101 replies to this topic

#1 ThornyRose

ThornyRose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 761 posts
  • Interests:a little bit of everything.

Posted 07 October 2001 - 08:50 AM

What kind of a stupid man would allow his wife to wear high heels??
Better, what kind of a woman would wear high heels????
High heels, make-up, body ornaments, etc., are all tools with which to create artificial beauty as decreed by Satan, and they stir lust! They are evil! Women must be chaste! Otherwise, men look, become aroused, and lose control! They say they just enjoy the beauty, but that is a lie to get more of it!
The high-heel is unnatural - where in nature do you see a female baboon trying to "look taller" (yeah, yeah - that's the excuse!)? God gave us our height, who are we to defy his divine design of our bodies? Who are we to change the way we look by putting layers of talc and what-not on our faces? How dare we rape our bodies by piercing our ears, noses, navels, clits, etc.?
The high-heel is the symbol of promiscuity as the head-scarf is the symbol of macho oppression of females in Islam! All women, take up arms and fight against high heels, these items of the exploitation of women and their health, wherever you be, in America, Turkey, Armenia, China, Argentina, or Papua New Guinea!

Note: I'm an atheist. (((:

#2 Anahid Takouhi

Anahid Takouhi

Meg Hadig

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Interests:Yes Taguhi Pid Darnam

Posted 07 October 2001 - 09:22 AM

This is what a loser like you can claim

I know you are after me , but you can never get me

Lonely Sunday, ha? you deserve that

#3 ThornyRose

ThornyRose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 07 October 2001 - 09:47 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Hmayk:
This is what a loser like you can claim

I know you are after me , but you can never get me

Lonely Sunday, ha? you deserve that

After you? You have an overblown ego, you know. I don't go after insects, especially insolent and bitchy (hey, payback's hell, ain't it) ones that start calling me names on my forum, out of the blue...
Sunday, well, I had stuff to write up, plus friends are out of town. How about you? Vibrator refuses to go out?
I'm not a loser - downplay what I have written if you can. If you can, then, hell's yeah, I'll be a loser. Convince everyone that high heels are not sexual. I wonder how many of conservArtur's female relatives wear high-heels. You attack my credibility because you know you are floored if you try to object, and, oh, that frustrates you so! Damn it! How can this be allowed to happen? Something's wrong by design...
'Tooooooooopiiid!

#4 Anahid Takouhi

Anahid Takouhi

Meg Hadig

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 07 October 2001 - 09:52 AM

See?????????????

My posting are full of humor, yours full of insult. Here you are, a man of bla-bla. Action is never your type, nor funny conversation. Have fun with your writings. This is where you below. I'm not insect, but you are really a ******.

Salut I've got your messages, but i'm not that much ''STUPID'' to reply

[ October 07, 2001: Message edited by: MosJan ]

#5 ThornyRose

ThornyRose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 07 October 2001 - 10:10 AM

quote:
See?????????????

My posting are full of humor, yours full of insult. Here you are, a man of bla-bla. Action is never your type, nor funny conversation. Have fun with your writings. This is where you below. I'm not insect, but you are really a *****.

Salut I've got your messages, but i'm not that much ''STUPID'' to reply

Humour my arse. You've got as much humour as a mule, calling me names in a language I don't know (was that out of humour, too?), thinking you can get away with it, and in a language that I do know, making references to my nationality and the like. You can at least try to conceal your lowly IQ level.
"****! Oh, that was out of humour..."
I guess your last post was out of humour, too?
This cute bullshitik says you reek of lack of character, and I think she has a point for at least once. Wink on you...

#6 Anahid Takouhi

Anahid Takouhi

Meg Hadig

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 07 October 2001 - 10:15 AM

ok, I agree, I'm a cute bull shitik but it does not mean you are not a ++++

I am who I am and proud of myself. Conversation must stop here. No comments for your postings anymore.

#7 ThornyRose

ThornyRose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 07 October 2001 - 11:11 PM

quote:
ok, I agree, I'm a cute bull shitik but it does not mean you are not a ******

I am who I am and proud of myself. Conversation must stop here. No comments for your postings anymore.

quote:
Originally posted by Thorny Rose:

This cute bullshitik says you reek of lack of character, and I think she has a point for at least once. Wink on you...

