• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,166 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:51 AM

Good Samaritan's quick action saves woman and her home

by Abbey Gibb, KGW

kvue.com

Posted on September 27, 2012 at 11:15 AM

OREGON CITY-- A split second decision by a complete stranger saved a woman's life as her home went up in flames Wednesday evening in Oregon City.

"Who would have ever thought I would be saving someones house?" said Mike Taeu into his cell phone video camera as he put out the flames Wednesday around 6pm.

Taeu was canvassing the 400 block of Telford Rd in Oregon City, passing out political fliers for House District 40, when he spotted smoke coming from a home. As he got closer, he heard smoke alarms.

"I then heard her call out and that's when the smoke was coming down the stairs," Taeu said.

Without thinking, he rushed inside, crawling low under the smoke.

"I couldn't see her. I just walked up into the room and that's when I saw a white shirt, I grabbed her arm," he said.

He pulled her to the front lawn then grabbed a garden hose and began to put out the flames.

Once there was just smoke, he started recording on his cell phone what ended up being quite the day to remember. "Oh man, this is crazy," he said in the video.

The woman was taken to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.

Firefighters said because of Taeu, that fire was contained to just one room instead of the entire house

#3 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,166 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:52 AM

Good Samaritan jumps on car in attempt to stop car thief

WFAA

Posted on September 27, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Updated today at 9:00 AM

Man attempts to steal car
View larger map

DALLAS - A man struggled with an armed man after jumping onto a vehicle in an attempt to stop a car thief at a convenience store in Dallas, he told police.

The incident began when "Hill," who didn't want to give his full name, saw a man attempting to get into another person's vehicle around 2:30 a.m. Thursday on East Ledbetter Drive at Sunnyvale Street.

The Good Samaritan jumped onto the car, which led to a struggle with the driver.

"He had a gun on me," the Good Samaritan said. "And I took the gun out of his hand and threw it behind the store."

The driver then attempted to flee the scene in the car, crashing into a nearby pole that extensively damaged the front-end of the vehicle. The driver exited the vehicle and fled the scene on foot.

Hill said his leg hurt, but didn't suffer any serious injuries.

#4 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,166 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:53 AM

Good Samaritan Chases Thief, Gets Assaulted – as told by his 10-year old Son

: We'd like to assure our Readers that we got full permission from Cooper's Mother Kimberly before conducting this interview.]

Cooper Geiger, 10-year old son of good Samaritan Robbin Geiger, talks to a TV news videographer near Chelsea Park Wednesday night about his Dad's pursuit of a thief. Click image to see larger version.

Story & Photos by Scott Schaefer

A good Samaritan and his 10-year old son pursued a shoplifter outside Walgreen's in Burien Wednesday night on their bikes, before the Father was assaulted numerous times on Ambaum Blvd. and SW 136th Street near Chelsea Park.

The good news is that the suspect was captured and arrested by police as he was hiding in a garage near SW 135th Street.

The bad news is that the good Samaritan was repeatedly assaulted, suffered head injuries (including a possible concussion) and a bloody nose, and ended up at Highline Medical Center.

Robbin Geiger and his son were on their bikes outside Walgreen's at SW 148th and Ambaum when a thief exited the store around 6:30 p.m. A clerk shouted out that the suspect had stolen some food, and that's when Robbin started the pursuit.

Normally we tell these stories using police as our main source (and there were plenty of police on hand – at least four or five cruisers and the KCSO's Guardian One chopper circling overhead), but this one's different – we were able to speak directly with Cooper Geiger, 10, the son of the good Samaritan.

Cooper told the story to The B-Town Blog and a Seattle TV News Videographer in excited, detailed tones that rivaled a young Ron Howard portraying Opie (as he spoke to us, we practically expected Andy Griffith to show up and pat the red-headed boy on the head).

Posted ImageCooper's detailed, intelligent explanation of the crime reminded this Reporter of a young Opie from "Mayberry R.F.D."

"My Dad tried to detain the suspect when he found out he had stolen from Walgreen's," Cooper said matter-of-factly. "The shoplifter kept knocking my Dad off his bike and hitting him, then gave him a bloody nose near the Dairy Queen."

