead. They will say that he is blessed with great, supernatural powers from Heaven and they will fall flat on their faces before him in adoration. He will be loved and adored by those who cannot see.

Soon the antichrist will appear and his rise to fame will start in Jerusalem. Once he appears in public, everything in my Son’s Church will change, quickly. The new rules will be introduced. New relics, changes in the garments worn by priests and many new regulations will be enforced. At first, people will say that all these changes stem from a need to be humble. And, while these abominations enter the Christian churches, the persecution will begin. Dare to object to these Satanic rituals and you will be deemed a heretic – a troublemaker.

Many cardinals, bishops, priests, nuns and ordinary people will be excommunicated, if they do not follow the new rules or adore the false prophet. At this stage you must seek out refuges, which will have been created, so that you can worship my Son, Jesus Christ, in peace. Priests must continue to administer the Sacraments and provide my children with the Most Holy Eucharist.

You must never give in to the deceit, which you will be asked to take part in. Those who do will lose their souls to the evil one.

Your beloved Mother

Mother of Salvation

http://www.thewarnin...-from-the-dead/

#5 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:06 AM

Obama stepped up his personal involvement in American efforts to advance the peace process on Tuesday, holding a joint meeting at the White House with both Israeli and Palestinian negotiating teams, where he preached on them on Thursday to exhibit good will and to remain focused and steadfast throughout the talks.

#6 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:14 AM

ElBaradei, Egypt's interim vice president, said he supports the renewal of negotiations between Israeli and Palestinians led by Kerry, and that it could open the door for comprehensive peace in the Middle East. "Kerry’s talks are based on a two-state solution and all the basic pillars of Bill Clinton’s outline done in the last week of his presidency. Once we get that, then I think the road is open for normalization of relations with Israelis and a comprehensive peace in the region," ElBaradei told the Washington, Aug 3.

#7 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:48 PM

One of those five may be the antichrist of peace that is being spoken about in the net:

1-Mr. X not yet visible on political scene but with show up in coming years.

2-Mr Kerry the American who currently is working for the peace deal.

3-Mr Abbas the Palestinian who currently is negotiating the peace deal.

4-Mr. Obama who may travel to Jerusalem for the peace signing ceremony near the end of this year.

5-Natanyahu who we see starting of minute of 3:40 of this video speaking of peace, in Poland (posted on 14 June 13)

And here is a video (posted 31 July) of some kosher talk from Kosherland about this peace deal being real this time:

#8 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:02 PM

To the other innocents, who blindly follow the beast and the false prophet, they will be locked into a savage bond
Sunday, July 28th, 2013

My dearly beloved daughter, you must never doubt My Word. You must, if you truly trust Me, do what it is I desire of you, so that I can enlighten the world, at this time, and prepare them for the New Beginning.

Much of what is happening to My Church has been foretold, but you must accept that My Father allows these abominations for a reason. This is the final end of the reign of Satan. He has raised up a beast, in his name, and this antichrist is the spirit of Satan himself. He and his followers have been given very little time in the great battle for souls.

Satan’s revenge is to steal as many souls as he is capable of, before he is chained and thrown into the abyss. Those of his cohorts, who idolize the serpent, only follow his instructions because of the power he tells them will be theirs, if they help him complete his diabolical plan. How these poor souls will suffer for eternity and how they will scream for My Mercy when the awful realisation of their fate becomes clear.

To the other innocents, who blindly follow the beast and the false prophet, they will be locked into a savage bond, from which they will be powerless to escape. They are in desperate need of your help. You must pray hard for their souls to be released back to Me. To the outside world, they won’t see much to alarm them, at first. The wars in the Middle East and the subsequent peace will be greeted with applause.

The man of peace will receive many awards in acknowledgement of his humanitarian works. The false prophet will be seen to be uniting the churches of the world and displaying, at every opportunity, all those attributes, which you associate with a saint.

