Man Of The Day

#2 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

"It was a busy morning, about 8:30, when an elderly gentleman in his 80′s arrived at the hospital to have stitches removed from his thumb. He said he was in a hu
rry as he had an appointment at 9:00 am. The nurse took his vital signs and had him take a seat, knowing it would be over an hour before someone would be able to see him.

I saw him looking at his watch and decided, since I was not busy with another patient, I would evaluate his wound. On exam, it was well healed, so I talked to one of the doctors, got the needed supplies to remove his sutures and redress his wound. While taking care of his wound, I asked him if he had another doctor’s appointment this morning, as he was in such a hurry. The gentleman told me no, that he needed to go to the nursing home to eat breakfast with his wife. I inquired as to her health. He told me that she had been there for a while and that she was a victim of Alzheimer’s Disease. As we talked, I asked if she would be upset if he was a bit late. He replied that she no longer knew who he was, that she had not recognized him in five years now. I was surprised, and asked him, ‘And you still go every morning, even though she doesn't know who you are?’ He smiled as he patted my hand and said, ‘She doesn't know me, but I still know who she is.’"

• Yervant1 likes this

#3 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:08 PM

Լևոն Արոնյանն արժանացել է «Տարվա մարդ» մրցանակին Լևոն Արոնյանն արժանացել է «Տարվա մարդ» մրցանակին 24 նոյեմբերի 2012 - 12:50 AMT PanARMENIAN.Net - «Դե Ֆակտո» ամսագրի կողմից սահմանված «Տարվա մարդ» մրցանակին արժանացավ գրոսմայստեր Լևոն Արոնյանը: Ամսագրի գլխավոր տնօրեն Մենուա Հարությունյանը նշեց, որ շախմատիստը միշտ բարձր է պահում Հայաստանի պատիվը միջազգային մրցաշարերում և այն ճանաչելի դարձնում աշխարհում: «Ես հպարտ եմ, որ նման հայրենակից ունեմ, նա համեստության և զսպվածության օրինակ է: Լևոնն այս տարի բազմաթիվ փայլուն հաղթանակներ է տարել և արժանի է «Տարվա մարդ» մրցանակին»,- ասաց նա: Արոնյանն իր հերթին խոստովանեց, որ նա սովոր է մրցաշարերում հաղթելու արդյունքում մրցանակների արժանանալու: «Բայց շատ ուրախ եմ, որ ստացա նման մրցանակ: Դեռ տարին չի ավարտվել, և ես էլի մի քանի մրցաշարերի եմ մասնակցելու, հուսով եմ, որ լավ ելույթ կունենամ և կարդարացնեմ բոլորի սպասելիքները» ,- հավելեց նա:

#4 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:29 PM

American Armenian philanthropist continues charitable assistance to Gyumri

November 27, 2012 | 14:52
GYUMRI. – Under the sponsorship of American Armenian philanthropist Elvis Madatian, Shirak Center is still carrying out its charitable program in Armenia’s Gyumri city.
For the past several months—and within the framework of this long-term project—, clothes and hygiene items have been provided to hundreds of homeless families and children of the city, the residents and staff of Gyumri’s retirement home, the inpatients and staff of the city’s mental health center, and, now, to Gyumri’s “Ani” center for children who are disabled since an early age.
We present, without comment, a video of the charitable action which Shirak Center carried out at “Ani” center.

#5 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:29 PM

#6 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:06 PM

Երևանյան ԱԱ. Տարոն Սողոմոնյանը հաղթեց ադրբեջանցի Նասրադին Մամադովին 29 նոյեմբերի 2012 - 16:01 AMT PanARMENIAN.Net - Այսօր` նոյեմբերի 29-ին, Երևանի Կարեն Դեմիրճյանի անվան մարզահամերգային համալիրում մեկնարկեցին բռնցքամարտի աշխարհի առաջնության նախնական մարտերը: Քիչ առաջ կայացավ առաջին հայ-ադրբեջանական դիմակայությունը: 56 կգ քաշային կարգում Հայաստանը ներկայացնող Տարոն Սողոմոնյանը հանդիպեց ադրբեջանցի Նասրադին Մամադովի հետ: Հանդիպումն անցավ շատ լարված ու հետաքրքիր պայքարում և 18/12 հաշվով վստահ հաղթանակ տարավ հայ բռնցքամարտիկը, որն էլ պայքարը կշարունակի հաջորդ փուլում: Այսօր մինչև 69 կգ քաշային կարգում Յուրիկ Միքայելյանը կմրցի Աբաս Բառաուի (Գերմանիա) հետ, Հայրիկ Նազարյանի (49 կգ) մրցակիցը կլինին իտալացի Ջանլուկա Կոնսելմոն: 64 կգ-ում Գոռ Երիցյանը կմենամարտի Յու-Լի Լյուի (Թայպե) հետ:

#7 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:25 PM

Աշխարհի առաջնություն. Արտավազդ Արոյանը հաղթեց իսրայելցի մրցակցին 75 կգ քաշային Արտավազդ Արոյանը Երեւանում ընթացող բռնցքամարտի երիտասարդների աշխարհի առաջնությունում քիչ առաջ իր մեկնարկային մենամարտում պարտության մատնեց Իսրայելի ներկայացուցիչ Եվգենի Մատրինենկոյին` 14:5: Հայաստանի ներկայացուցիչը մրցակցի նկատմամբ առավելության հասավ բոլոր երեք ռաունդներում` 4:2, 6:1, 4:2:

#8 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

Սամվել Կարապետյանը՝ հայրենական արտադրողների օտարամոլության մասին 13:31, 10 հունվարի, 2013 Հայկական ճարտարապետությունն ուսումնասիրող հիմնադրամի նախագահ Սամվել Կարապետյանը իր տեսաբլոգում ներկայացրել է հայրենական արտադրողների օտարամոլության մասին իր մտքերը: «Մի՞թե օտարն արդեն հարազատ է դարձել մեզ համար»,- հռետորական հարց է տվել Սամվել Կարապետյանն՝ իր ասածը հիմնավորելով բազմաթիվ օրինակներով, երբ հայկական ապրանքների վրա հայերենով անվանումը կամ առհասարակ բացակայում է, կամ ստորադասված է ռուսերենին և անգլերենին:

#9 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

http://hetq.am/arm/n...tyan-masin.html

#10 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:01 AM

5 Armenians win medals at Iran deaf wrestling championships

Posted Image
April 19, 2013 - 19:33 AMT
PanARMENIAN.Net - Armenian wrestlers have won medals at Iran deaf wrestling championships, with representatives of Iran, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Turkey participating.
Narek Nikoghosyan (84 kg) came 2nd in Greco-Roman wrestling, with Sargis Sargsyan coming 3rd. Hovhannes Harutyunyan and Sargis Sargsyan (55 kg) finished 3rd in freestyle wrestling.

#11 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:13 PM

Armenian judokas win medals at Barnaul tournament

Posted Image
June 3, 2013 - 21:51 AMT
PanARMENIAN.Net - Judo international tournament is over in Barnaul, Russia, with Armenian youth and junior team members participating.
Gor Vardanyan, Ashot Mnatsakanyan, Narek Sahtveryan, Grigor Sahakyan, Grigor Mkhitaryan, Garik Harutyunyan and Davit Ghazaryan finished 2nd, with Vahe Ghazaryan and Davit Nalbandyan taking the first place.

#12 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:57 PM

Arman Avagyan wins European Boxing Championships bronze

Posted Image
June 7, 2013 - 16:33 AMT
PanARMENIAN.Net - Armenian boxer Arman Avagyan won a bronze medal at Minks-hosted European Boxing Championships.
Avagyan (56 kg) failed to make it to the Championships final, having lost to Ukraine’s Mykola Butsenko.
Previously, Avagyan scored two victories, having beaten England’s Gamal Yafai and Azerbaijan’s Samir Mammadov

#13 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:59 AM

Կարգին Հայկոն՝ իշխանությանը. «Կամ ձեզ "Upgrade" արեք, կամ էլ "Uninstall" եղեք, քանի ձեզ "Shut Down" չեն արել»

Կարգին Հայկոն դեռ շարունակում է իր երկիրը կարգի բերելու պայքարը: Այս անգամ նրա ֆեյսբուքյան գրառումը վերաբերվում էր երիտասարդությանը:

«Իշխանությունները պետք է գիտակցեն, որ այսօրվա երիտասարդության հետ էլ հնարավոր չի հին ձեւերով երկխոսել: Կամ ձեզ "Upgrade" արեք, կամ էլ "Uninstall" եղեք, քանի ձեզ "Shut Down" չեն արել )))))))))))))», - գրել է դերասանը եւ այդպիսով մեկնաբանել հետեւյալ վիդեոն:

#14 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:27 PM

Artavaz Sahakyan

Kisabac Lusamutner - ՀՐԱՇԱԳՈՐԾԸ

Operations   PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
  • Since 1996 -  Chief doctor of Yerevan State Medical University Hospital No 1, Head of  The Department of Reconstructive Microsurgery and Plastic Surgery, Head of the department of plastic surgery, YSMU.
  • 1992-1996 -  Institute of Surgery after Mikaelyan, Head of The Department of Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive Microsurgery, Yerevan, Armenia.
  • Since 1985 -  senior plastic surgeon  and microsurgeon of the Ministry of  Health RA.
  • 1985-1996 - junior scientific collaborator, senior scientific collaborator,  Head of The Republican Centre of Microsurgery.
  • 1976-1982 General Surgeon at Hospital 16, Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine.
  EDUCATION
  • 1989  Certification Doctor of Medicine awarded by the resolution of the Council of Moscow Medical University and the Supreme Certifying Commission of the USSR. Thesis: Foot as a donor site for free flap for hand defect substitution. Postgraduate student, PhD. Moscow, Russia.
  • 1982-1984 Institute of Surgery after Mikaelyan, Department of Microsurgery and Plastic Surgery, resident.
  • 1969-1975 Yerevan State Medical Institute, student, MD.
  PROFESSIONAL TRAININGS
  • 2006 Clinique Saint Louis Hospital. Paris, France (chief Jean Marie Servant).
  • 1999 Clinique Saint Louis Hospital. Paris, France (chief Jean Marie Servant).
  • 1999 Clinique de Parck, Hand centre, Lyon, France.
  • 1998 Clinique de Parck Hand centre, Lyon,France.
  • 1996 Clinique de Parck Hand centre, Lyon, France.
  • 1993 Course of hand Surgery, Bern, Switzerland.
  • 1992 Veseling Germany Plastic Surgery department (chief prof. Olivarii).
  • 1991-1992 Institute dela Main, Paris, France (chief Alain Gilbert).
  • 1990-1992 Hospital of San Luis, Paris, France (chief Pier Bonze, J. Servont).
  • 1984-1985 Surgery Center, Moscow, Russia, the program: surgical training at the department of microsurgery.

SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITY

More than 200 scientific articles and abstracts in various Armenian, Russian and foreign journals.

INNOVATIONS
  • Prevention of   scarring and adhesive processes after muscle transplantation by the use of omentum major 
  • Counterlateral use of rectus abdominis muscle, latissimus dorsi muscle and ulnar neuromuscular complex in patients with complete damage of brachial plexus.
  • Closing wounds of the donor region after obtaining complex muscle flaps by the use of  wound lacing method.
  • A method for adhesion of free vascularized bone transplants used for replacement of forearm bone defects.
  • Use of the short abductor muscle of toes in mechanically injured and denervated thenar.
  • Use of a medial plantar cutaneous flap.
  • Recovery of supination by using the brachioradial muscle
  MEMBERSHIP

Armenian Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (AAPRAS), member.
 European Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (ESPRAS), member.
 International Confederation for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS), member.

REFERENCES
  • Dr. Aram Ghazarian, Chirurgie de la Main et du Membre Superieur, Polyclinique Orthopedique de LYON, Boulevard des Belges, 69006 LYON, Tel 0472448754 FAX 0472448898
  • Prof Alain Jilbert, Paris, France.
  • Prog Contee, Lyon, France.
  • Prof. J.M Servont, Paris, France.
  • Prof. Borlakov, Moscow, Russia.
  • Edward Athanasian, Hospital for Special surgery Cornell University, NY, USA ( phone 212 606 1962).

