Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:35 PM

• MosJan, ED and Yervant1 like this

#2 siamon

siamon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:41 PM

The Syrian Revolution is for the establishing of an Islamic state, and in so doing, Christians are being killed by the Islamist. But I fear the future, knowing that the time is coming in which a full out massacre will be implemented by the Islamist in Syria. The fall of Assad will mean a mass cleansing of anybody who believes in the Bible, since the Assad regime protects the Christian population.

#3 shushanik

shushanik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy, Medicine/Health, Nature, and everything else in between.

"Being Challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional".

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:09 PM

Every time I hear stories from 'Repat Armenia' I come up with these amazing ideas as to how great it would be to move back and do this and do that, but even though I know no place is every 'safe enough'. I wonder if the opportunities exist equally for the current residents and for those who are just moving out there...

• ED likes this

#4 onjig

onjig

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Location:Ranch in Sierra Nevada Mountains, California, Ranch in Nevada
  • Interests:Family, Armenia, Armenians,skiing, crop, too much to list.

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:39 PM

We have a president who was raised a Muslim, he is arming islamlist as is Turkey. America is the last best hope for sanity and at this time they, on the dark side, have their man in the White House. God help the Christian. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users