All will be well, until these two turn and with a vengeance strike down all those who oppose their plan to control the world. They will weave My Church on Earth into the nest of the beast, until darkness covers the Earth.

All will feel a disquiet. All of you will feel the evil, as Satan, through the antichrist, controls all. But then, just as things will seem hopeless, I will descend, through My Great Mercy, to envelop all, to prove to the world the Truth.

So great is My Mercy, that I will enlighten the darkest of souls and they will come to Me with relief in their hearts. At that stage, all their doubts will be driven out of their souls, by the Power of the Holy Spirit.  Soon afterwards, as God’s children know the Truth, the Final Trumpet will peal out and the Earth will be renewed. All evil will disappear. The sun will fill all of you with a Great Light and the New Paradise will be handed, with great love, as the greatest Gift you could ever imagine, to each and every one of you.

All you need to do is trust in the Truth I reveal, so that you can avoid the traps which are to be laid down to steal your souls. Those of you who can see, who trust Me, who call on Me, will help Me save the souls of those who can see, but who refuse to see the Truth.

Your Jesus

http://www.thewarnin...-a-savage-bond/

------------------------------------------------

[by 'false prophet' is meant the pope. 'Beast' I assume is another name for satan or the antichrist political leader who would be serving satan and satan would be using him]

==================================

Look behind the mask of humanism and you will not find signs of God
Saturday, July 27th, 2013

My dearly beloved daughter, it is My Desire that all My cherished followers pray hard to deflect the harm to souls, because of the growth of atheism. Atheism does not always declare itself. Very often, people who have decided, for whatever reason, to no longer believe in God, create a substitute.

Because of the makeup of man, he must seek out a cause in order to justify his existence. The curse of humanism is that it exalts man in the eyes of man. All that must be done, according to the humanist, is to ensure that man’s needs come first. Many people confuse humanism with Christianity. When one proclaims the importance of worldly goods in the lives of man, at all cost, in order to avoid suffering or poverty, it is easy to assume that this is a form of love for one’s neighbour.

If you say that you want to put a stop to poverty, unemployment and other miseries, many will think you are speaking in the Name of God. Look behind the mask of humanism and you will not find signs of God, nor will you hear His Name mentioned. Those who live their lives as humanists do not love God. They only love themselves. They also believe that all that matters is the wellbeing – usually in the form of worldly things – of humanity, as a means to an end.

While it may seem charitable, to be seen to care about the needs of man, you can never substitute God, by placing the needs of man first. When you do this, you insult God. Humanism, while having all the exterior signs of love for God, is not what it seems. Behind the mask of love lurks a love of self. Man will die, his body will turn to dust, his soul will live on, yet, humanism would have you believe that man is immortal.

Be careful when you embrace humanism, because when you do, you cut yourselves off from Me.
Your Jesus

#9 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:08 AM

The mark of the beast will bring with it death – death of the soul and death by a terrible disease
Monday, July 29th, 2013

My dearly beloved daughter, My Name is rarely mentioned in the same breath, as those who claim to represent Me and shout blasphemies against God. My death on the Cross will not only be dismissed and not spoken about, but the images of demons will be used as a substitute for My Corpus on the Cross. If it is not Me they killed on the Cross, then who is it? Who are they, who proclaim My Word to the world, but who utter profanities, which spill from their mouths?

Beware of the miracles the men in white robes will claim to perform, as if they are made of My Flesh and blessed with My Spirit. When you see wondrous and seemingly miraculous events take place, know that they are nothing of the sort.

You will be told that miracles have been created by the hand of the false prophet. You will then be expected to show great respect and you will be told, at first, that he is a living saint. He will be worshiped, loved and admired and all will say that he is favoured by God. They will believe, in time, that these miracles are taking place to herald My Second Coming.

