ՀԱՐՑԱԶՐՈՒՅՑ. Ո՞Վ ԵՆՔ ՄԵՆՔ: ԾԻՐԱ՞ՆԻ ԾԱՌ, ԹԵ՞ ԽՆԿԻ:

#2 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:11 PM

xndrem @embrnumov lsel, hamperatar minchev verj nayel..

#3 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:04 PM

Այո Մովսէս , դիտեցի մինչեւ վերջը, եւ տեսայ մի եզան թրիք եւ աւելի եզան թրիքներ:

Այս մարդը կապուելիք է:

I watched the whole thing and got an upset stomach. I had to take so many breaks, compose myself , bite my tongue lest I use some choice words.

We don’t know which diocese he is from. Does he preach this kind of chicken feed to his congregation? Do his suprtios know? Unless, that is they agree with him. Speaking of cults!!! All we need now is he join our friend MAN and talk about auntie christie, david and goliath etc. I have seen better smelling chicken poop. I had to stop at every segment, the more I watched the more I had to gather myself, bite my tongue and abstain from using toxic language.

Is this the vardapet that was seen in Iceland?

http://hyeforum.com/index.php?showtopic=6660&page=1&#entry52786

We have seen other clowns spread this kind of chicken poop, not that neo-judeo-Christians.

This clownish clergy so called vardapet is so full of it. He is an anathema and an insult to the Sacred Memory of the KOMITAS. He is spreading smelly BS. There!, I said it,

Khnki Tsar

http://hyeforum.com/index.php?showtopic=19642&page=1&#entry255035

One could only wish that he stay away from that censor, khounk bourvar, as it seems he has inhaled too much of its fumes.

Can we please leave History to real historians. The best example of clergy messing around in history is Mikael Chamich who so corrupted it, with us being descendants of Noah, Abraham, Moses and David. Of course he was mouthing the so called “history” by those other clowns like neo-judeo-Christian Khorenatsi and company.. They have corrupted and screwed up our historiography so much that even now after 2000 years, in the 21stcentury we still cannot sort out fact from fiction.

Talmud? My v*r*k…This vardapet is so ignorant. All he talks is hrya, hrya and more hrya. Հրեաներին մէմի &*($%%

Jesus was not hrya, He was Aramean, He did not even speak hebrew, He spoke Aramaic. Is that why the hryas crucified Him?

Is not time that this vardapet go back to his cloister and resume his fruitless exercise, and leave history and politics alone? Otherwise he is welcome to that “room” vacated by the Great Komitas, and get out of the business of History..

Այս մարդը կապուելիք է:

The other video is so audio poor that i will not even attempt to listen

http://hyeforum.com/index.php?showtopic=56421#entry312610

** So, now we’re gonna tead that talmud schmalmud/torah schmorah and other BS at ourChurches?, Up their big and bigoted semitic noses. Why is this clownish clergy speaking hebrew? Did not the hebraic era end with the advent of Christianity?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users