• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 WesternHye

WesternHye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:20 PM

I have seen many Armenians that suggest "we all" look the same, and its obviously quite B.S. because Armenians come from different flavors and every Armenian is not descedant from every same tribe. Western Armenians look a little bit different then Eastern Armenians this is a proven fact by DNA studies it could be because WesternHyes live in over-all different climate then EasternHyes.

We also have different type of Armenians.

Giligian Armenians
Galac Armenians
Cilician Armenians '
Caucasian Armenians(Eastern Hyes)
Artsaksi Armenians..etc!

I would say the Armenians who look more light pigmented are the WesternHyes (Galacs,Cilicians) and vice versa and the Armenians who look slighty darker are (EasternHyes, Araratians,) etc.

Armenians from Van I would say would look the most lightest Armenians compared to other Armenians who descedant from another reigon and tribe.

If you guys wanna give me any questions I would gladly answer them.. I'm a huge expert on this topic.

#2 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 18 May 2009 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (WesternHye @ May 19 2009, 04:20 AM)
I have seen many Armenians that suggest "we all" look the same, and its obviously quite B.S. because Armenians come from different flavors and every Armenian is not descedant from every same tribe. Western Armenians look a little bit different then Eastern Armenians this is a proven fact by DNA studies it could be because WesternHyes live in over-all different climate then EasternHyes.

Just in case no one has told you that you are full of BS
The last thing we need is another line between Kiliketsis and Yerevantsis.!
Oh! Don't let me forget to say HELLO! PP-AR-EVV, or whatever.
PS. You don't even know English. The "most lightest"? Why the "most" when you are using the "ëst" superlative suffix already?
Not to forget the joke thst some American Armenians tell about Kharberdtsis and Vanetsis to being from "southern Armenia"(Africa?) due to their darker skin color.

Edited by Arpa, 19 May 2009 - 11:19 AM.

#3 WesternHye

WesternHye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:19 AM

QUOTE (Arpa @ May 18 2009, 11:29 PM)
Just in case no one has told you that you are full of BS
The last thing we need is another line between Kiliketsis and Yerevantsis.!
Oh! Don't let me forget to say HELLO! PP-AR-EVV, or whatever.
PS. You don't even know English. The "most lightest"? Why the "most" when you are using the "ëst" superlative suffix already?
Not to forget the joke thst some American Armenians tell about Kharberdtsis and Vanetsis to being from "southern Armenia"(Africa?) due to their darker skin color.

What the hell are you talking about? I created this thread because Armenians think every "Armenian" is the same as the other Armenian; but its nonsense every Armenian is descedant from another tribe-being. I did not make this thread to divide Armenians.

Edited by Yervant1, 19 May 2009 - 11:25 AM.

#4 Zartonk

Zartonk

Magnificent!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 09:21 AM

Arpa, watch how you talk to a huge expert...

#5 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,599 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:11 AM

Arpa your post will be made invisible, if you do not clean the unnecessary swearing.
BTW you have no right to tell any member new or old to get lost. mad.gif

#6 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:53 AM

QUOTE (Zartonk @ May 19 2009, 04:21 PM)
Arpa, watch how you talk to a huge expert...

Dear Zartonk, touche!! starwars.gif
Huge? As in Tork Angeghia?
Like Petros Dourian says in his Zghjoum-Remorse-Repentense, "Mor@s artosr@ tesa, I saw my mother's tears ", I was having flashbacks, I thought that other clown goof.gif Shahan Araradian was back.
I would have liked to hear his "huge expertise", but, NO thanks. He may think that I am one of those "dark skinned Araratians", I am not, My ancestors are 100% Kiliketsi.
Yet, I would still like to hear his DNA data. Does DNA stand for "do not argue'"? tongue.gif
there was atime when the pseudo-science phrenology, measurement and shape of the skull was viewed as a science, wherefrom the term "ärmenoid", whatever it may mean was coined. Is it synonymous with "mongoloid" oops.gif , not PC, politically correct, now known as Down Syndrome.
!

Edited by Arpa, 19 May 2009 - 11:43 AM.

#7 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,599 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (WesternHye @ May 19 2009, 12:20 AM)
If you guys wanna give me any questions I would gladly answer them.. I'm a huge expert on this topic.

Very interesting!!!!!!!!!!!
Would you like to share your credentials with us that made you a huge expert on the topic? If you don't mind of course!

#8 shiner

shiner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 03:00 PM

Have you guys been in a situation when you see a stranger (or a group) and you can tell not only that they are Armenian but that they are specifically Hayastantsi?