And then, the beast will appear. And he will honour the first one. And the world will be caught up in terrible confusion. They will be trapped. On the one hand, the false prophet will control all religions in the world and prey on the love of those who know the Truth. Those who do know the Truth, will not reject Me, for theirs is the Kingdom of God. The antichrist will show great honour towards the false prophet. But, because his role will be a political one, their allegiance will unite many people who will applaud this alliance.

These events will begin to make sense soon. Those who try to take you away with them into a false faith, not of God, will be very convincing. They will never reveal their true intent, until they believe they are winning this battle. But then, they will destroy many, who refuse to accept the mark of the beast. They will say that this will be a sign of true world peace, love and unity, but hidden within its vile core will be the letters 666, the sign of the beast.

Just as holy medals offer protection from Heaven with Power from God, the mark of the beast will bring with it death – death of the soul and death by a terrible disease. Those who refuse it will have to hide and prepare. I know this is frightening, but it is true. I will intervene with the help of your prayers to put an end to the persecution. 

You, my beloved followers, who know the Truth, are being prepared to help those who will struggle with this knowledge. By the time this happens, My Remnant Army, will be a force to be reckoned with. Their strength will lie in their ability to save those who will suffer by this diabolical act of revenge on God’s children.

Your Jesus

#10 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,603 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:26 AM

Fairy tale fictional nonsense at best. This is not theology my friend it's just made up stories, we do get the picture no more spamming please.

#11 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:33 PM

How would you say antichrist in Armenian? Hagarag?  I miss that guy ... if anyone still remembers him ... 

#12 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:18 PM

Amen MArd Arjani e ir Astsun, Ir Havatqi Chapsov

#13 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,603 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:21 PM

How would you say antichrist in Armenian? Hagarag?  I miss that guy ... if anyone still remembers him ... 

He became phantom,did a disappearing act and vanished. :lol2:

• MosJan and Sip like this

#14 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:07 PM

In America the subjects and persons of "antichrist," "beast," "false prophet," and the "mark of the beast" are studied and wrote about as THEOLOGY, as being part of Christian faith, beliefs and doctrines. That is not the case in the Middle East where generally those terms are considered belonging to the realm of tales or fantasy. While you are living in America why you are censoring the American point of view concerning theology and Christian beliefs?

(Thanks MosJan for your tolerance and saying to everyone his belief and God, but some of your moderators are not so tolerant when it comes to God, Jesus, religion and theology; and some are engaged in making the ones they do not like "to vanish" from this forum)

Speaking about peace in the Middle East, let those words of Jesus be taken into consideration. Luke 19:41-44

"When Jesus approached Jerusalem, He saw the city and wept over it, saying, 'If you had known in this day, even you, the things which make for peace! But now they have been hidden from your eyes. For the days will come upon you when your enemies will throw up a barricade against you, and surround you and hem you in on every side, and they will level you to the ground and your children within you, and they will not leave in you one stone upon another, because you did not recognize the time of your visitation.'"

This came true when the Romans destroyed Jerusalem because when Jesus visited (came personally) to them He was rejected. And this may come true one more time in our present era because Jerusalem STILL rejects Jesus and do NOT acknowledge Him as the their Savior and the Savior of the world.

This time --in destroying Jerusalem-- the Arabs, Turks, Egyptians and other Muslims will replace the Romans after a period of false peace is established and to each person a mark on flesh is given as ID (already in Turkey to the minorities and non-Muslim an ID mark in numbers from one to three is given) and an "ironclad security" established according to the words of Israeli PM. Only a remnant in Israel will be saved from destruction they are known as Messianic Jews.

Edited by man, 06 August 2013 - 05:11 PM.

#15 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,603 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 05:11 AM

You got it all wrong my friend, nobody is trying to banish you from the forum if you remember it was me who defended you when a certain member was attacking you. Hyeforum always appreciates productive members. Having said that I disagree with your premise that fantasy can be considered theology, I've been hearing about the antichrist and the second coming of Christ that it's imminent and it will happen shortly but the fact is, this has been going on for the last fifty years of my life and who knows how long it will go on from here. You keep posting letters coming from Jesus and I'm wondering who is receiving and dictating them? Are you telling me that it's really Jesus sending these messages through a special faxing machine?

