7 replies to this topic

#1 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,192 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 11:30 AM

"RAMKAVAR AZATAKAN" PARTY CALLS FOR CONDEMNING GREAT BRITAIN AS ACCOMPLICE IN ARMENIAN GENOCIDE

"Denying the Armenian Genocide, the officials of the British Foreign Ministry become equal with the current Turkish authorities that carried out the third stage of the genocide, i.e. hiding and liquidation of the proofs for the crime against humanity," Haroutiun Arakalian, Chairman of the Board of "Ramkavar Azatakan Party" of Armenia, said this at today's press conference. He said that the Great Britain became an accomplice of the compaign launched by "The Committee for Defence of Turkish People" to recall the demands of Edinburg and Quenet cities to recognize the Armenian genocide in the Ottoman Turkey. In response to the question of the "committee" and the mass media sources, the English diplomats stated that "the events that took place in 1915-1916 do not keep in line with the UN convention on genocides," adding that "at present, it is hard to shape a full idea or evaluate the events that happened 90 years ago in the war times." The Board of "Ramkavar" party emphasized that the denial of the Armenian Genocide became a tradition for the British diplomats. Arakelian stated that one of the British diplomats tried to doubt about the fact of Holocaust, but the was immediately shown away from Israel by the official Tel Aviv. The party calls for RA Foreign Ministry to send a note of protest to the British Foreign Ministry. They blame the British diplomats for their ignorance and require where disappeared 5 million of Armenians registered as citizens of Ottoman Turkey in 1914. "The British diplomats may get a detailed answer to this easy question, if they only look through "The Blue Book" issued in 1916 by the order of the British Foreign Ministry and written by Lord Price. Or they may get familiarized with the historical documents accumulated by Agapi Nasibian in her "Great Britain and the Armenian Cause in 1915-1923." The party members state that if the public protest and the diplomatic steps yield no results, the Armenians have only one thing to do, i.e. to blame the Great Britain as the accomplice of Turkey, as according to the UN definition, hiding and liquidation of facts about Genocide are included in the third stage of a Genocide.

As for any cooperation with Armenia political forces in the course of the coming elections, he said that his party is ready to cooperate with "Bargavatch Hayastan" and "Dashink" parties. He stated that "Bargavatch Hayastan" and "Dashink" parties are not established for falsifications. He added that his allies and party members are ready to take all measures to announce illegal the elections in elections in the polling stations where violations were revealed. Haroutiunian stated that his colleagues have elaborated 20 variants of tactics that will help avert violation cases.

As for Serge Sergsian membership to the Republican Party of Armenia, he said that it is quite normal. But he added that the party's expectations to receive 22-23% of votes at the parliamentary elections is an open hint at their intention to use the administrative resources. He denied the information that his party is led by Ara Abrahamian, chairman of Union of Armenians of Russia. He said that cooperation with Ara Abrahamian yielded no political dividends for them, stating it's incorrect to link the activities of a party that has rich political traditions to one person. He emphasized that there are over 8 thousand party members "Ramkavar Azatakan" party of Armenia.

#2 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,599 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 12:19 PM

This guy is saying nothing new that our resident Quebecer didn't say before about the British involvement in the AG denial.

#3 Zartonk

Zartonk

Magnificent!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 05:12 PM

In response to the question of the "committee" and the mass media sources, the English diplomats stated that "the events that took place in 1915-1916 do not keep in line with the UN convention on genocides," adding that "at present, it is hard to shape a full idea or evaluate the events that happened 90 years ago in the war times."

Splendid chap, splendid. I mean are we completely ignorant of Lemkin? And how about the evaluation of the events of that other war 70 years ago?

You know what, why am I even reacting...It's a Brit diplomat. SO sorry. mad.gif

#4 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 08:43 AM

QUOTE(Zartonk @ Jul 29 2006, 07:12 PM) View Post
Splendid chap, splendid. I mean are we completely ignorant of Lemkin? And how about the evaluation of the events of that other war 70 years ago?