But that didn't stop Cooper's Dad, who got back on his bike and chased the suspect further north on Ambaum, before finally tussling with him on SW 136th, where he got knocked down and suffered a head injury.

"After he got hit down and hurt his head my Dad was very confused," Cooper told us. "He kept asking the same questions over and over, didn't know what day it was or even what two times two was. That's also when I noticed he had blood on his face, shirt and hands."

Robbin was taken to Highline Medical Center. His condition is unknown.

Cooper said that his Dad caught up to the suspect many times, tried to detain him, but the thief kept getting away. At one time Robbin told passersby that he had "been hit" and some thought that he had been struck by a vehicle. Someone called 911 and police responded quickly as our hero kept pursuing the bad guy, even though he was bloodied and injured.

The chase culminated on SW 136th near Chelsea Park, where the thief knocked the victim to the ground, causing a bloody head injury and possible concussion.

"The sad part of this is that this was all over a can of soup and some beef jerky," Sgt. Pat McCurdy of the King County Sheriff's Office told us. "The suspect is a known drug user and he was stealing food from Walgreen's. He assaulted a clerk and left the store and that's when the good Samaritan got involved."

As we learn more about this crime, including the condition of Robbin, we'll update this post.

In the meantime, we'd like to give a virtual high-five to young Cooper for sharing this story with us, along with a "get well soon!" cheer to good Samaritan Robbin.

#5 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,166 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:56 AM

Donkey Power: Brothers Finance Restoration of Historic Bridge in Native Village

Posted Image 17:01, September 27, 2012
By Anahit Baghdasaryan

Even though Aram and Armen Stepanyan have been living in Moscow for the past twenty years, they haven’t forgotten their native village of Darbas, nestled in the picturesque Lordzor valley of Syouniq.

The two brothers have financed the restoration of the St. Stepanos Church in Darbas and have now set their sights on the historic Arzouman Bridge that spans the Vorotan River.

They have set up the Darbas Patriotic Union to collect funds from former village residents to finance such restoration projects which they believe can spur local development and stem the tide of further exodus.

"Due to the tremendous work carried out by the Stepanayan brothers, the numbers of those leaving the village is decreasing annually. What’s most important is that our young people are now making a living right in the village. There are about 150 residents from the villages of Shamb, Darbas and other nearby communities working in local factories," says Darbas Mayor Robert Khachatryan.

According to the only remaining inscription, the bridge was built in 1675 but has been unusable for many decades.

It can only reached by foot. The only way to get construction materials to the site is by donkey.

An observation site will also be built nearby, allowing visitors to enjoy the spectacular natural landscape up close and in person.

The arched bridge is made of polished stones. One side of the bridge had to be artificially elebvated to correspond to the height of the other.

Father Untza, the village priest, says that the reopening of the bridge will allow pilgrims to more directly travel to the Monastery of Tatev.

Nerses Stepanyan, the father of Aram and Armen, proudly says that his sons remain close to their roots and that their primary objective to assist in the improvement of conditions in the village and to keep residents from leaving.

"Even though my sons have their own business in Moscow, they see the future of their children in the motherland," says Nerses.

In 2010, the brothers built water and canning factories in the village of Shamb taht are run by their parents Amalya and Nerses.

(This article is part of the OSCE sponsored "Raising Public Awareness and Participation in Syouniq Province Through Developing Reporters Resources" project)

• onjig likes this

#6 Nané

Nané

Նանե

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,636 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:07 AM

Thank you :) This was a wonderful way to start the day.

#7 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,166 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:35 AM

your welcome

but it's hard to find good news :(

#8 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,575 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:37 AM

CLEVELAND CITY ACCEPTED DECLARATION ON ARMENIA'S INDEPENDENCE DAY

ARMENPRESS
September 27, 2012
YEREVAN

YEREVAN, SEPTEMBER 27, ARMENPRESS: A festive event dedicated to the
Armenian Independence Day took place in the municipality of Cleveland
city, which is in U.S. state of Ohio. Mayor of the city Frank G.

