My sister is getting married!!! :)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2001 - 11:40 AM

People congratulate! My sister (cousin) is marrying january 20th. Damn! That was fast! She never had boyfriend before (yeah like she was allowed) ::))) And bamm... she is 19 and this summer there was nobody, and she will be a mother very soon! I can't believe it! :) I am going to Armenia for these 2 magical days! Traditional armenian wedding, it is beautiful!

People, wish my sister a good life and for her to have first BOY child...

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2001 - 03:10 PM

Arthur jan, shnorhavor khrojt harsanik@. I wish her and her husband the best in the world. May God be with them all their life. Edgar

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2001 - 03:22 PM

Here's to a long and loving life together!

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2001 - 11:25 PM

Artur jan achkernit luys lini , mi bartsy tseranan , yev inchu mek tor mi 3 Roch TRa beren

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2001 - 09:45 PM

lol...Artur jan, I would say congratulations, but you know how suspicious I am of these kinds of marriages (young girl, etc). I wish I wasn't.

But I do wish her the best of luck...may she be loved, most importantly...

"mi bartsi tseranan"....I think that's beautiful, I had never heard the expression before....I'll second that..

#6 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2001 - 04:58 AM

Shnorhavorum em Artur jan!!!
From your previous postings it looks like you're gonna follow your sister pretty soon!
I suggest a new thread - "Arturi harsanik@!"

[This message has been edited by Nvard (edited January 10, 2001).]

#7 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2001 - 06:30 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Nvard:
Shnorhavorum em Artur jan!!!
From your previous postings it looks like you're gonna follow your sister pretty soon!
I suggest a new thread - "Arturi harsanik@!" :)

[This message has been edited by Nvard (edited January 10, 2001).]

:))) No i'll follow her husband. He is 24

#8 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2001 - 02:34 AM

Well, another wedding is on the list in our family :) My cousin(brother) Sarkis is going to merry 3rd of march...

But check this one out. Gayush ready??? Yesterday i talked with my father, and he told me that my elder brother (David) couple of weeks ago has stolen an armenian girl from neighbor city in Kazakhstan, after probably being rejected by her family... he he he... Well the good part is that her father knew my father and know everything is ok. Well that's a shock for me ::))) Now, when i tell you that i am liberal and civilised armenian you should believe me :) Gayush do you have your wishes to them??... :)

Artur

#9 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2001 - 05:33 AM

All this talk of engagements and newly-weds is making me feel all romantic...enough to want to get married myself???

NAAAAh!

Still waiting to change my mind..I still feel romantic..

Happy valentines hyeform. XXXXXXXXX

P.S Congratulations Artur

#10 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2001 - 05:35 AM

BTW, can you imagine if I ever had kids myself...(especially BOY kids!) Theyd turn out so mad!! watch out world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users