Languages: Armenian, Russian, English, French
Computer Skills: WINDOWS, MS OFFICE
Interests: Art, History

Personal information
date of birth: 22.02.1953
place of birth: Koghb, Armenia
nationality: armenian
marital status: married
children: two sons

Contacts

p-email.gifartavazd_sahakyan@yahoo.com

tel.gif+374 (10) 563751

#15 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:04 PM

11 տարի անց Հայաստանն ըմբշամարտի աշխարհի նոր չեմպիոն ունի՝ Դավիթ Սաֆարյանն է
170049.jpg
cmnts.gifset_w1_arm.gif 16 սեպտեմբերի 2013 - 22:47 AMT

PanARMENIAN.Net - 11 տարի անց Հայաստանն ըմբշամարտում աշխարհի նոր չեմպիոն ունի։ Դա 66 կգ քաշային Դավիթ Սաֆարյանն է, ով Բուդապեշտում ընթացող ազատ ոճի ըմբշամարտի աշխարհի առաջնությունում ստանձնեց չեմպիոնի տիտղոսը, ինչով դարձավ Հայաստանի երրորդ չեմպիոնը։ Սաֆարյանի առաց իր ոճում աշխարհի չեմպիոնի տիտղոսը նվաճել են նաև Արա Գեւորգյանն (1995, 1997, 1998) ու Արամ Մարգարյանը (2002):

Եվրոպայի գործող չեմպիոն Դավիթ Սաֆարյանը եզրափակիչ գոտեմարտում մրցեց կուբացի Լիվան Լոպեսի հետ, ով, ի դեպ, նաև Լոնդոնի Օլիմպիական խաղերի բրոնզե մեդալակիրն է: Առաջին երեք րոպեներն ավարտվեցին Լոպեսի օգտին՝1:0։

Երկրոդր մրցափուլում կուբացին ևս մեկ միավոր ստացավ, բայց գոտեմարտի ավարտից վայրկյաններ առաջ Սաֆարյանը՝ փոխադրում կատարելով, նվաճեց 2 միավոր, ինչի շնորհիվ էլ աշխարհի չեմպիոն հռչակվեց:

Կիսաեզրափակչում Սաֆարյանը պարտության էր մատնել վրացի ըմբիշ Լևան Կելեխսաշվիլիին:

Դավիթ Սաֆարյանը Հայաստանի հավաքականում է 2011 թվականից։ Նա Եվրոպայի պատանեկան առաջնության հաղթող է (2006, 2007), աշխարհի պատանեկան առաջնության հաղթող (2006), երիտասարդների Եվրոպայի և աշխարհի առաջնությունների արծաթե մեդալակիր (2009), Եվրոպայի առաջնության բրոնզե մեդալակիր (2012), 2013-ին նաև Եվրոպայի առաջնության ոսկե մեդալակիր:

#16 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,196 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:15 PM

Աշխարհի առաջնություն. Արթուր Ալեքսանյանը տապալեց հունգարացուն՝ ապահովելով առնվազն արծաթե մեդալ

Հայաստանի ներկայացուցիչ Արթուր Ալեքսանյանը դուրս եկավ Հունգարիայի մայրաքաղաք Բուդապեշտում անցկացվող հունահռոմեական ոճի ըմբշամարտի աշխարհի առաջնության եզրափակիչ՝ ապահովելով առնվազն արծաթե մեդալ: 

96 կգ քաշայինների կիսաեզրափակիչում Եվրոպայի գործող չեմպիոն Ալեքսանյանը 9:1 հաշվով վստահ հաղթանակ տարավ հունգարացի Կիս Բալաժի նկատմամբ: Գոտեմարտը տեւեց 55 վայրկյան: Եզրափակիչում հայ ըմբիշի մրցակիցը կլինի ռուս Կիրիլ Մելնիկովը, ով կիսաեզրափակիչում հաղթեց Ադրբեջանի ներկայացուցիչ Շլավա Գադաբաձեին՝ 3:0: Կիրիլ Մելնիկովը 2013-ի հուլիսին Արթուր Ալեքսանյանին հաղթել է Կազանում կայացած 27-րդ համաշխարհային ուսանողական խաղերի եզրափակիչում:

Հիշեցնենք, որ մեկնարկային գոտեմարտում Ալեքսանյանը 3:1 հաշվով հաղթել էր իրանցի Մահդի Աբաս Ալիյարիֆեյզաբադին, 1/8 եզրափակիչում պարտության էր մատնել բուլղարացի Վլադիսլավ Մետոդիեւին, իսկ քառորդ եզրափակիչում ոչ մի շանս չէր տվել ղազախ Յերուլան Իսկակովին՝ 7:0:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users