You know what, why am I even reacting...It's a Brit diplomat. SO sorry. mad.gif

They are a xenophobic society, they also have among them historians who deny the Armenian genocide who have no link with the Turkish government(the only in that sense). They also, from experience I could tell, have unboard just next to the Germans revisionists of the Holocaust and champions of sophistry(AKA anglo-saxon philosophy).

I may look as a racist in saying that, but the British society really need to be exposed for what it is for its own sake. We can't expect from a society who practiced mass murders for centuries by stealing other peoples lands and butchering its population and without even fealing any trace of a remorce to support us or even understand what a genocide is. The Turkish society is more mature than the British one, it is just the one dozen of IQ advantages in the national IQ of UK that innable them to pretend and fool others into believing that they're actually Europeans.

Who cares if UK recognize the genocide, I have more hope in the Turkish society than them, the British own us all the Gold Marks they have looted which were transfered Young-Turk money collected from the expropriation of the Armenians who were evicted from their homes. This is the only thing we should request and on court, I could care less of if the British who have screwed various nations on the name of their civilization, could think of a tragedy.

#5 Hellektor

Hellektor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 11:47 AM

It's amazing that any of us can be surprised by the English faggots' strange fascination with the Turkish coke and their passionate love affair for centuries. Is it the fear of Russia, the fear of Armenian industriousness taking over their business or the Zionist infiltration in every aspect of Western politics?

Check every incident from the San Stefano treaty to Baku oilfields from Javakhk to the Molotov affair and everywhere else and you see the United Queerdom of the Greatest Turkish Coke Sucking Faggots of Brisatan grabbing every dagger lying around in the area and stabbing the Armenians in the back.

Don't forget that it was the Cilician kingdom that suffered the most from those Christ Killer Crusaders.

Of course in order not to be accused of anti Anglo-Saxson I must say there are many English things that I adore: from Shakespeare and Dickens to Judas Priest and Deep Purple, London busses, cottage cheese, Shredded Wheat, Rich Tea biscuits, etc.

I am grateful for one of the greatest pieces of AG evidence, the Toynbee and Bryce Blue Book and don't forget David Marshal Lang and Baroness Caroline Cox.

From Luigi Villari's "Fire and Sword in the Caucasus":

...The Tartars have always considered Baku as a Tartar city…But the Armenians, with their superior education, their greater intelligence and push, have acquired an increasing influence in the town and the industry (emphasis is mine H.), and have edged the Tartars out of many professions.
One fact which struck me very forcibly during my stay at Baku was the extreme bitterness of the foreign element against the Armenians ; its sympathies, save in two or three instances, seemed wholly on the side of the Tartars.
...Quite apart from the greater personal charm of the Moslem over the Armenian, the views of foreign financiers and managers are greatly influenced by the fact that they are in close commercial competition with the Armenians. (emphasis is mine H.)
...Then, since the Government instituted persecutions against them and their Church, they indulged in political agitation, which, if not primarily directed against the capitalists, did cause them loss by disturbing the general conditions of the town. This explains the attitude of the foreigners, and accounts for their bitterness against the Armenians. One prominent Englishman said to me that he would be glad to see the whole Armenian nation wiped out! (emphasis is mine H.)

#6 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 12:33 AM

It's amazing that any of us can be surprised by the English faggots' strange fascination with the Turkish coke and their passionate love affair for centuries. Is it the fear of Russia, the fear of Armenian industriousness taking over their business or the Zionist infiltration in every aspect of Western politics?

You nailed it!!! All of the above! smile.gif Paitz ush gam ganokh menk bidi k*****k ais shuner@! smile.gif

#7 Hellektor

Hellektor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE(gamavor @ Aug 8 2006, 12:33 AM) View Post
You nailed it!!! All of the above! smile.gif Paitz ush gam ganokh menk bidi k*****k ais shuner@! smile.gif

Thanks for the compliment! Togh irenk irar k**nen ou Turki kl*r@ tstsen!

#8 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,599 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:45 AM

For England turkish delight is better than anything!

