• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#1 medya

medya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 04:32 PM

hello I am an iranian Kurd , we Kurds love aremnian ppl...

because we both have the same enemy "Turks" and "Arab Muslems"

please tell me your idea...

+ is it true that arrarat is a kurdish reigon in armenia?

http://blog.medyadaily.com

Edited by medya, 12 April 2005 - 04:34 PM.

#2 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 12 April 2005 - 04:49 PM

welcome to Hyeforum medya, enjoy your stay
Armenian people do not consider Muslims in general as being an enamy, our strugle with Turks has very little to do with deffarance in our faith, it is important to relise Armenians found shelter in many Muslim countries, pridomenently Arab, after the Armenian Genocide.

and for your question....
Ararat is located in Armenia (now in Turkey) and until early 20th century the region was populated with Armenians as well as many nationalities including Kurds

#3 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts
  • Interests:uninterested...

Posted 12 April 2005 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (medya @ Apr 12 2005, 03:32 PM)
we Kurds love aremnian ppl...

raw or well-done? with glass of wine?

#4 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE (Edward @ Apr 12 2005, 03:49 PM)
and for your question....
Ararat is located in Armenia (now in Turkey) and until early 20th century the region was populated with Armenians as well as many nationalities including Kurds

i believe he is reffering to the current Ararat Marz in Armenia, which is viewed by Kurds as part of Kurdistan.

#5 medya

medya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE (Harut @ Apr 13 2005, 03:29 AM)
i believe he is reffering to the current Ararat Marz in Armenia, which is viewed by Kurds as part of Kurdistan.

yeah ..i read a BBC news report that they interview with Ezedis in Ararrat , they said they are kurd...and i really dont like to steal your land..but if there are kurds in those part of armenia ...let not deny it...
i am sure if we can make kurdistan united country , we can give that part of kurdistan to you as a gift ..and dont make it is our terrertory..okay? lol

do you know anything about eezadis?

in kurdish poems , aremenians are so popular,,,kurd poets usualy use armenian chraceter as a somebody who gives them wine...while muslems dont let himt to drink wine

like this "dear aramni ...all of my life to you...please give me a glass of wine ..dear armani..." it is a famous poem

#6 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 12 April 2005 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE (medya @ Apr 12 2005, 03:58 PM)
i am sure if we can make kurdistan united country , we can give that part of kurdistan to you as a gift ..and dont make it is our terrertory..okay? lol

how could I refrain my self from not comenting to your stupid remark, you know what I will refrain my self from doing it becouse I'll be much more stupid then the statment you just wrote.

now get lost!

#7 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (medya @ Apr 12 2005, 04:58 PM)

choice at your own liking...

http://www.harut.net/etc/hf/nax1.jpg
or
http://www.harut.net/etc/hf/nax2.jpg

#8 shaunt

shaunt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 06:22 PM

It seems that Kurds "love" Armenians as much as Turks do.

You can get your United Kurdistan after we get our Western Armenia. By the way, this is Western + Eastern Armenia:

http://www.geocities...85/Maps/map.jpg

Welcome to the board, Medya, smile.gif .

Edited by shaunt, 12 April 2005 - 06:23 PM.

#9 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 06:27 PM

QUOTE (shaunt @ Apr 12 2005, 07:22 PM)
It seems that Kurds "love" Armenians as much as Turks do.

You can get your United Kurdistan after we get our Western Armenia. By the way, this is Western + Eastern Armenia:

http://www.geocities...85/Maps/map.jpg

Welcome to the board, Medya, smile.gif .

Bad You, that is Armenia, and the rest in the West is Kurdistan... there is no Turkey. This way we can satisfy both Kurds and Armenians. biggrin.gif

#10 medya

medya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 06:33 PM

I really cant undrestand how you can compare Kurds and Turks?

we kurds are the victim of the Turks...

just because the map of kurdistan includes some part of the aremina then i should get lost ? that map shows where Kurds live.
and i told you that i myself seen some movies about kurds who live in aremenia and even in azarbayjan....

ok i will get lost..i thought i can find some good aremenian freinds. but you didnt welcome me.
bye

#11 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE (medya @ Apr 12 2005, 07:33 PM)
I really cant undrestand how you can compare Kurds and Turks?

we kurds are the victim of the Turks...

just because the map of kurdistan includes some part of the aremina then i should get lost ? that map shows where Kurds live.
and i told you that i myself seen some movies about kurds who live in aremenia and even in azarbayjan....
ok i will get lost..i thought i can find some good aremenian freinds. but you didnt welcome me.
bye

Had the Kurds no collaborated with the Ittihadists and being used as a liquidation tool against the Armenians, the Kurds would not be in this situation today.

Here an Armenian proverb for you: "You [Kurds] are having us for breakfast, they [Turks] will have you for lunch."

Edited by QueBeceR, 12 April 2005 - 06:45 PM.

#12 Armen

Armen

Veterinarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE (medya @ Apr 12 2005, 05:58 PM)
do you know anything about eezadis?

Hello Medya,

Everyone knows about Ezdies in Armenia. Recently, there was a movie shot called "Lemon Vodka" and it got very popular. It was about a Ezdie-Armenian couple. Have you seen it?

#13 shaunt

shaunt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE (QueBeceR @ Apr 12 2005, 06:27 PM)
Bad You, that is Armenia, and the rest in the West is Kurdistan... there is no Turkey. This way we can satisfy both Kurds and Armenians. biggrin.gif

laugh.gif , good thinking.

Medya, we are welcoming you. You must understand that historically Kurds weren't as receptive to Armenians as you. There are issues that must be settled between the two. Most Armenians a bit sensitive when it comes to things like this.

Stay, observe, and converse. Better yet, learn.

