My cousin is dating other race!!!

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2000 - 07:58 PM

You guys tell me what u think:
I recently found that one of my relative is going out with another race. A friend of mine told me about this. I am ****in pissed about it!!!
My cousin is 17, she has been going out with an Asian guy for more than six months now. He is a year older than her. I heard that they are both is serious with each other. She's been keeping it a secret to her family, and everyone else. I am pissed about finding out about it! Armenians are to stick with their own culture! It will never workout with another culture! I dont want her to live the wrong path. I see my cousin as a traitor, and a slut to our family. I am tempted to tell everyone about it! And i sure as hell wanna kick that asian guys ass!!! You guys tell me what u think? What should i do about this shit??

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2000 - 08:06 PM

Date a black girl.

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2000 - 01:47 AM

Cut his and her heads off!!!

Artur

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2000 - 04:32 AM

really I wonder how a girl can date with an Asian guy? As I know the Asian guys are very pathetic in these issues and even their own girls want IndoEuropean guys.

But I'll tell you sincerly, I'm also pissed of when I see girls going with Blacks.

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2000 - 12:37 PM

What I'd do is i would beat the shit out of that Asian guy and put a shame on my cousin! But I guess it is only can be done in Armenia

It is difficult to suggest anything to a person who has different mentality. But I swear if anybody comes close to my cousin or she tries to meet some guy fro having fun, I'd punish both of them!!!!!! But I guess for girls to go out in your country for fun is OK.

I can't even imagine my sister going out with someone. Thanks God!

#6 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2000 - 04:13 PM

thats what im going to do to him.

#7 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2000 - 04:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by one angry armenian:
thats what im going to do to him.

Good choice! Talk to your sister as well! And there should be punishment for that!

#8 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2000 - 06:31 PM

imma lecture the **** out of her

#9 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 September 2000 - 05:40 PM

I'm not going to even enter into this fray.

#10 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2000 - 01:26 AM

No need in letting everybody know.

[This message has been edited by Berj (edited October 01, 2000).]

#11 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2000 - 07:47 AM

Garo, you are starting to really get on my last nerve with your ultra-Stalinist censorship. Why is Artur's extremely offensive statement about cutting heads off kept while my posting is deleted? You show yourself to be a very biased and narrow minded person. This place is supposed to be for dialogue and debate, but you delete selectively according to your whims. What are you afraid of? That some minds might be changed?

#12 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2000 - 10:13 AM

Garo jan / aper sran ban ara tor eta .
kartsem bavakanin jamanaka hamperum enk ,
KArmir yezz@ ira kashin yerbek el chi poxi .
Ban ara aper. yete mekn el dema iyd hartsin tor indz E mail ani . sa im verchnakan Voroshumna. arten mi kani angam iren arit tvel enk vorpesi urrvi .
verch.[

#13 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2000 - 10:23 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Half Breed:
Garo, you are starting to really get on my last nerve with your ultra-Stalinist censorship. Why is Artur's extremely offensive statement about cutting heads off kept while my posting is deleted?
I don't think I've deleted any posts from this thread. Maybe you've posted it in your nightmare named 'HyeForum against Half Breed'?

You show yourself to be a very biased and narrow minded person.

What do you think should I post a Warning on registration form like this
"CAUTION! The administrator of this forum is a very biased and narrow minded person! DO NOT press 'I Agree' button"?
I hope this will prevent 'wide minded' persons like you to become a member and then blame the admin for his narrow mind.

This place is supposed to be for dialogue and debate, but you delete selectively according to your whims.  What are you afraid of?  That some minds might be changed?

I don't think your revolutionary postings will change anyone's mind and need to be deleted before they'll read them.Do you?

#14 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2000 - 11:13 PM

It's really hard not to take sides here, but I'm not going to. I just wish all of you would mind your manners a little better. All you're doing is provoking each other to come back with more and more offensive writing. Is this the male ego at work? Come on, gentlemen, you're all capable of demonstrating better attitudes. I know, I've seen it.

Final note: let's keep the purpose of this forum in mind at all times. We're here to exchange ideas, and as I've said before, not insults. I don't think attacking the moderator is in good taste, nor is the moderator's attack on the members. Calm down!!!

