Which girls do you prefer?

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2000 - 09:13 AM

I would like to know what Armenian guys prefer as in taste of women. I have found out that Russian girls rank #1 in my list. I use to live in a neighborhood where there were many Russians. I think that Russian girls are the finest art pieces out there.

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2000 - 10:46 AM

ALL! (although Armenian and Iranian have to be at the top)

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2000 - 11:23 AM

Why Turkish girls of course! Ha! (Well honestly they have some really beautiful women!) Iranian and Latin women (South American particularly) are top on my list.

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2000 - 11:49 AM

Hey hey, hold on a sec here! - One minuite youre saying Russian girls are old slappers, and you should ONLY date armenians, then your saying they are peices of art! Make up your mind !

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2000 - 12:23 AM

Kazza I honestly dont know what you are talking about. Please dont get me confused with Artur. I think that Armenians should marry Armenians and should date Armenians. But, I think Armenian guys should have special privileges regarding dating. lol Steve I have your that same taste as yours some latin women drive me crazy with their exotic looks. I also agree with you that most Turkish women do look beautiful and I believe that because most of them have Armenian, Assyrian, Greek blood in them. But, nothing compares to the Russians I have met.

#6 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2000 - 12:34 AM

Oh, I'm sorry art i did get you confused....

Have a nice time with your women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!

#7 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2000 - 12:35 AM

Short and sweet:
Armenian girls

#8 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2000 - 12:42 AM

Thank you! Thank you very much Hayemes!

#9 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2000 - 11:55 PM

Italians, Spanish, Israeli women are really very nice and attractive.
Armenian women have started taking better care of themselves , so they have become really beautiful and attractive.
I would go for an Armenian lady , unless a rich, beautiful , lovely , caring , angel odar woman would fall deeply in love with me.He, he , he.......... (thanks God you haven't seen my egh... typical armenian face.)

#10 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2000 - 05:59 AM

Black girls.

#11 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2000 - 12:46 AM

Gentlemen, could I express my utter disappointment at not seeing Armenian women topping each of your lists??? Even I, with my "open minded" self, wouldn't dare put anyone above Armenian men. So let me congratulate you on fortifying my negative opinion of Armeian men.

Gayane

#12 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2000 - 02:48 PM

Armenians are alone at the top of my list actually. After going to the AYF senior olympics in Detroit in September, how can anyone think differently? Of like 500 girls, maybe 20 were ugly.... I like my odds

#13 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2000 - 02:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Berj:
Black girls.

Please, tell me you're kidding.

#14 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2000 - 03:30 PM

Hey, I said Armenians and Iranians are at the top!

The only problem with Armenian girls is that a trick of the light could cause one to look like my mom. Could be traumatic if at the wrong time...

[This message has been edited by Pilafhead (edited October 30, 2000).]

#15 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2000 - 03:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TigrannesIII:

Hey, no racist sh*t around here, unless it's pro-Armenian and/or anti-turkish

#16 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2000 - 01:37 AM

quote:
Originally posted by TigrannesIII:

Why?

#17 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2000 - 01:56 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Gayane:

Gentlemen, could I express my utter disappointment ...
Even I, with my "open minded" self, wouldn't dare put anyone above Armenian men.
So let me congratulate you on fortifying my negative opinion of Armeian men.
Gayane

No, YOU can't.
Wouldn't dare? Why don't you do it if you want to? Who will stop you?
Let me tell you that your contribution to the related subjects was given a priority while forming my personal forum-opinion on Armenian women.

#18 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2000 - 09:24 AM

LOL, Berj...I have to admit I didn't really understand why you were so angry with me...

I can't??? and why not???

Why don't I do what??? Put Armenian men above everyone??? I do, thank you very much!!!

Oh, now I get it.... I said "wouldn't dare" not because I'm afraid, Berj jan, you should've understood that about me by now, I'm never "afraid" and no one will stop me, but simply because I respect those Armenian men worthy of my respect wayyyy too much. And that's why they'll always top my list.

And what was that about my contributions on related subjects? This I truly didn't get.

gayane
p.s. isn't your name armen? if it is, can i please use that?

#19 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2000 - 06:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Gayane:

why you were so angry with me...

I'm never "afraid" and no one will stop me, but simply because I respect those Armenian men worthy of my respect wayyyy too much. And that's why they'll always top my list.

And what was that about my contributions on related subjects? This I truly didn't get.

Gayane jan,
Firstly, I'm CIBER-angry with you. Why am I angry? Because getting angry with you is what I'm usually preoccupied with on this forum. That's my job
You see, you chose the word "dare" subconsciously. It means, that despite of your postings you're still afraid.

Your contributions.
It's mostly the phrase about "getting empowered by man's anger" you posted somewhere in the topics. I guess you've deleted it already.

Armen

#20 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2000 - 01:24 PM

Armen

I'll have you know I've never used that phrase...I rarely edit what I write (amen erku rope asatsis masin mitks chem poxelu..lol)...Nents vor, don't be angry, not even cyber...lol

Gayane

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users