Jackson, members of the government, authorities and two representatives
of Armenian community attended the event. As Armenpress was informed
from the Armenian MFA press, informational and public relations
department, after congratulating the presents Mayor Jackson referred
to the Declaration of 21st anniversary of Armenian Independence in
which it was mainly noted "Being the first Christian country Armenia
founded its First Democratic Republic after the Genocide of 1915
and on September 21, 1991 it restored its Independence without the
intervention of any external force". The Declaration highly evaluates
the fact that Armenia has become a strong, flourishing and safe country
and at the same time defended the Independence of Nagorno-Karabakh. It
was also highlighted that Cleveland is glad to have such Armenian
community with its cultural, religious and social values.
  • onjig likes this

#9 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,166 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:14 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.c...ed/XoMN-zg7r3M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Aptos dad sends son's toy train soaring 18 miles over the Earth, gets spectacular video

SANTA CRUZ -- A lighthearted video project that sent a 4-year-old Aptos boy's toy train into the stratosphere has captured the hearts of YouTube viewers this week.

"A Toy Train in Space" has been viewed nearly 100,000 times since it was posted Thursday evening, much to the delight of its producer and doting father, Ron Fugelseth of Aptos.

Fugelseth is co-owner and creative director of Santa Cruz-based Oxygen Productions Inc., a motion graphics and film production studio. He said he was inspired by watching a high-schooler's video of a "Lego man" sent high above the Earth with a weather balloon. Fugelseth had made a short clip about Jayden, his 4-year-old son, and his attachment to Stanley the toy train. So he decided to take Stanley to the next level -- 18 miles above Earth.

"I figured if two high school kids can send a Lego man to space, then I, as a grown man, can make Stanley to space," Fugelseth said Friday.

"I'm not a genius who came up with it, I just pieced it together" from others' projects, he said.

He found a weather balloon and rigged a Flip camera to a pole with Stanley on the end of it.

Then he made a box of foam and filled it with an old Boost Mobile phone that could relay GPS coordinates to another cellphone to track it. He added pocket warmers on the electronics' batteries so they wouldn't freeze up in the colder high altitudes.

#10 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts
  • Interests:Anything and Everything

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:57 AM

The first plane is ready for departure
The first plane, carrying humanitarian aid for people suffering from the civil war in Syria, is ready for departure.
Almost 1500 cases with medicine, food and other articles of prime necessity are ready for transportation. The first phase of “Help Your Brother” initiative, which was created due to efforts of national Scout Movement of Armenia “HASK”, NGOs from Armenia and Artsakh, as well as many private individuals, will end by that. In the nearest future humanitarian aid of the same volume is planned to send to Syria 3 more times.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Ashot, 04 October 2012 - 04:00 AM.

• onjig likes this

#11 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,166 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:38 AM

ponch jan es inch lav gortsy es :) maladets :)

#12 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,166 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:17 AM

Վերաբացվել է 21 տարի առաջ վանդալիզմի հետեւանքով կոտրված քանդակը Հոկտեմբեր 13, 2012 | 19:54 http://img.newsam.com/news/124768.jpg Երևանի քաղաքապետ Տարոն Մարգարյանի մասնակցել է Թերեզա Միրզոյանի »Սիրում է, չի սիրում» քանդակի վերաբացման հադիսավոր արարողությանը: Երևանի քաղաքապետարանի տեղեկատվության և հասարակայնության հետ կապերի վարչությունից հայտնում են, թե 21 տարի առաջ քանդակը վանդալիզմի հետևանքով անդառնալիորեն ջարդվել էր: «Սիրում է, չի սիրում» քանդակի բնօրինակը ձուլված է եղել դրվագման եղանակով: Երևանի քաղաքապետարանի հոգածությամբ՝ վերականգնված տարբերակը բրոնզաձույլ է և վերատեղադրվել է Աբովյան փողոցում` նախկին վայրից քիչ հեռու: Թերեզա Միրզոյանի դուստրը և քանդակագործ Գետիկ Բաղդասարյանը քանդակը վերականգնել են բնօրինակի էսքիզներով: Քանդակի վերաբացման արարողությանը մասնակցել են քանդակագործի ընտանիքի անդամները, արվեստագետներ ու արվեստասերներ:

#13 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,166 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:18 AM

Posted Image

#14 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,166 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:24 AM