#9 Boghos

Boghos

-= Mr Nobility =-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts
  • Interests:literature, cinema, chess, history

Posted 20 May 2009 - 07:00 AM

We have different types of Armenians. Thankfully we have a huge expert on our board. He may be able to explain the difference between Cilician and Giligian Armenians, as he claims.
Huge expert...we have a bastermadji here in Brazil who also writes about world politics. Thankfully he does one of the tasks well. Probably not necessary to say which one.

#10 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,599 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 08:58 AM

QUOTE (Boghos @ May 20 2009, 09:00 AM)
We have different types of Armenians. Thankfully we have a huge expert on our board. He may be able to explain the difference between Cilician and Giligian Armenians, as he claims.
Huge expert...we have a bastermadji here in Brazil who also writes about world politics. Thankfully he does one of the tasks well. Probably not necessary to say which one.

Are you saying we have a "bastermadji" tribe as well. tongue.gif biggrin.gif

#11 Hellektor

Hellektor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:17 AM

QUOTE (WesternHye @ May 18 2009, 11:20 PM)
We also have different type of Armenians.

Giligian Armenians

Cilician Armenians

A HUGE expert? WTF is “Giligian Armenians” and what's the difference with “Cilician Armenians”???

P.S. Add this to your HUGE expertise: more than 50% of the Armenians in today's Republic of Armenia are the descendants of the survivors of the Armenian Genocide who migrated eastwards.

One more thing: there is no “Eastern Armenia” or “Western Armenia”. Remember that Kars (Ani), Ardahan, Surmalu (Mt. Ararat), Nakhijevan, Utik, Pytakaran are parts of the so-called “Eastern Armenia” that are still under Turk occupation. I prefer the expression Turk occupied Armenia for all the parts of our homeland under Turkic yoke.

#12 Hellektor

Hellektor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:25 AM

QUOTE (shiner @ May 19 2009, 04:00 PM)
Have you guys been in a situation when you see a stranger (or a group) and you can tell not only that they are Armenian but that they are specifically Hayastantsi?

This is more because of the customs, the way different people in different regions dress, do their hair, talk, eat, etc., not because they are from different races. The best example: the very second generation of all those who emigrated from Iran in 1946 to ARmSSR and were called Akhpars look, talk and walk exactly as what you label Hyastantsi.

#13 Boghos

Boghos

-= Mr Nobility =-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 12:29 PM

QUOTE (Yervant1 @ May 20 2009, 11:58 AM)
Are you saying we have a "bastermadji" tribe as well. tongue.gif biggrin.gif

Of course but I don't know if he is a Cilician, Giligian or from Gilligan's Island Armenian. Waiting for the huge expert to show up.

#14 Boghos

Boghos

-= Mr Nobility =-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE (Yervant1 @ May 19 2009, 01:11 PM)
BTW you have no right to tell any member new or old to get lost. mad.gif

But he is lost already msn-cry.gif

#15 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,599 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE (Boghos @ May 20 2009, 02:33 PM)
But he is lost already msn-cry.gif

I feel your pain! smile.gif
I think if there is no objection from the huge expert, I will move this topic to the Humor section.

#16 Zartonk

Zartonk

Magnificent!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 01:42 PM

A HUGE expert? WTF is "Giligian Armenians" and what's the difference with "Cilician Armenians"?

He obviously meant to write "Galician Armenians", those darky Armenians of Northwestern Spain...

Edited by Zartonk, 20 May 2009 - 01:45 PM.

#17 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 01:54 PM

add one more to the list Internet Armenia / AKA InternetIan

#18 WesternHye

WesternHye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE ("Boghos")
We have different types of Armenians. Thankfully we have a huge expert on our board. He may be able to explain the difference between Cilician and Giligian Armenians

Giligian Armenians have there own language I meant some of them in the Balkans and they are great people, also about Cilician Armenians a lot of them have blonde hair but they spread through out the world after the Turko-massacres. Galacian Armenians live in what is known as Galatia in Central Anatolia some of them survived and became what was known as "Galac Armenos".

Galatians were a great celtic tribe who moved to the Black Sea coast around the Central/Western Anatolia pleatu some of them became Turkified or became Christian and then became Greeks or Armenians it might explain why the "red head" genes exist amongst some Armenians.

Edited by WesternHye, 20 May 2009 - 08:39 PM.

#19 WesternHye

WesternHye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:51 PM

Looks like I came to the wrong forum to discuss matters on our population.. some of you guys are probably not even Armenians sorry if I even bothered. Good bye...

#20 Boghos

Boghos

-= Mr Nobility =-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 03:20 AM

Please don't go away. We are in dire need of experts such as yourself. Pray tell us a bit more about you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users