Photo

Issues And Men

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Poll: How do you feel about discussing male issues and problems?

How do you feel about discussing male issues and problems?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts
  • Interests:Running around at dawn and poking innocent bystanders with pipe cleaners.

Posted 08 December 2003 - 12:37 PM

Well ladies and gentlemen, inspired by the discussion in the “Men’s Room” thread I would really be interested in knowing about men and their ability to disclose. In order to preserve male pride that is so essential, I created a poll where the identities will remain confidential, please vote.

So here is the question FOR MEN ONLY, LADIES PLEASE DO NOT VOTE!!! Merely observe.

How do you feel about discussing male issues and problems?

#2 Sasun

Sasun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts
  • Interests:Art, Yoga, Spirituality

Posted 08 December 2003 - 01:40 PM

i am not sure what issues men could have.

#3 Dan

Dan

Banned. Never to Return.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 02:00 PM

lol Sasun, women aren't the only ones who have issues. Besides, I think "issues" here doesn't mean problems, it means subjects. I may be wrong though. <_<

#4 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,256 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 02:03 PM

i am not sure what issues men could have.

Sasun jan #1 issue men has it's the WOMEN :)

#5 Sasun

Sasun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 02:55 PM

yeah, and there is nothing we can do about it. that's why we don't talk. what is the point? it is only going to make it more complicated ;)

#6 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts
  • Interests:Running around at dawn and poking innocent bystanders with pipe cleaners.

Posted 08 December 2003 - 02:58 PM

Wait a minute! I sense fraud here! I know that I hold little power and am subjugated to the higher power of the authorities, but I do believe that certain things of my creation should under my discretion! :o

Now somehow I sense the work of Mos Jan, since mysteriously the 6th choice appeared which was definitely not my idea! And we know who cast their vote for that one!

Nairi jan, protect the integrity of this thread otherwise it will be subjected to the manipulation of higher powers. :lol: FREEDOM AND INTEGRITY SHALL PREVAIL OVER CORRUPT POWER! In other words can you remove the last choice, it’s not my idea, it is my thread. :D

P.S. Nairi jan, thanks for fixing the poll. :thumbup:

Edited by anileve, 08 December 2003 - 03:01 PM.

#7 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 02:59 PM

#1 issue men has it's the WOMEN :)

Precisely my point! B)

#8 ExtraHye

ExtraHye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts
  • Location:In a world with happy people who like to play all day

Posted 08 December 2003 - 03:05 PM

Would you care to share what those issues are. :rolleyes: :lol:

#9 vava

vava

:yawn:

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 03:46 PM

uh-oh. <gulp> you mean, you're going to make us talk about things??? :shocking:

#10 vava

vava

:yawn:

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 03:47 PM

HEY! What happened to the best choice?? :lol:

#11 Sasun

Sasun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 03:48 PM

i am also wondering...

#12 nairi

nairi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 03:56 PM

If you mean discussing how to please Movses, I'm the one who removed it, but I can reinstate it if the majority wants to. Vava, you in for making a new poll about this? :) Meanwhile keep your dirty, corrupt hands off this one.

And no, men's topics doesn't necessarily mean that men have to talk in them, although it would of course be appreciated. The idea is that whatever topics there are concerning men and/or women can simply fall into one subforum instead of two. You don't have to join in the discussions if you don't want to.

As for men's issues and what they are, I've been wondering the same about women...

#13 ExtraHye

ExtraHye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts
  • Location:In a world with happy people who like to play all day

Posted 08 December 2003 - 03:58 PM

uh-oh. <gulp> you mean, you're going to make us talk about things??? :shocking:

Hmmmmm, yes. :yes: Inquiring minds want to know :P :lol:

#14 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 04:37 PM

Hey who’s underwear is being warn by gnomes? They might be my disciples, the aspiring Elfs, if they committed such vicious crimes I’ll make sure to report them to the Executing committee of Elves, I wouldn’t want my gold to support such harsh criminals!

See ladies, we pull and pull and pull, sort of like pulling teeth, and they still have nothing to say about their issues. I’ll tell you what, being that their gender does not hold much complexity their only issue is how to…how shall I say this…. Voulez-vous coucher avec... (insert the appropriate gender) as much as possible, as fast as possible.

Edited by anileve, 08 December 2003 - 04:38 PM.

#15 Dan

Dan

Banned. Never to Return.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 05:12 PM

I’ll tell you what, being that their gender does not hold much complexity their only issue is how to…how shall I say this…. Voulez-vous coucher avec... (insert the appropriate gender) as much as possible, as fast as possible.

:rolleyes: so what you're saying is that all men only think about who they wanna sleep with? :o :D Hmm :angry: :lol: I don't know much about that... :unsure:

#16 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 05:20 PM

While men issues are many, I don't see any problems per se. The only male problem is like in the popular joke. They asked Radio Yerevan what computers have in common with men.
- When you are young you have lots of hardware and little software, when you get old you have lots of software and very little hardware!

Evelina, how're you doooing today?! :)

#17 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 10:35 PM

Nice joke gamavor. :D

All this talk and no issues still, men just beat around the bush to make themselves seem important. There are no issues or problems from what I can see. 5 Men are in this discussion, where are the others? I want to know what sev-mard, Seapan, Domino, THOTH, Armat, Accelerated and Azat have to say. Are they hiding?

I am also interested in how many posters here are women and men, I’d like to know the ratio of women to men in this forum.

And also I’d like to know if there is a way to track down who voted for what? I am expecting this to be in total confidentiality, since I am about to generate another poll of course with the help of Nairi, who helped me out with this poll. Can you guys help me out?

And Gamavor, HOW YOU DOOOIN? ;)

#18 CheekY

CheekY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 10 December 2003 - 06:34 AM

MenWeb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users