#21 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 24 November 2005 - 12:01 AM

somehow i dont see xash and lovemaking, the one after the other, love making then after 3 days xash, now thats sexy smile.gif

lets me put it in a another pers[ective, if there is no xash there can not be any love and vs-versa, xash is more then our national food, xash is the garantor of our preservation and insurer of our future, so basicly if you like xash you like your nation, your wife, lovemaking, and sex is the most important bond for couple so they can enjoy xash for a long time to come smile.gif

Edited by Edward, 24 November 2005 - 12:08 AM.

#22 Takoush

Takoush

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 01:27 AM

QUOTE (Edward @ Nov 24 2005, 01:01 AM)
somehow i dont see xash and lovemaking, the one after the other, love making then after 3 days xash, now thats sexy smile.gif

lets me put it in a another pers[ective, if there is no xash there can not be any love and vs-versa, xash is more then our national food, xash is the garantor of our preservation and insurer of our future, so basicly if you like xash you like your nation, your wife, lovemaking, and sex is the most important bond for couple so they can enjoy xash for a long time to come smile.gif

One doesn't have anything to do with the other; but if you'd like why not. tongue.gif You put it in a good and funny way. biggrin.gif

Arpa was jesting about it and I went along with his jest about the Xash. biggrin.gif

But the point I was trying to make before is that sex is an integral part of any love relationship between a man and a woman; your wife, your lover, or whatever, sex is the ultimate bond to promote and keep the love between the two of you and to keep that bond forever together. In the interim as we all know, it's healthy; it's extremely joyful and a number one stress reliever!!! I think we all agree with that!!!! smile.gif

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!! Now I don't know if you're going to eat Turkey or Xash, smile.gif but whatever you're eating enjoy it!!! smile.gif smile.gif

Edited by Anahid Takouhi, 24 November 2005 - 07:58 AM.

#23 Maral

Maral

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (Anahid Takouhi @ Nov 24 2005, 12:47 AM)
That's Right!!! smile.gif Lovemaking kiss1.gif heart2.gif

and
Խաշ clap.gif

XENTATZEHR EHK????????????????????
huh.gif
tongue.gif

#24 Takoush

Takoush

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (Maral @ Nov 24 2005, 04:49 PM)
XENTATZEHR EHK????????????????????
huh.gif
tongue.gif

Ohhhhhh Maral, gadag men er erink, inch yegher eh vor??????????????????? tongue.gif

Edited by Anahid Takouhi, 25 November 2005 - 08:27 AM.

#25 aSoldier

aSoldier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 11:28 PM

lol yeah, happy thanksgiving all u american-armenians!

#26 Eloren

Eloren

Mysterious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, art, games, reading and Armenia

Posted 25 November 2005 - 01:06 AM

Love is not looking at each other.
Love is looking together at the same direction.

tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users