Why do Russian women like Armenian or "kavkazian" men

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2000 - 11:59 AM

Having lived in Russia, I learned that Russian women prefer men from Caucasus to Russian men. Is it because of hot blooded temper? Or maybe because of action seeking personalities? Or could it be due to being involved in criminal acts (Mafia)? Lol, or maybe Armenians and orther (Kavkazians) are sex hungry?

So the question is what is it that Russian women get from (Kavkazians) that they dont get form their Russian men?

[This message has been edited by surorus (edited November 09, 2000).]

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2000 - 12:49 AM

Because we are damn GOOOOD!

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2000 - 02:18 PM

I only know that the Russian and Ukrainian girls are GREAT.

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2000 - 02:37 PM

TIME OUT!
Enough already.
Is it being horrible to Kazza month? Why do you have to keep on banging on about those russian girls?

Gayanne?? I need some help here.

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2000 - 02:52 PM

Kazza my Dear,

What happened with the exam?

#6 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2000 - 02:57 PM

Kazza jan,

Armenian men are fascinated with Russian girls. It's disgusting, I know. Just accept it as a fact. No use in arguing with them about it. We have more important things to argue with them about.

p.s. suro, it's not that russian girls prefer guys from the caucasus, it's just that guys from the caucasus prefer russian girls...

[This message has been edited by Gayane (edited November 09, 2000).]

#7 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2000 - 03:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Kazza:
TIME OUT!
Enough already.
Is it being horrible to Kazza month? Why do you have to keep on banging on about those russian girls?

Gayanne?? I need some help here.

My question is not about how good the Russian girls are, but that why do they like Armenian "sex hungry men"?

I personally like Armenian girls, but sometimes I think Armenian girls underestimate Armenian guys. And, the Russian girls are ready to get their hand on an Armenian lover.

#8 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2000 - 03:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by surorus:

And, the Russian girls are ready to get their hand on an Armenian lover.

Souros jan, my friend, I'm not even gonna comment or go there on that one. Most Russian girls are willing to take ANYTHING with a faint pulse and a few banknotes in his wallent.

#9 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2000 - 03:14 PM

quote:
Most Russian girls are willing to take ANYTHING with a faint pulse and a few banknotes in his wallet.

How do you say "that is not a wedding ring" in Russian???

#10 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2000 - 03:24 PM

Surorus dude, I'm sorry I misspelt your name! I am not saying ALL Russian girls are like that, I realise I could be talikng about someone's sister, wife, friend when I call all russian girls desperate.
However if youe want to know how desperate and avaliable some are please check Pilaf head's thread in humour! It includes links to a site called "Rent a bride"
I know Gayanne, this obbsesion. It's vile Well it's not exactly as if they are going to listen, are they.
Sororus, we do not underestimate Armenian men whatsoever. I think they are the sun, the moon, and the stars, no joke.
Gamavor jan, the exam was cancelled for today! We are taking it bright and early tommorrow.

Carry on obsessing dudes..

#11 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2000 - 03:26 PM

quote:
Souros jan, my friend, I'm not even gonna comment or go there on that one. Most Russian girls are willing to take ANYTHING with a faint pulse and a few banknotes in his wallent.

I agree that there are some Russians girls that would care only about money, they are called prostitutes.

Would you agree that Armeian guys are hign in demand especially in Russia, and Armenian girls should do everything to keep them?

#12 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2000 - 03:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Pilafhead:
How do you say "that is not a wedding ring" in Russian???

Pilafhead jan I hope your wife doesn't see this thread and take it too seriously and get upset...
Your mate Kazza

#13 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2000 - 03:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by surorus:

Would you agree Armenian girls should do everything to keep them?

errm, no dude. Sorry! As lovely as you all are I wouldnt do EVERYTHING to keep anyone if it was compromising myself.

#14 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2000 - 03:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Gayane:

Kazza jan,

Armenian men are fascinated with Russian girls. It's disgusting, I know. Just accept it as a fact. No use in arguing with them about it. We have more important things to argue with them about.

p.s. suro, it's not that russian girls prefer guys from the caucasus, it's just that guys from the caucasus prefer russian girls...

[This message has been edited by Gayane (edited November 09, 2000).]

Not only Armenian men, but all intelligent men like Russian girls

#15 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2000 - 03:46 PM

Suro, I'll have you know that I, for one, as a confident, self respecting woman, would tell the guy (who's supposedly "in demand" in Russia) that he's very welcome to get up and go to Russia if that's what he wants, but as Shakira says "when you come back, I won't be here". I most certainly won't do everything, even ANYTHING to keep the guy if that's what the guy wanted. It's simply beneath me to beg anyone to stay.

I think Armenian men make the mistake of thinking that we're always going to be there, no matter how grossly you mistreat us. I'm not alone in my willingness to let a man like that go, believe me. My mate Kazza (like the english accent there?) is another. There are more like us. Time to wake up and smell the coffee, my friends. You and the likes of you.

Gayane

#16 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2000 - 03:57 PM

quote:
Pilafhead jan I hope your wife doesn't see this thread and take it too seriously and get upset...

She is confident enough in herself to not be bothered by stuff like this.

#17 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2000 - 04:13 PM

It seems to me that some egos are riding too high here. It is always painful to fall from the height....

#18 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2000 - 04:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Pilafhead:
She is confident enough in herself to not be bothered by stuff like this.

OK good! That's just as I thought !

#19 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2000 - 05:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Gayane:

It's not that russian girls prefer guys from the caucasus, it's just that guys from the caucasus prefer russian girls...

Gayane jan,

For a relationship to work out both side should prefer each other.

#20 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2000 - 05:15 PM

What is this big fascination with Russian women? I find them ugly! They are either dowdy babushkas or emaciated ballet dancer types, ugh! Give me una latina pero bien voluptuosa!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users