#1 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,253 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:18 PM

WINDOWS 7 AND INTERNET EXPLORER 8 IN ARMENIA

• Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 8 computer programs will be imported into Armenia. We try to keep our principles making available the Armenian version of those new programs, said Grigor Barseghyan, the director of Microsoft RA Company during a press conference. According to him, in the second part of the year those new programs will be imported into Armenia and will be available for a large sector of the public.

#2 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,253 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:19 PM

MICROSOFT NEW PROGRAM IN ARMENIA

A month ago Microsoft Company launched BizSpark program which is already available in Armenia, said Grigor Barseghyan, the director of Microsoft Company office in Yerevan. According to him it is a new program and is aimed to support the new born companies giving them a chance to use world technological resources. First of all the project will provide accessibility and modern technologies to the companies, said G. Barseghyan. The companies, which will become a part of the program, will be available on Microsoft web site; hence they will be available for the world also. In these days of the crisis it is a unique chance for our companies to come out in the international markets, he said.

#3 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,253 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:20 PM

hima sa wink.gif ArevelaHayeren pit lini te ArevmtaHayeren ?? smile.gif

#4 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,686 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:21 PM

QUOTE (MosJan @ Mar 18 2009, 04:20 PM)
hima sa wink.gif ArevelaHayeren pit lini te ArevmtaHayeren ?? smile.gif

Hyeforumeren! biggrin.gif

#5 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:29 AM

Windows OK but who cares about Internet Explorer. Why would they need to "import" Internet Explorer?

#6 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE (Sip @ Mar 19 2009, 02:29 AM)
Windows OK but who cares about Internet Explorer. Why would they need to "import" Internet Explorer?

Windows OK? Why should we pay for another Windows when it's Microsoft which could not get it right with Vista? I'm wondering what Microsoft will be doing with Linux push in the ultra low cost computers, will they lower the price? I hope Microsoft learns from the mistake of making users pay an exagerate price for the liscence. Or else users of ultraportables and very low cost system with preinstalled Linux might decide to migrate on Linux on their desktop too.

#7 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 04:20 PM

Hrat GNU/Linux is in Armenian too. smile.gif

#8 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:36 PM

QUOTE (DominO @ Mar 19 2009, 04:12 PM)
I'm wondering what Microsoft will be doing with Linux push in the ultra low cost computers, will they lower the price?

Linux and Android (linux based). In the near future, expect to see a bunch of really cheap and very cool Android devices. I would also like to see what Microsoft is planning about Windows Mobile ... with Android, iPhone, and Blackberry charging hard, I really hope they are not going to just sit on Windows Mobile 6 and wait.

By the way, did you know they are actually going to version Windows 7 as "6.1"? biggrin.gif I guess it's to keep compatibility with Vista which is technically version 6.0.

#9 Zartonk

Zartonk

Magnificent!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE (Yervant1 @ Mar 18 2009, 04:21 PM)
Hyeforumeren! biggrin.gif

Lavner Yerrvand!

#10 chelovek84

chelovek84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:26 AM

Internet Explorer 8-ը ո՞ր մեղքի համար։ Նորմալ բրոուզերները վերջացե՞լ են։

#11 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts
  • Interests:Anything and Everything

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:31 AM

isk karelie imanal internet explorer 8 inchova vat@??? asem inchqan browserner@ dandaghen ashxatum enqan apahoven... orinak chrome inchi hamara arag ashxatum vorovhetev anapahova! :D

#12 chelovek84

chelovek84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:06 PM

isk karelie imanal internet explorer 8 inchova vat@??? asem inchqan browserner@ dandaghen ashxatum enqan apahoven... orinak chrome inchi hamara arag ashxatum vorovhetev anapahova! :D

Արագության և ապահով/անապահով լինելու կապը հավանաբար հասու չէ 3 տարվա փորձով ծրագրավորողի իմ ուղեղին, եթե ես ոչ մի նման կապ չեմ տեսնում։
Դե ինչ արած, թող այդ մի բանն էլ չհասկանամ։

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users