Proud of being an Armenian woman

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#41 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2000 - 02:45 PM

yes ochinch el chunem aselu basty iys 2 torits.
siruhi pahel@ kam sirts pahel@ sa miyayn Menk Hayers chunenk mi hat Melros place nayel eli kam Frends the show ov um ?yerb? vonst patahi )) gyur chka vor shun chunena menk el unenk irenk el.
Ivercho sa Hye Tramardun Vorakavorelu dzev che yev kam Hay axchiknerin yev Kanants
Hyeits Lav@ chka yev chi el linelu indz hamar . karevor chi 50% Hye te 101% Hye tekuz mek Miligram el Hye Aryun lini mejt Hye es .
asats Rus@ dasvidanye Loxx lava .Matar Qe !!

#42 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2000 - 06:36 PM

Arman, here is another example...
When I was about 16 I studied in Kazakh school for 1 year. In our city one Kazakh guy spit to the dress of an Armenian girl from other school, and this girl was a sister of my friend... Outcome was this: He begged on his knees next to her to forgive him... on his knees He was crying like a small jackal and asking us to forgive for what he did... NONE of the russians or kazakhs are der to touch any armenian girl!!!
Outside Armenia, every Armenian girl is like our sister, and to care about them is our priority... Our girls are the most pure ones, the best ones, and the most beautiful ones:) What kind of beauty can be compared to an Armenian... None! What kind of girls can be compared to them... None! When I think about an Armenian girl I feel really proud to be an Armenian, I feel proud to have girls like that... But when I hear an Armenian girl talking about *** and losing her virginity before marriage, my heart is exploding...

GILS, you've got to know that whatever happens, whenever happens We are always there... and nobody can understand an Armenian girl as Armenian guy does...

Respect and Love to all "Armenian Flowers" that Armenia grows.

P.S. Wow, I do know some romantic words::)))

#43 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2000 - 04:13 AM

OK, here comes a question for Artur....
Don't you think that a lot of Russians don't like Armenians (guys especially)because of the ways that they behave with Russian women and girls???

#44 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2000 - 05:55 AM

You've got to be kidding, do you think that they even care about how we beahave their girls? I have a lot of russian friends who behave the same way:)

#45 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2000 - 04:57 PM

Arturo ...

Why do you go to such extremes? Don't you realize that not all Armenian girls are St. Mary's and not all Russian girls are "anbaroyakan." If you are a real MAN, you will treat each and every female based on her individuality and morals (or lack of it), not based on ther nationality. That is absurd ... and again, very very naive.

Shnorhakalutyun ushadrutyan hamar

Sulami

#46 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2000 - 06:53 PM

Sulamito...
I do not go to extremes or what you call it... if you show me a good russian girl with moral values then I will apologise for saying verything I said... OK there is maybe 1 out of 1 million... but no more than that I don't care about nationality wether a girl is Armenian, Georgian, Azerbaijani or Chechen... It is not the point. I treat every girl depend on her individuality, but as I said I haven't met any Russian girl who can be a bit compare to an Armenian... and I never will...
You are right there are Armenian girls who bring shame on our nation, traditions but it is their parents problems...

AA

[This message has been edited by Artur (edited June 18, 2000).]

#47 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2000 - 11:25 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Artur:
... if you show me a good russian girl with moral values then I will apologise for saying verything I said...
AA

[This message has been edited by Artur (edited June 18, 2000).]

Aha ... hents es s@hatis ... dzerqits brnem gam qez mot He he he ... Demq es du t@gha.

Sulami

#48 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2000 - 03:23 AM

That is only expression... which means you will not be able to find:)

#49 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2000 - 07:47 PM

Ok, i've been trying really hard to maintain an objective attitude when talking about matters such as this (referring to Artur's characterization of girls, etc)

Now, I have to say this:

I HATE TO GENERALIZE, so PLEASE, if it doesn't pertain to you, don't get offended, girls, but this is what I think...

Artur, when you speak of "pure" armenian girls who've never had a boyfriend, never dated, come from a good family, listen to their parents, don't speak till spoken to, all that nonsense..well, sure, they're "pure"..but they're also completely brainwashed..how can you grow as a person if you never question authority? how can you grow if you never have a single original thought? how can you grow if you don't follow your heart? how can you grow if you're deaf and mute to all that goes on around you? at what cost does that silence come? at what cost to this dream girl you speak of? i ask again, at what cost to her entire being? ever think of that, artur jan? I guess I just don't understand how you can go through life a slave to your culture. How, if god gave you a brain, can you not use it? how, if god gave you a heart, can you not feel? How, if god gave you courage, can you not stand up for what you believe in?

You might argue that these girls you speak of are not "pchatsats" like me, they don't speak of such things, they never give these matters much thought till they're married. Well, to that, my friend, I can only laugh. Girls are only as human as guys are. The only difference is, our girls have been taught by the culture to suppress their feelings, to kill every emotion, every thought, every action that might make them UNIQUE..an INDIVIDUAL. Heaven forbid they might actually think!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how you can even marry a girl whose every thought has been preprogrammed...honestly, i just don't see it

The more I think about it, the more emotional i get...

and Berj, true, i am a political science major..does that preclude me from feeling????

lol...you guys are a crack up...

can't wait for the reaction this is going to get...whatever you say, refrain from calling me any three letter words, please..etkan ban

gayane

#50 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2000 - 05:43 AM

:::::::))))))))))
Gayane, take it easy!
Answer one question. What is you objective in this life? To be a mother of your children or to achieve something and earn more money?
And don't get emotional. Your mentality is an American that's what I can say. About fellining and staff you'd better talk to some Armenian girl.
Now answer me! How can I merry a girl whose been thinking and having *** before me? What kind of girl is she when she argues with her parents? This is nonsence! What kind of girl she is when she place her achievement in this life more than her family? What kind of kids will she grow with her mentality?

