7 replies to this topic

#1 Sahak

Sahak

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 12:22 PM

Hi guys
I am not new here formally known as "Armat" but I had logging problems here and finally decided to register again with different name.
I have been busy and going through life so right now I am learning web design on my own.My 1st web site I designed was for my friend Gegam who is an artist in LA and he is on his way making it big.
Anyway here is the site I built Gegam Works

I love dreamweaver and if someone has CS3 version I would love to have it! I will compensate you what I can.I just can't shell out 300 for it now.Thanks guys and glad to be back.

#2 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 22 September 2008 - 02:55 PM

your old account should work bro, try to tog in as before

site looks great (you should do this for living)

#3 DominO

DominO

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 03:11 PM

WOOOhooo!!! biggrin.gif

Armat, where have you been... we should lock you in the server now that you're in. smile.gif

About your question, did you try KompoZer, it is a free alternative..., if you really want Dreamwaver, well I guess micro torrent...

But KompoZer is really featured.

Edited by DominO, 22 September 2008 - 03:12 PM.

#4 Sahak

Sahak

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE (DominO @ Sep 22 2008, 03:11 PM)
WOOOhooo!!! biggrin.gif

Armat, where have you been... we should lock you in the server now that you're in. smile.gif

About your question, did you try KompoZer, it is a free alternative..., if you really want Dreamwaver, well I guess micro torrent...

But KompoZer is really featured.
biggrin.gif
Hi Domino! I tried to install Kompozer and their installation instructions are retarded! Could not install no matter what I tried then I got into their forum and they all were bitching about the Bugs and I said that's it I am sticking with DW
I have presently DW 4 and 8 but the 8 is bootleg copy and is missing some features. CS3 has a new feature which is real cool.Its called clasping texts. Basicall you can have multiple page data clasping on the same page when you click on it.
Regards

#5 Ashot

Ashot

www.HyeForum.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts
  • Interests:Anything and Everything

Posted 23 September 2008 - 01:28 AM

Armat jan - voxjuyn! inchpeses yexbayr? Armat - the website is awesome - only one small detail you left out - all the pages are perfect - however the artwork page - http://www.rubenwebd.....ry flash.html -
it's missing the links to the other pages! if you can add that as well, that would be complete and awesome!

Great job!

#6 Sahak

Sahak

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 11:43 AM

QUOTE (Sahak @ Sep 22 2008, 11:58 PM)
biggrin.gif
Hi Domino! I tried to install Kompozer and their installation instructions are retarded! Could not install no matter what I tried then I got into their forum and they all were bitching about the Bugs and I said that's it I am sticking with DW
I have presently DW 4 and 8 but the 8 is bootleg copy and is missing some features. CS3 has a new feature which is real cool.Its called clasping texts. Basicall you can have multiple page data clasping on the same page when you click on it.
Regards

Ashot jan you are right about that and I am aware of it.Here is what the problem is.When I link the gallery page it creates black line all the way horizontally since the default color of the flash gallery is black.I changed the defaults to whites and grays on source code .xml files Basically I love the simple viewer and have not found anything better without paying $$ and to be honest it does not need links since everything is on my page and you can simply use the browser back button.

Thanks for the nice comments.I am still twiking that site since it resides on my domain as a test site before I publish on Gegam domain.
Regards

#7 Ani

Ani

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 10:52 PM

QUOTE (Sahak @ Sep 22 2008, 11:22 AM)
Hi guys
I am not new here formally known as "Armat" but I had logging problems here and finally decided to register again with different name.
I have been busy and going through life so right now I am learning web design on my own.My 1st web site I designed was for my friend Gegam who is an artist in LA and he is on his way making it big.
Anyway here is the site I built Gegam Works

I love dreamweaver and if someone has CS3 version I would love to have it! I will compensate you what I can.I just can't shell out 300 for it now.Thanks guys and glad to be back.

Nice to See you back Armat!!! smile.gif

Great website!!! wavey.gif

#8 Sahak

Sahak

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (Sahak @ Sep 23 2008, 11:43 AM)
Ashot jan you are right about that and I am aware of it.Here is what the problem is.When I link the gallery page it creates black line all the way horizontally since the default color of the flash gallery is black.I changed the defaults to whites and grays on source code .xml files Basically I love the simple viewer and have not found anything better without paying $$ and to be honest it does not need links since everything is on my page and you can simply use the browser back button.

Thanks for the nice comments.I am still twiking that site since it resides on my domain as a test site before I publish on Gegam domain.
Regards

Thanks for the welcome Ani!! biggrin.gif

Just for Hye forum members I can email zip files of Dreamweaver MX (powerful web site software) Potoshop 7 free.Email me if you need them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users