The Daily Telegraph, UK

May 8, 2017 Monday 5:09 PM GMT

Christians face extinction in the Middle East - the next Government
must prevent it

By George Carey, FORMER ARCHBISHOP OF CANTERBURY

I recently saw images of the hauntingly empty Iraqi town of Qaraqosh,
near Mosul, which was taken by ISIS in 2014. It had a population of
50,000 mostly Assyrian Christians, but is now totally abandoned.

The militants have used every means to erase the town of its Christian
identity defiling and destroying its beautiful church buildings.

In August 2014, the militants swept through towns around Mosul and
forced thousands to flee. Qaraqosh's Christians abandoned their homes
and have still not returned, even though the town has now been
liberated from IS.

I have always felt a particular connection with Iraq having spent my
national service as a wireless operator in Basra and when I was there
the Christian community was a sizeable proportion of the population -
living happily and peacefully alongside Shia and Sunni Muslims.

But successive waves of persecution and violence are threatening to
'cleanse' Christianity not just from its heartlands in Iraq, Lebanon,
Syria, Israel, Israel and Palestinian areas, but from the whole of the
Middle East.

It is only just over 100 years since the often forgotten Armenian
genocide by the Ottomans wiped out millions of Middle-Eastern
Christians.

In April 2014 Boko Haram abducted 276 girls from Chibok, Borno
StateCredit: Boko Haram /AFP

The world has been standing by while it happens again at the hands of
ISIS and other groups linked to Al-Qaeda. The situation is similarly
parlous in Northern Nigeria where Boko Haram - notorious for
abducting 296 Chibok schoolgirls - has been conducting a systematic
reign of terror and killing of Christian communities.

The persecuted church charity, Barnabas Fund, is urging politicians to
put policies in their manifestos which will halt the genocide and
violence against Christians worldwide.

"There is a very real danger," they point out that "Christian
communities will have ceased to exist in large parts of the Middle
East by the time of the next general election in 2022."

The next UK government's policy is hugely important. Politicians have
promised much for years but have consistently failed to speak up and
take action when Christians and churches have been attacked as they
have in places as diverse as India, Eritrea, and Pakistan.

In fact, in some cases UK government policy discriminates against
persecuted Christians . Just under 51 of the 2,592 refugees accepted
for asylum in Britain between September 2015 and June 2016 were
Christians - less than two per cent of the total.

The proportion dropped to just one per cent for the latest figures.
Yet the pre-war Christian population of Syria was 10 per cent.

The government blatantly denies that its policies are biased against
Christians, yet it has failed to give any satisfactory reason for why
there is such a discrepancy in the numbers.

What is the reason for this shamefully slow response to Christian
persecution? Christian minorities are the victims of our feelings of
post-colonial guilt.

We are so used to digesting a version of history which sits in
judgement on the 'Christian Imperialism' of Europe during the past 500
years that we cannot accept a reverse narrative.

In turn the Christian communities in post-colonial Africa are often
seen as the agents of that historic colonialism and wrongly resented
for the sins of the past.

In reality the imperialisms of history have been replaced by many
other injustices and 'imperialisms'.

For most of the last century atheistic communism was the major driving
force behind global persecution of Christians. This still explains
current persecution in China, and Laos for example, and accounts
partly for the authoritarianism of Eritrea and North Korea.

But now radical Islam and the spread of sharia law and blasphemy law,
is the driving force behind the persecution. So what can we do?

UK politicians should follow the policy advocated by groups like
Barnabas Fund and get the Foreign and Commonwealth Office to do its
job and start reporting to Parliament on what it believes to be the
main causes of religious persecution and how to address them.

But I believe the next UK government should go further and cut its aid
to countries where the persecution of Christians is aided and abetted
by civil authorities.

The British government cannot stop religious persecution on its own,
but it can provide leadership to the world by using the fullest extent
of its diplomatic and economic power.

If, as the polls suggest, the Conservatives are likely to get a huge
majority, I urge Theresa May to transcend the parochialism of narrow
politics and regain a broad compassionate vision of working for
minorities in parts of the world where radical Islam is so
destructive.

Brexit is, of course, important and getting the right deal is rightly