I've been to many countries in Europe. I've seen what kind of girls live there. The only thing I can say: These girls lost all their values. One day they are with one guy another day with another. These people say **** off to their parents and argue with them. These people respect their friends more than their parents. That what your "freedom" creates. That is what your free thought creates. It creates immoral society, not the one that GOD gave us, not the one that GOD wanted us to be!!!

Ahhh, hell with it! GOD is the judge for you!!!

GOD BLESS the CAUCASUS! Satan rules the world. BUT Caucasus is the only place that fights against him!!!

AA

#51 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2000 - 07:06 AM

S leva gori , s prava gori a vdali KAVKAZ!
Tam Armyane sozdavali svoi narodni jazz!
Ara vaaaai, vaaaai, ara, vai, vai, vai, vai...

Lyrical digression!

#52 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2000 - 07:59 AM

Gayane, you probably think that i am a wild person who lives in the top mountaines and just came down to see what the world is and very old fashioned.
Am I right?

[This message has been edited by Artur (edited June 21, 2000).]

#53 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2000 - 08:05 AM

Berj, Apero, che nam s nimi delat',a??: :)))
Eto ili oni takie, ili ya sil'no dikiy:):)

Hay enk, che?:: :)))

[This message has been edited by Artur (edited June 21, 2000).]

#54 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2000 - 08:08 PM

Part from the Bible, just to remind:

To the woman HE(the God) said, "I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you." Genesis 3:16

So, this is not something Armenians, Caucasians or outher people made. This is biblical. And this is another prove that the Caucasus is the holy place!:)

#55 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2000 - 03:33 AM

Hamadzayn em!!!
and Armenia is the greatest!!

#56 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2000 - 11:18 AM

Wow.. I've been away for a while, and I've missed all these hot-heavy "discussions"... Well ArmenianGoddess is back!!

first of all, Artur... I don't know how else to reply to you, man.. I just hope that in some corner of your brain.. all these discussions are being planted, and one day, they will mature to make you a human being with a conscience... No one can change, unless they want to change. And.. about the bible verse.. well.. the bible was written by men.. That's all I say about that.

ArmenianCleopatra.. Gayane..
thanks for your comments.. and no, I'm not the aol ArmenianGoddess..but it's interesting that another woman, with the same nick, went through this...
And.. I couldn't have put it better.. some people DO "go through life as slaves to their culture" and perhaps.. they must.. in order to truly learn what freedom is... something that many of US, have learned already, Park Asdzo!

#57 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2000 - 01:29 AM

Goddess, don't even think about it. I will always be like that. Nobody could change my mind and nothing will. My ideas, my dedication to our culture and the values will always be the same! There are millions like me, who have the same thoughts and more strict.
And i just hope someday Armenians on the other continet will try to be more traditional than they are. However, I know that is impossible. When my friends from other countries of the Caucasus give me examples of Armenians who lived in England and what kind of attitudes they have, that just makes me sad. And the only thing I can say to them is that they are the shame of my nation and not Armenians any more.

That is it!
Tommorow I'll be in Armenia, so I'll catch you someday in September!

Good bless you!

Artur Asatryan

#58 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2000 - 01:38 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Sulamita:
Arturo ...

Why do you go to such extremes? Don't you realize that not all Armenian girls are St. Mary's and not all Russian girls are "anbaroyakan." If you are a real MAN, you will treat each and every female based on her individuality and morals (or lack of it), not based on ther nationality. That is absurd ... and again, very very naive.

Shnorhakalutyun ushadrutyan hamar

Sulami

Don't we need this though? Sulamita, they man is saying he would protect every Armenian girl! What's wrong with that?
By the way, I agree with Arthurs point of view on Russian girls, they disgust me and I'm in Montreal. Almost every Russian girl I know is not "arjani" of any respect and Russian guys... eufff! they use them big time and don't care! Armenians are staring to act this way and that's why I support Arthur.
Harkanknerovss!
Raffi

#59 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2000 - 01:50 AM

Freedom is a very good thing and conservation is very important! Can't we use both?
What Arthur said is true. I grew up in Montreal and my family is quite an open one. We talk about *** and girls with no problem but I have realized (by myself) that the extreme freedom crates indeed an immoral society. I mean girls today are used for ***! Armenians and Non-Armenians. It's terrible! And the teens who call their mothers bitches and their fathers asswholes is only the result of too much "FREEDOM". Of course I get into arguments with my parents but I never pass the thin line of respect. Never!
Shenorhagaloutyoun!
R a f f i

#60 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2000 - 12:56 PM

Raffi thanks for support, I appreciate it.
I just don't want the girls of my country become equal to the girls of Russia or any other western country. My heart is aking when i hear armenian girl talks about *** before marriage. Why do you want to be like them? Do you want to be treated as russian girls? Or you want to have big respect from Armenian guys, who will never swear and call you bad. What is your choice??? You chose either free choice and lose the respect or you dedicate your self to our traditions and be an example to all other nations how good and pure you are...
I say to guys from other nationalities how dedicated our girls are and they only envy. They try to match us. Because you have always been a pride of our nation. Don't forget that in nomatter what nationality you are, a girl who has never ever thought about *** or having relationship before any guy will always be a pure angel.

Please think about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users