«Խաղաղություն եւ քաղաքականություն» ամսագիրը Լեռնային Ղարաբաղը ընդգրկել է աշխարհի «ամենաթեժ կետերի» մեջ «Խաղաղություն եւ քաղաքականություն» ամսագիրը Լեռնային Ղարաբաղը ընդգրկել է աշխարհի «ամենաթեժ կետերի» մեջՀոկտեմբեր 13, 2012 | 21:04 Ռուսական գիտա-քաղաքական «Խաղաղություն եւ քաղաքականություն» ամսագիրը Լեռնային Ղարաբաղը ընդգրկել է մոլորակի «ամենաթեժ կետերի» մեջ: Չկարգավորված հակամարտության մասին հոդվածում նշվում է, որ Ռուսաստանի ազգային շահերին անմիջականորեն անդրադառնում են «հետխորհրդային տարածաշրջանի» չկարգավորված հակամարտությունները, ինչպես նաեւ Սիրիայի պատերազմը: Հոդվածի հեղինակը պարզաբանում է տվյալ հակամարտությունների տվյալների էությունը եւ նկարագրում է այդ «թեժ կետերի» իրավիճակը: Լեռնային Ղարաբաղի հակամարտության համար ասվում է, որ այն, ինչպես եւ Պրիդնեստրովյան հակամարտությունը, ծագել է ԽՍՀՄ-ի փուզման շրջանում ` անցյալ դարի 90-ականներին, երբ նախկին խորհրդային երկրների տեղում նոր պետություն է առաջացել: Մոլդովական եւ ադրբեջանական իշխանությունների կողմից զինված ճանապարհով Պրիդնեստրովը եւ Լեռնային Ղարաբաղը իրենց ենթարկեցենլու փորձերը հաջողություն չեն ունեցել: Պրիդնեստրովի եւ Լեռնային Ղարաբաղի ժողովուրդները նվաճել են ակնախության իրենց իրավունքը եւ սկսել են կոչվել «չճանաչված պետություններ»:« Ցավոք, համաշխարհային փորձառության մեջ դեռեւս գերակշռում է միջազգային իրավունքի սկզբունքներից մեկը` «Պետության տարածքային ամբողջականությունը»: Մեկ այլ, ոչ պակաս կարեւոր սկզբունք է «Ժողովուրդների ինքնորոշման իրավունքը», որը շահարկվում եւ ընդունվում է միայն այն դեպքում, երբ այն ձեռնտու է արեւմտյան պետություններին, օրինակ Կոսովոյի դեպքում», - ասվում է հոդվածում: Նշվում է, որ Ադրբեջանը, կրակի դադարեցումից հետո, շարունակում է արագ տեմպերով զինվել` գնելով ժամանակակից զենք ու զինամթերք Իսրայելից, Թուրքիայից, ԱՄՆ-ից եւ մի շարք այլ երկրներից: Բաքվից շարունակվում են հնչել Լեռնային Ղարաբաղը եւ նրա կից տարածքները զինված ճանապարհով ետ վերադարձնելու սպառնալիքներ: «Այս հակամարտությունը կարող է ամեն պահ կրկին վերածվել ռազմական գործողությունների: Քանի որ Ադրբեջանը սահմանակից է Ռուսաստանի Դաշնությանը, ապա ցանկացած նոր պատերազմ այդ տարածաշրջանում, այսպես,թե այնպես, կանդրադառնա մեր պետության շահերին: Չի կարելի մոռանալ այն մասին, որ Հայաստանը եւ Ադրբեջանը ամենասերտ հարաբերություններն ունեն Ռուսաստանի հետ, երկու երկրները հանդիսանում են ԱՊՀ-ի անդամ, իսկ Հայաստանը նաեւ մտնում է ՀԱՊԿ երկրների կազմի մեջ: Լեռնային Ղարաբաղի նոր հակամարտության մեջ կարող են ներքաշվեն նաեւ տարածարջանի այլ երկրներ (Թուրքիա, Իրան)»,- ասվում է հոդվածում: Լուրեր Հայաստանից - NEWS.am

#15 Nané

Nané

Նանե

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,636 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:48 PM