PS: You Armenians ought to stop driving people away. Take care, lest you might be mistaken for a Turk, wink.gif .

Edited by shaunt, 12 April 2005 - 06:52 PM.

#14 medya

medya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (QueBeceR @ Apr 13 2005, 05:15 AM)
Had the Kurds no collaborated with the Ittihadists and being used as a liquidation tool against the Armenians, the Kurds would not be in this situation today.

Here an Armenian proverb for you:  "You [Kurds] are having us for breakfast, they [Turks] will have you for lunch."

I really dont belive it,,,I myself am a IRANIAN KURD.
belive me in iranian kurdistan we love armenian...

I searched in your forums...i found very offensive things against Kurds here...
i really dont know why.. i dont konw may be some foolish muslem kurd in othman empire has attacked to aremenian ...
the fact is, kurds have no power , so they can be BAD OR GOOOD...thats the turkish government that has had power and killed armeninan..
i dont know . if they did i am sorry .

whatever...but I can feel that there are bad feelings about kurds in armenia...
I wish i could see why....but whatever, as an iranina kurd, i think we kurds and aremeians can be loyal freinds...

you should never forget that turks and arabs has killed millions of the Kurds...more than all of the aremenians that been killed. they used chemical weapons against Kurds...
at least you have your own country , at least you can save your langauge
but we cant even speak our language...we dont even has something called kurdistan.

but how you can still attack to kurds, not every muslem nation is EVIL.
kurds are muslem officialy but inofficcialy they dont belive in islam

but you aremenians still think you hate kurds...ok i will leave you here alone...
i just thought i can find some good freinds here ...as we have the same enemies

Edited by medya, 12 April 2005 - 06:59 PM.

#15 shaunt

shaunt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 06:58 PM

We don't have problems with Kurds. As I said, there are certain (historical)
issues that must be discussed.

We have another Kurd on this forum, whom happens to be a Turkish Kurd, and a couple Iranians.

Medya, the first Kurdish newspaper was established in Armenia (or so I have read), and is still running. In Armenia, Kurds have the right to preserve language, and culture.

Edited by shaunt, 12 April 2005 - 07:01 PM.

#16 Armen

Armen

Veterinarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (medya @ Apr 12 2005, 06:53 PM)
whatever...but I can feel that there are bad feelings about kurds in armenia...

That is not true Medya. There might be some negative attitude here and there but on the whole everything is very peaceful between Armenians and Kurds of Armenia. They are normal citizens and they share the same rights and responsibilities as all Armenia citizens. Their problems are the same as problems of Armenians population, mainly economic related.

There have been couple of peaceful Kurdish demonstrations in Armenia and no one has stopped them.

#17 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,342 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 07:07 PM

Dosty E Kurd - Khosh Amadi Be HyeForum

Marz Of Ararat & Armavir HAve many Kurds that been ther for long time - in Vaghashapat - Echmiatsin Kurdz even have 2 Mullas - in ARmenia we are like Brothers - Kurds war next to us In Artsax (KArabagh) ...........
we have had some Dark Days and some Happy Days

just please don't post / or say - that you will gave pice of OUR land - apricot.gif
Armenia is Armenia ......................
MOvses

#18 medya

medya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 07:11 PM

Everyone knows about Ezdies in Armenia. Recently, there was a movie shot called "Lemon Vodka" and it got very popular. It was about a Ezdie-Armenian couple. Have you seen it?

wow really? I cant wait to see it ...is there any way i can see it? was it in armani language? or english or kurdish...

are the eezadi Kurds allowed to speak their langage in armenia? can they study in their own language?

I am so happy that I can hear it is true that Kurds exist in Armenia, i just read it in books.... you dont know sometimes it makes me cry...

we are a divided nation.. I cant wait to see how kurds in aremina speak kurdish...anybody has any kurd freind in aremenia , that is available in internet and can speak englihs?

I REALLY NEED TO SPEAK WITH A KURD IN AREMINAA...you can never feel me...i am crying right now

#19 medya

medya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 07:20 PM

QUOTE (MosJan @ Apr 13 2005, 05:37 AM)
Dosty E Kurd - Khosh Amadi Be  HyeForum

Marz Of Ararat & Armavir HAve many Kurds that  been ther  for long time  - in Vaghashapat - Echmiatsin Kurdz even  have  2 Mullas - in ARmenia we are like  Brothers -  Kurds  war next to us In Artsax (KArabagh) ...........
we have  had some  Dark Days  and  some Happy Days
just  please don't  post / or say -  that you  will gave pice of OUR  land -  apricot.gif
Armenia is Armenia ......................
MOvses

wow how did you learn that kurdish ? cool
well i think the aremenian kurdistan is too small , i am sure , we wil never go in war with you for it...as long as the kurds in armenia can speak kurdish and study in it and be in freedom and equality , I myself as a kurd , will never want a war with armenia ...
having a good ally like aremnia is better than having as mall part of kurdistan in our map

#20 Armen

Armen

Veterinarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE (medya @ Apr 12 2005, 07:11 PM)
wow really? I cant wait to see it ...is there any way i can see it? was it in armani language? or english or kurdish...

are the eezadi Kurds allowed to speak their langage in armenia? can they study in their own language?

I am so happy that I can hear it is true that Kurds exist in Armenia, i just read it in books.... you dont know sometimes it makes me cry...

we are  a divided nation.. I cant wait to see how kurds in aremina speak kurdish...anybody has any kurd freind in aremenia , that is available in internet and can speak englihs?

I REALLY NEED TO SPEAK WITH A KURD IN AREMINAA...you can never feel me...i am crying right now

Here is a review: http://www.popmatter...dka-lemon.shtml

I am sure it will be translated into Kurdish. Actually the director is a Kurdish.

Here is an article about them
http://www.hetq.am/e...410-yezidi.html

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users