• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 HyeFedayis

HyeFedayis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 02:57 PM

America had involvement with Saddam i personally would give him life he was only 60 give him a few years and a heart attack would have probably killed him with all the stress and stuff.

#22 annannimusss

annannimusss

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:14 PM

He was 69.

#23 Anoushik

Anoushik

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts
  • Interests:Armenians, music, philosophy...

Posted 10 January 2007 - 01:15 AM

QUOTE(Sako***** @ Jan 9 2007, 12:54 PM) View Post
The pick that was banned,I read about it and it is very graphic.I am glad that it was banned because it would give me horrible dreams thinking about how it looks.I have only seen the edited version of the execution where the screen goes black when they drop him to be hanged I have to say after hearing and seeing these things,I am against corporal punishment and I would rather have a person rot in jail.

I agree with you. Seeing Sadam's execution video footage on all major news networks to me was like a slap in the face as a human being.

#24 armjan

armjan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 01:35 AM

QUOTE(Sako***** @ Jan 9 2007, 12:54 PM) View Post
The pick that was banned,I read about it and it is very graphic.I am glad that it was banned because it would give me horrible dreams thinking about how it looks.I have only seen the edited version of the execution where the screen goes black when they drop him to be hanged I have to say after hearing and seeing these things,I am against corporal punishment and I would rather have a person rot in jail.

i've searched just a little for those controv pics but didn't find them, i kinda wanted to see it.

i thought that the screen going black was because there wasn't any light at the bottom, i didn't know that it was edited. interesting.

#25 Johannes

Johannes

Յովհաննէս

• Nobility
  • 2,911 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 09:39 AM

Թշնամիիս հեռատեսիլի քաղաքական մի յայտագիրը կը դիտէի, երբ՝ հանգստեան կոչուած թուրք բարձրաստիճան սպայ մը ըսաւ.

«Սադամ կը սիրէր այցելել իր ժողովուրդին: Օր մը երբ կ'այցելէ նախակրթարան մը, հարց կ'ուտայ մանուկի մը, թէ՝ «ո՞վք են արաբ ազգի թշնամիները», երեխան կ'սկսի թուել. «Իսրայէլը, Իրանը, կայսերապաշտ Ամերիկան, գաղութարար Եւրոպան, քաղքենի տարրերը, արաբ ազգի միութեան թշնամիները, յետադէմները (fundamentalists)»: Սադամ կրկին կը հարցնէ. «Ուրիշ՞»: Երեխան յանցաւոր լրութեամբ կը պատասխանէ նախագահի հարցին: Սադամ մի ուժեղ ապտակ կ'իջեցնէ դպրոցական դասերը լաւ չ'սովորած երեխայի երեսին, եւ կ'աւելացնէ.«հապա թուրքիան, ինչու՞ մոռացար յիշել այդ երկիրը»:

Այսպէսով այդ թուրք սպան կ'աղօթէր, որ. «ալլահ երկարացնէ իսրայլի կեանքը եւ արաբ-հրեայ թշնամանքը, որպէսզի արաբական զէնքը, թուրքիոյ դէմ չ'դառնայ» ըսաւ այդ սպան:

#26 vava

vava

:yawn:

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 09:49 AM

QUOTE(armjan @ Jan 10 2007, 02:35 AM) View Post
i've searched just a little for those controv pics but didn't find them, i kinda wanted to see it.

i thought that the screen going black was because there wasn't any light at the bottom, i didn't know that it was edited. interesting.

Dude you're not missing much. I really don't understand this morbid fascination some people have with witnessing a person die. Have we as a society not progressed at all since the days of public stoning?? thumbdown.gif

Edited by vava, 11 January 2007 - 09:49 AM.

#27 armjan

armjan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 01:35 AM

QUOTE(vava @ Jan 11 2007, 07:49 AM) View Post
Dude you're not missing much. I really don't understand this morbid fascination some people have with witnessing a person die. Have we as a society not progressed at all since the days of public stoning?? thumbdown.gif

i was born and raised in iraq, i lived under his gov, and i want to see him dead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users