I have no issue if you believe in them, it's just that I don't want Hyeforum to turn into a some kind of propaganda tool for some ministerial website.

#16 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:05 PM

Unfortunately Armenia and Armenians haven't been immune to the cancer of Christianity so it is entirely understandable that such bull crap keeps popping up from time to time. If nothing else, it makes for some fun times (at the expense of the poster of such information :).

I still believe the real God of fire, the Sun God (not the God Son), is coming back to save us all.  You want to think of it as "Hell" but the fact is we worshiped Hell and the fire it brings long before Jesus showed up to screw things up.

Edited by Sip, 07 August 2013 - 12:06 PM.

#17 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:06 PM

Yervant1: Those dictations of Jesus are made to a Catholic lady, Maria, living in England, she writes them as she hears from Jesus without adding to it from her own. She post them with her friends in a blog of hers, the same one linked to the messages. I am not Catholic but somehow those messages have attracted my attention.

2Peter 3:3, 4 "know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts and saying 'where is the promise of His coming?'"

---------------------------------

Sip: Sun-God and Son-God are the same Jesus Christ the great I Am who was from the beginning, even before our world was created. Now some, specially the pagans, they have been saying this Sun-God is Lucifer or satan which means they have been deceived by Satan; the deception did not come to an end in the Garden of Eden, after the serpent or satan made Adam & Eve to fall away from God the Father he kept deceiving humanity in order to keep them under his power. Ancient Egyptians then Romans started worshiping Lucifer/satan as the Sun-god substituting Jesus the real Sun-God who had to come again 2000 years ago in flesh as Son-God. If you do not believe in Him then your expected "coming back fire" will not save you, on the contrary read what the Spirit of Jesus told to Peter His apostle in 2Peter:

(As to fire, you must be kidding. Have you fingers never been touched by fire-flames or a hot-iron and you jumped up away from the pain, well that pain is what you get from fire. Even your fleshly body protects somehow your spirit within you from fire by taking on the brunt of damage, and spirit or soul by itself, without the flesh covering it, is some one thousand times more sensitive to fire than flesh; you must be out-of-your-mind to welcome this fire upon you soul to put you in never-ending pain & suffering. I am not preaching but that is the way are according to God and I listen to God rather to human mentality and perception. I advise you to do the same )

2Peter 3:7 "But by His word the present heavens and earth are being reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men."

2Peter 3:10 "But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up".

2Peter 3:12, 13 "Looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the elements will melt with intense heat. But according to His promise we are looking for a new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells."

#18 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:25 PM

Do you know about the Salem Witch Hunt?
http://en.wikipedia....em_witch_trials

#19 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,603 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:14 PM

Man oh man, literally Man you make me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After reading your post I had a feeling that someone was trying to talk to me, I listened carefully and took a note of it here it goes!!!!!!!

"Dear son, everything that I said to Maria from England is not true, you see I'm dead I can't come back, and the antichrist thing I just made it up in order to make things interesting. I'm happy here and have no desire to come back, who knows you people might crucify me again no thank you very much."

Your Jesus

P.S. I did not add anything I just dictated whatever I was told. Don't you believe me??????? But you believed Maria!!!!!!!!!!!

#20 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:11 PM

I thought Maria was His mother, not daughter.
I did not explain why I brought the Salem Witches into the picture. Just like that Maria, hysterically silly little girls, who heard and saw things started the whole hoax that ended tragically. I hope this Maria of England does not cause another witch hunt. In fact it has already started, you called me a lowlife, and condemned all of us to hell
Besides, you say this Maria is Catholic, whereas those in Salem were puritan protestants, born again you say?

Edited by Arpa, 07 August 2013 - 10:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users