Վերաբացվել է 21 տարի առաջ վանդալիզմի հետեւանքով կոտրված քանդակըՀոկտեմբեր 13, 2012 | 19:54http://img.newsam.com/news/124768.jpgԵրևանի քաղաքապետ Տարոն Մարգարյանի մասնակցել է Թերեզա Միրզոյանի »Սիրում է, չի սիրում» քանդակի վերաբացման հադիսավոր արարողությանը:Երևանի քաղաքապետարանի տեղեկատվության և հասարակայնության հետ կապերի վարչությունից հայտնում են, թե 21 տարի առաջ քանդակը վանդալիզմի հետևանքով անդառնալիորեն ջարդվել էր: «Սիրում է, չի սիրում» քանդակի բնօրինակը ձուլված է եղել դրվագման եղանակով:Երևանի քաղաքապետարանի հոգածությամբ՝ վերականգնված տարբերակը բրոնզաձույլ է և վերատեղադրվել է Աբովյան փողոցում` նախկին վայրից քիչ հեռու: Թերեզա Միրզոյանի դուստրը և քանդակագործ Գետիկ Բաղդասարյանը քանդակը վերականգնել են բնօրինակի էսքիզներով:Քանդակի վերաբացման արարողությանը մասնակցել են քանդակագործի ընտանիքի անդամները, արվեստագետներ ու արվեստասերներ:

When I visited Armenia in 1999 (which was my first trip back since we moved to US) I stayed with Tereza Mirzoyan. Her apartment was a living museum and a sanctuary. It had this distinct aroma of antique furniture, sculpting materials, oil paint and books ... It was intoxicating and so comforting. I have gone back several times since then and regardless of where I have stayed I have not felt as comfortable and "at home" as in her little flat on Tamanyan st ... I am fortunate enough to have one of her sculptures (it's an Angel that watches over our little family) and am fortunate enough to have known her and spent time with her, listening to her fasinating stories of the past ...

Edited by Zartonk, 16 October 2012 - 08:34 AM.

#16 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,166 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:09 PM

Մոսկվայում կանգնեցվել է լեգենդար հետախույզ Գևորգ Վարդանյանի հուշարձանը 22:42 • 24.10.12 Մոսկվայում՝ Տրոեկուրովի գերեզմանատանը, այսօր կայացել է լեգենդար հետախույզ, ԽՍՀՄ-ի հերոս Գևորգ Վարդանյանի հուշարձանի բացումը, հայտնում է ИТАР-ТАСС-ը: Արարողությանը մասնակցել են Ռուսաստանի Ներքին հետախուզության վետերանները, մշակույթի գործիչներ, հետախույզի բարեկամները: Հուշարձանի հեղինակը ՌԴ Ժողովրդական նկարիչ Ա. Կովալչուկն է: Հիշեցնենք, որ Գևորգ Վարդանյանն 88 տարեկան հասակում իր մահկանացուն կնքել էր այս տարվա հունվարին Մոսկվայում: Վարդանյանը հետախուզական գործունեությունը սկսել է Թեհրանում 16 տարեկան հասակում: «Ամիր» ծածկանունով ներթափանցել է բրիտանական հետախուզություն, մասնակցել 1943-ի Թեհրանի կոնֆերանսին «մեծ եռյակի» առաջնորդների անվտանգության ապահովմանը: 1951-1986թթ Վարդանյանը տիկնոջ հետ աշխատել է Իրանում, Իտալիայում, Ֆրանսիայում և Հունաստանում: 1992-ից այլևս չի գործել, զբաղվել է կադրերի պատրաստմամբ:

#17 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,166 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:09 PM

Posted Image

#18 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts
  • Interests:Anything and Everything

