#101 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 27 November 2005 - 06:11 PM

let this be the last message in this thread...

would all you ladies stop this thinking about quantity/quality of sex talk. sex should be preformed twice a day for 7-8 minutes combined. and that the max because only on special occations i can last 5 minute

#102 aSoldier

aSoldier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE (Anahit @ Nov 28 2005, 12:01 AM)
clap.gif cheers.gif

Eloren jan, most christians have the same tone of his: i am already used to it, it doesn't matter biggrin.gif
BTW, exactly THAT attitute of them made my change my mind about christianity.

Don't be a child. I addressed Eloren on her post, you should read it.

I don't have a tone, every Christian is a different person. Don't look at Christians and judge the religion.

You imply that we judge people, when you are the one doing the judging here.

#103 sarsher101

sarsher101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (sSebB @ Nov 27 2005, 10:23 PM)
Don't be a child. I addressed Eloren on her post, you should read it.

I don't have a tone, every Christian is a different person. Don't look at Christians and judge the religion.

You imply that we judge people, when you are the one doing the judging here.

well said. judge people by their religion not religion by people.

#104 Eloren

Eloren

Mysterious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, art, games, reading and Armenia

Posted 28 November 2005 - 12:03 AM

QUOTE (sarsher101 @ Nov 28 2005, 08:45 AM)
well said. judge people by their religion not religion by people.

Even better..

Don't judge people at all. Judge yourself and let live.

I addressed Eloren on her post, you should read it

his post wink.gif

#105 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts
  • Interests:Running around at dawn and poking innocent bystanders with pipe cleaners.

Posted 28 November 2005 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (Sip @ Nov 23 2005, 01:34 PM)
my unsurpassed masculinity fool you

blink.gif

Ehhh Sip jan, just wait until love hits you over the head when least expected, you'll change your tune. smile.gif

#106 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts
  • Interests:Running around at dawn and poking innocent bystanders with pipe cleaners.

Posted 28 November 2005 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (sSebB @ Nov 24 2005, 04:05 AM)
anievil, I don't like ur attitude, just thought I'd clear that up.

Thanks for clearing it up. Your opinion matters A LOT to me.

#107 aSoldier

aSoldier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (Eloren @ Nov 28 2005, 04:03 PM)
his post wink.gif

oops, sorry about that tongue.gif

#108 aSoldier

aSoldier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 11:04 PM

QUOTE (Anileve @ Nov 29 2005, 03:03 PM)
Thanks for clearing it up. Your opinion matters A LOT to me.

Oh nice smile.gif

#109 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (_Anka_ @ Nov 27 2005, 02:25 PM)
100% agree. As a female I can assure you that quantity does not really matter. Most Armenian men think that they're the best just because they had multiple partners. I can also add that a lot of Armenian men do not know much about females anatomy. They think that our bodies function the same way as their bodies. They should realize that if it takes them few minutes to get the job done (satisfy themselves) it does not take few minutes to satisfy females. Most Armenian men are very selfish when it comes to sex. They only care about their satisfaction and I think that it all comes down to our male dominated culture.

People put too much emphsis on sex. I noticed that some people here explain human sexuality with quotes from the Bible smile.gif I find that hilarious! The Bible has nothing to do with our needs (the way humans are programmed) and our sexuality. If so many people find that having sex before marriage is such a bad idea then when they shouldn't have sex at all.

If I'm judged by a guy for my preference of not wanting to stay a virgin then I could care less about such a guy. If he does not care more about my personality, looks, and what kind of a human being I am in general then I don't need a shallow "man" like that in my life at all.

I don't owe my future husband whom I haven't even met yet anything at all. He has no right to judge the choices that I made way before meeting him. I can never understand why some Armenian women save themselves for that special occasion. By the time they reach the age of 30 and still find themselves not married they start thinking how foolish that is not only for their own health but also how absurd it seems.

How many women would feel proud to be 30+ years old and still a virgin?

Well, don't say, Bible teaches you a lot about sex. For example some of the greatest religious men/leaders were also quite libidinal. The extended list includes David who was rather humble by the ancient standards, he had only 8 wives. However, the wise king Solomon had 700 wives and 300 "concubines." Now that says pleanty in very few words. People place to much emphasis on sex, because everything revolves around it. Religion is based on a puritan concept, life springs from sex, the problem is not the emphasis but the negativity that's channeled through the subject. I am glad you don't care about "your status," sadly many men and women do. And judgment is ok, just as long you don't allow it to influence you. As you say if it is projected then you can just send him to his pitiful flock of supporters.

You know back in the day, in the old country a 30 year old virgin would be sent off to some dark corners of the village to marry some divorced farmer. By the old standards she would be considered as damaged goods. But thankfully this would occur mainly in the old country. smile.gif By the way, is that really how Armenian men operate? That's pretty scary.

#110 Anileve

Anileve

Epicure Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE (sSebB @ Nov 29 2005, 12:04 AM)
Oh nice smile.gif

I am, but what are you?

#111 sarsher101

sarsher101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (Eloren @ Nov 28 2005, 12:03 AM)
Even better..

Don't judge people at all. Judge yourself and let live.
his post wink.gif

to judge youreslf you have to measure yourself to others, to do so you have to be able to judge people by whats right and whats wrong and then judge yourself by comparing to others.

#112 Eloren

Eloren

Mysterious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, art, games, reading and Armenia

Posted 29 November 2005 - 12:10 AM

QUOTE (sarsher101 @ Nov 29 2005, 09:55 AM)
to judge youreslf you have to measure yourself to others, to do so you have to be able to judge people by whats right and whats wrong and then judge yourself by comparing to others.

Nope i don't agree. Everyone is different in this world and measuring yourself with someone else is like running after the moon tongue.gif
There are moral ethics, rules in society, judge yourself with that if you really need to do it.

How can we judge others if it is so difficult to judge ourselves?

#113 aSoldier

aSoldier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE (Anileve @ Nov 29 2005, 03:16 PM)
I am, but what are you?

lol...

#114 Anahit

Anahit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 04:03 AM

QUOTE (sarsher101 @ Nov 28 2005, 11:55 PM)

"Right" and "wrong" are based on one's understanding and definition mostly: something right for one can be wrong for another one and vise vera. if u live in an international environment, u realize it very fast.

as for measuring yourself to others... chinese have said it the best: "人比人,气死人!" 。

one thing i really don't get is: WHEN U R FORCED TO BECOME LIKE SOME PEOPLE WHO BELEIVE IN CERTAIN THINGS, OR BELONG TO CERTAIN THINGS, HOW CAN U NOT CONSIDER THE BEHAVOR OF THAT PEOPLE BEFORE U MAKE UP UR MIND?????? (the question is not only for sarsher101)

sorry, but i won't accept becoming a part of something only after reading what's on the paper, not considering its' outcome.

#115 aSoldier

aSoldier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 12:04 AM

QUOTE (Anahit @ Nov 29 2005, 08:03 PM)
sorry, but i won't accept becoming a part of something only after reading what's on the paper, not considering its' outcome.

What is this regarding?

#116 Anahit

Anahit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 09:43 AM

Here, regarding christianity and the Bible, and the history what christians HAVE DONE and what do in life (as well as any other religion and teachings in general.)

#117 Anahit

Anahit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 09:45 AM

"人比人,气死人!" = mardik irar hamematelov jghaynutyunic kmernen.

I just noticed i forgot to translate that, sorry tongue.gif i was in a hurry when wrote that post yesterday...

#118 aSoldier

aSoldier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 04:51 PM

So, you're going to base your choice on what other people of the same religion have done?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users