Go learn English before you yap with people not your size! Oh wait - you are so un-nerved that your mind is stammering? You should have known better than to call me poz or whatever else, running after me with "news of 1915" - now pay for it!
Be proud of your insolence, creep.
Couldn't even figure out what I was trying to say in the first post above - don't blame me for your own incompetence in comprehension (misreading my sentences - goodness knows what else you've taken the wrong way [maybe misunderstood me, thinking I liked being called "+++"]) and communication (humour of a mule). Practice making sense - practice makes perfect!

#8 ThornyRose

ThornyRose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 07 October 2001 - 11:17 PM

And another thing...
I am pissed that the topic here
/cgi-bin/forum/ultim...ic&f=1&t=000397

has been closed without explanation and without comment to the question stated there. I DID ask a moderator to elaborate.

#9 khodja

khodja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • Interests:genocide recognition

Posted 07 October 2001 - 11:19 PM

Thorny,

For some Armenians (mainly Armenians who come from Arab lands) their poor English is a badge of honor. They despise the American Armenians who speak perfect English. It is similar to some American blacks who despise those of their own who speak the kings English.

#10 ThornyRose

ThornyRose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 07 October 2001 - 11:26 PM

I think you meant the "Queen's English," Khodja.

#11 Anahid Takouhi

Anahid Takouhi

Meg Hadig

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 07 October 2001 - 11:34 PM

Khodja-Rosa
No comments.

#12 ThornyRose

ThornyRose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 07 October 2001 - 11:58 PM

For the how-manieth time, Hmayk? Please, now, don't burst out crying.

#13 Anahid Takouhi

Anahid Takouhi

Meg Hadig

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 07 October 2001 - 12:06 PM

I won't

It's your time now to scream and cry besides, I know poor english and your ehehe

#14 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 29 November 2001 - 12:46 AM

Nellie -

Great posts (you go girl!)

And Harut - everyone - to at least some degree - is judged by their looks - women much more so then men. Don't we all at least want to look good/decent? I mean why do you comb our hair & such in the morning (If you have any)...perhaps a smidge is for vanity - but most is to basically fit in - to present oneself as expected by society...etc - well for women this often means dressing somewhat sexy - its expected. And it can make you feel good to dress nice and be appreciated (by the opposite sex). Sure it only is (or should be) part of the equation - but it is at that...and would you rather have women not look good? (or have everyone look the same like THX 1168 or such?) Could this really be the ideal? Hey - everyone should relize - sex & sexiness is (fun and) good - and not be so puritanical etc - you only live once (really)....enjoy!

#15 ThornyRose

ThornyRose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 28 November 2001 - 01:21 PM

Nellie, rape has little to do with woman's being sexy. You are talking about harassment.

#16 ThornyRose

ThornyRose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 28 November 2001 - 01:23 PM

Is it just me or does the "This topic is comprised of:..." not show up on the first page?

#17 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 28 November 2001 - 01:44 PM

yes Thorny - somethings up - pages are missing - I posted just prior and it never showed up (and these problems began) - ?

#18 Garo

Garo

Veteran

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 28 November 2001 - 09:56 PM

The file of this thread was corrupted and I was able to restore only these posts.

[ November 28, 2001: Message edited by: Garo ]

#19 ThornyRose

ThornyRose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 28 November 2001 - 10:29 PM

<WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL! ! ! ! ! !>

#20 Harut

Harut

Վերնագիր

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts
  • Interests:uninterested...

Posted 28 November 2001 - 11:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by THOTH:
Nellie -

Great posts (you go girl!)

And Harut - everyone - to at least some degree - is judged by their looks - women much more so then men. Don't we all at least want to look good/decent? I mean why do you comb our hair & such in the morning (If you have any)...perhaps a smidge is for vanity - but most is to basically fit in - to present oneself as expected by society...etc - well for women this often means dressing somewhat sexy - its expected. And it can make you feel good to dress nice and be appreciated (by the opposite sex). Sure it only is (or should be) part of the equation - but it is at that...and would you rather have women not look good? (or have everyone look the same like THX 1168 or such?) Could this really be the ideal? Hey - everyone should relize - sex & sexiness is (fun and) good - and not be so puritanical etc - you only live once (really)....enjoy!

Thoth, i have no problem with good and sexy looking women and girls. i love them. i just see that there are some misunderstandings about this issue between men and wamen. i just want to see what is that bothers women about this issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users