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:47 PM

Շաբաթօրյակն ավարտվեց, հաջորդ փուլը նոյեմբերի 10-ին. Արդեն ավարտվել է Երևանի քաղաքապետին կից քաղաքաշինական խորհրդի երիտասարդական հանձնաժողովի նախաձեռնությամբ «Երևանը մեր տունն է» շարունակական ծրագրի շրջանակներում իրականացվող շաբաթօրյակը: Ինչպես տեղեկացանք միջոցառման կազմակերպիչ, «Հայաստանի ազգային սկաուտական շարժում» («ՀԱՍԿ») ՀԿ-ի ներկայացուցիչ Աշոտ Սանամյանից` չնայած նախատեսված ժամանակահատվածը քիչ էր, սակայն երիտասարդները պատրաստակամությամբ ու մեծ ոգևորությամբ մաքրել են քաղաքի հինգ վարչական շրջանների պատերից ու սյուներից հայտարարությունները, կոչերն ու պաստառները: <<Միայն դժվարություններ էին առաջանում այն դեպքում, երբ հենասյուների բարձր կետերում էին փակցված պաստառները: Ցավոք չհասցրեցինք ամբողջությամբ մաքրել, քանի որ սյուները շատ էին, իսկ փակցված հայտարարություններն` առավել շատ>>,- Yelaket.am-ի հետ զրույցում նշեց Աշոտ Սանամյանը, հավելելով. << Մյուս շաբաթ օրը նույնպես, ըստ նախատեսվածի կմաքրվեն մնացած հինգ վարչական շրջանների պատերը և այս միջոցառումը նաև իր բնույթով կխրախուսի թաղապետարաններին, որպեսզի ավելի լավ հետևեն քաղաքի մաքրությանը>>:

Edited by Ashot, 04 November 2012 - 02:51 PM.

#19 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

Hi Ashot (Yerkat)Sanamian? Good to see again. Is that your real name?
Do you know Emil Sanamian, an ex bakutsi,the present chief editor of the Armenian Reporter.
I am sure you know that “sanam” is from the Persian to mean (pagan) statue much like that of Anahit.
The furks pronounce it “senem”. I have known many an Armenian woman named so.
See Senem Saatjian way at the bottom here;
http://en.wikipedia....ral_High_School

#20 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,166 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:25 PM

Մայրաքաղաքում տնկվել է ավելի քան 15 հազար ծառ և 5 հազար թուփ 14:42, 17 նոյեմբերի, 2012 Համաքաղաքային ծառատունկին ակտիվորեն մասնակցելու Երևանի քաղաքապետ Տարոն Մարգարյանի կոչին արձագանքելով` վաղ առավոտից վարչական բոլոր շրջաններում կազմակերպվել են ծառատունկի աշխատանքներ, որին մասնակցել են ինչպես քաղաքապետարանի ենթակայության, այնպես էլ մայրաքաղաքում գործող բոլոր պետական կառույցներ և հասարակական կազմակերպություններ, մասնավոր ընկերություններ, համատիրություններ, ինչպես նաև հազարավոր բնակիչներ: Հաշվի առնելով մայրաքաղաքի բնակլիմայական պայմանները` քաղաքապետին կից քաղաքաշինական խորհրդի բնապահպանության հանձնաժողովի հետ համատեղ ծառատունկի համար ընտրվել է մշտադալար և դեկորատիվ ավելի քան 10 ծառատեսակ: Քաղաքապետարանը հոգացել և ապահովել է նաև ծառատունկի համար անհրաժեշտ բոլոր պարագաները: Աշնանային ծառատունկի շրջաակում մայրաքաղաքի բոլոր վարչական շրջաններում ընդհանուր առմամբ տնկվել է շուրջ 15 հազար ծառ և 5 հազար թուփ: «Ծառատունկը հիմնական իրականացվել է բակային, ընդհանուր օգտագործման, երկար տարիներ անուշադրության մատնված բաց տարածքներում, ինչպես նաև մայթեզրյա հատվածներում: Ծառերի վնասվելու հնարավոր դեպքերը կանխելու նպատակով դրանք ամրացվել են ամրակներով և մետաղական ճաղավանդակներով: Ընդհանուր առմամբ այս տարի մայրաքաղաքում տնկվել է ավելի քան 40 հազար ծառ և 5 հազար թուփ»,- նշել է քաղաքապետի տեղակալ Կամո Արեյանը: Մասնակիցները փաստել են, որ կազմակերպված ծառատունկը կարևոր նշանակություն ունի մայրաքաղաքի համար և էլ խոստացել են հետամուտ լինել և հետագայում զբաղվել իրենց տնկած ծառերի խնամքով: Երևանի քաղաքապետարանի տեղեկատվության և հասարակայնության հետ կապերի վարչություն

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users