Photo

Im with armenian and I simply don't understand, please help!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 PolishGirl

PolishGirl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:17 AM

Dear Polish Girl:
Glad to hear again from you and see that you are in high spirit.
You write: "I try to be a good woman for my man"

Yes, indeed for in Proverb 12:4 we read: "An excellent wife is the crown of her husband."
That Book of Proverbs is so good, so read & re-read it.

You write: "..and follow the death [you mean 'to death'] of the biblical instruction regarding respective roles in life"

"To death" is not the right word. We are not yet perfect and we make mistakes and come short, we try to improve our behavior and learn lessons from this life. The Baptists are so strict in things like that but as new born Christians we are in grace and should not feel so guilty when we come short. I hope you let your Armenian man read this thread in this Forum for to understand you better.

You write: "You see it was him who came to my life and stole my heart.."

As a Christian sister your heart must belong to Christ Jesus and He, Jesus, is the one that provides for you the proper right mate so you can grow spiritually and mentally and experience motherhood to the fullness of Christ. So first of all Jesus is your husband, then after that your physical mate in life. Before letting him steal your heart you should have been sure that he was a real brother-in-Christ and he will treat you as such, as a sister-in-Christ. You should have NOT let him take advantage of you since you are at an age when you long for someone to stand beside you, to hold, to hug and embrace you. The men know this weak point in females very well and can take advantage of.

It looks you know the Bible very well, you need to be born-again in your spirit and be baptized in the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Christ who lives inside you along with your own spirit and guides and helps. This forum and advice from your friends will not help, your real helper should be the Holy Spirit abiding inside you.

Yes you are right, it will not help me to take decision but will let me know the culture bit better and also understand better things.

Yes you are 100% right about that Jesus is the number 1 and He is everything I need He fulfill my life in every each aspect.
Im sorryfor lat replay but I took my time to pray and think and have to confess you're right about it. I should let The Holy Spirit lead my life in every situation and moment of my it.

Yes Im born-again and follow Jesus. It's good to meet brother in Christ:)
Well I don't need parties or dancing only to be happy cause my real joy is from the Lord everyday inside my heart and I can dance and sing for praise but also dont need dance to feel God's Spirit in me :) and His fulfilling joy and mercy.

Thank you to everybody who answered me and tried to help me somehow by your advice!
I do not try preach to anybody but just simply share my life with you.

Thx a lot and God Bless you all!

#42 PolishGirl

PolishGirl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:20 AM

Oh and Im not baptist. Im in Jesus Christ Church :)

#43 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:18 AM

Oh yah ... Jesus loves you. That's all that matters. Dump this guy and stick to praying. You will be much much happier.
  • Johannes likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users