Gayane

#15 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2000 - 12:59 PM

halfBreed: Strelochnik! :) Never point to someone! ::)))

Gayane, sorry about it.
Time for everybody to show respect to Gayane!

www.artur2000.com

#16 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2000 - 01:35 PM

Gayane jan I'm not attacking him. I'm just replying to his posts. Otherwise he may think I'm ignoring him.
I've asked once to email me if anyone has comments about my actions or needs help.
But it seems he likes shows.

Thank you.

#17 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 October 2000 - 11:54 AM

MosJan , the only thing I want to add to your nasty armenian comment about Steve, is Shame on you.... If you can not conversate, just listen and maybe you can learn something.....
Showing the door to your fellow countryman is the worst act of betrayal. I guess you would ask us to stone him , just because some of us disagree with him... Wake up man , Middle Ages is over....
The Internet, which brought us together , is a panel/forum of speach. If we are intelligent , we can reject or accept certain views, and learn from them.

Having said the above , I just want to add that I have nothing against you. For me you are another brother( a naughy one...) Take it easy and you'll see that there is ample space for all of us.

Khaghaghoutioun amenestsoun...

[This message has been edited by raffiaharonian (edited October 02, 2000).]

#18 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 October 2000 - 12:23 AM

Your cousin is dating an Asian guy? Wow...
What if I tell you that my ex is dating an Asian one too......
Does it bother me? At the beginning , yes it was, but mind you , not because he was Asian...
We were the victims of racism and hate , we can not become like our 'enemies'. Acting or thinking like them , makes us worse than them. Think about it.

I know it is not nice and it doesn't feel right for Armenians to date non-Armenians, but the heart does not follow reason...

Last year in Paris there was a big scandal , about a young Turk killing his young sister, with the encouragement of his parents, because she was dating a French guy.... It was an act of barbarism... Don't you agree?

Now , are we supposed to think and act that way? No, I can not believe that our noble nation can be that ignorant and barbaric.

It is the duty of each parent , school to teach our children about our values and the need to preserve our national identity and pride . If something goes the opposite way , then who is that we should blame?

Please refrain from using racistic tones and words. Visitors should never feel that we are ignorant and recists, and finally that 'we got what we deserved as a nation'.

I had to say the above because I dont' want to take part in the 'non-conscious' act of self slander and self inflicted injury.

Finally , I dare anybody to question my patriotism and love for anything Armenian....

( I know how some of you going to react...Poor Steve was your victim ....)

[This message has been edited by raffiaharonian (edited October 02, 2000).]

#19 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 October 2000 - 12:36 AM

This alignment agaist OUR Farsi is...I don't know what to call it. The guy is trying to find his Armenian part, though in a very strange manner, but yet...He is emotional. So what? Every newcommer reads one of his posts and if he does not find anybody to disagree with to get a status quo on the forum, Steve is always there for "help".

And generally I don't like this alignments on the forum. Yes, we did that with JanFedayi and Artur before, but we don't do it already for 3-4 months.

#20 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 October 2000 - 06:46 AM

Dear Compatriots,

I think there is no need to sharpen the knives. Let's be more tolerant, and grant anybody the right to have "wrong" ideas. In the case of Steve, I agree with Raffi's assessment - Steve is a smart guy, he is a good man, only he is too emotional. But he behaves emotionally only when provoked. And like any aggressive person, he gets more aggressive when cornered. I hope he reconsiders his decision, and comes back.

I would like to reiterate an earlier proposal - so that the forum succeeds, we need a formal Code of Conduct. One may say that it has to be a part of our inner essence, but apparently, it is not always.

Most of the time another 17 years old comes in (and sometimes older people), he/she is going to try to assert his “patriotism” and his/her “high moral values” by making sweeping statements regarding Armenian women, other races and, most importantly, the Turks. Most of the time these statements are going to be insulting to a basic human intelligence and dignity. And somebody is likely to loose his/her temper...

But in most of the cases (with some exceptions), I think, these are confused kids, who are searching for the “truth,” and are in a difficult stage of their adolescence. I think they need a lot of help, which they don’t find in their families and communities, and which demonstrate that our national social institutions – families, churches, schools, etc, have failed in such a miserable way.

Why not to try not to fail in this forum, by first disciplining ourselves, and next by providing discipline, as well as basic education of soul and spirit here? Why not to have a rule of three strikes, i.e. if somebody insults somebody else first time, to bring to his/her attention that it is intolerable for this forum. When it happens the second time, give him/here a warning on termination. Third time - to terminate the membership without any other explanations. Something like this...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users