Impressions Of The Day

• Please log in to reply
6840 replies to this topic

#41 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2000 - 02:54 PM

Today while I was going about my business I found something! It is a website all about cyrpriots. It has history and culture of the island's people through history. Turkish contriversy. PLENTY of armos about! Predominantly greek and armenian.
Other thought. Stuffed with christmas dinner. Started my work again,,..
Things to do with your left over turkey: fry it in CA lemmon pepper flavouring and serve with rice.
www.kypros.org

[This message has been edited by Kazza (edited December 26, 2000).]

#42 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2000 - 06:53 PM

That website is crap. Plus my browser screws up everytime it goes near it. Even my computer doesn't like it that's how crap it is.
I'M REEEEEEALLLY BOOOOOORED! Anyone fancy messaging me?
My AOL IM name is KInternetMad.

#43 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2000 - 10:00 PM

MY TIP FOR THE SEASON

Don't buy a 600-piece Lego Dinosaur set for your son unless you REALLY like putting toys together. And that goes for the 300-piece Lego Soccer set, too.

Phew! Hoknadzem.

#44 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2000 - 01:42 AM

Hoknatsem,

Don't worry, I don't intend on buying anything from your son! Never do business with an armenian. Or you will get diddled!
On my last message I was regressing to ten year old's behaviour. But still Im me if any one wants.

#45 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2000 - 02:48 PM

Lol, I typed up and deleted about 5 thoughts of the day.....trying not to let the whole world in on my life...lol...sorry

#46 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2000 - 03:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Gayane:

Lol, I typed up and deleted about 5 thoughts of the day.....trying not to let the whole world in on my life...lol...sorry

WHATT?? What's this? Dont tell the rest of them but you can whisper the rest in my ear so they don't listen..
Or just type up the fun stuff!

#47 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2000 - 01:06 AM

I found a new job ... my third in the past month and a half. Go figure.

Aneta

#48 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2000 - 01:22 AM

What is it doing? And what were the other jobs? Shnovour (cant spell it) , by the way!

#49 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2000 - 11:46 AM

Aneta, stick with one already...lol...if you can't stick with a job how are you ever going to find a husband....lol...joking, joking, lol...funny though...

#50 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2000 - 12:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Kazza:
What is it doing? And what were the other jobs? Shnovour (cant spell it) , by the way!

Do you really wanna know? Naaaahhh ... he he he ... Lets say I am experimenting

(shnorhavorelu ban ch@ka der jans - vor lini kasem)

#51 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2000 - 12:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Gayane:

Aneta, stick with one already...lol...if you can't stick with a job how are you ever going to find a husband....lol...joking, joking, lol...funny though...

Why should I? Let the job find me, why should I find IT? The same goes for the husband. He he he ...

#52 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2000 - 12:18 PM

First day at the new job ... called in sick at the old job (will work tomorrow and quit) ... nice office ... one of Glendale's high risers (on Brand) ... (I remember sitting at the cafe that is under this building and thinking "What a nice place to work ... such a nice view of the city") He he he ... You get what you wish for I guess

Went shopping for a bathrobe. Did not buy one. Why is Turkey monopolising bathrobe production (DAMN IT) ??? What happened to Made in China or Made in Hong-Kong or even made in Mexico? Oh well ... the search continues.

A

PS. The big 2001 is approaching.

#53 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2000 - 02:17 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Sulamita:
Do you really wanna know? Naaaahhh ... he he he ... Lets say I am experimenting

(shnorhavorelu ban ch@ka der jans - vor lini kasem)

Vay ast vatz, i don't thik you wanna know about the jobs I have had! and I never stop experimenting..
I am trying to avoid the west end now. It's far too busy. I am going to suggest going out with my my workmates and see what they tthink! It makes it more fun!

#54 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2000 - 02:21 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Kazza:
Vay ast vatz, i don't thik you wananna know about the jobs I have had!
I never stop experimenting..
I am exactly the same now! Ringing in sick to another job but KIND OF in the middle of giving it up...I cant keep it because of my exams. I 'm so hyper. But i feel so guilty when the boss (Steve) looks at me like that..
I am trying to avoid the west end now. It's far too busy. I am going to suggest going out with my my workmates and see what they tthink! It makes it more fun!

#55 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2000 - 10:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sulamita:
Went shopping for a bathrobe. Did not buy one. Why is Turkey monopolising bathrobe production (DAMN IT) ??? What happened to Made in China or Made in Hong-Kong or even made in Mexico? Oh well ... the search continues.

This rules! Great delivery.

#56 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2000 - 03:47 PM

For the very first time in my messed up life I feel like driving down to TJ and getting wasted in some god forsaken bar with the worst scum on earth. I want to lose myself. Completely. Some happy new year this is going to be.

Think what you want...at this point, I don't give a shit...

#57 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2000 - 04:06 PM

Tomorrow will be better? Sounds like it can't be worse, eh?

#58 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 January 2001 - 09:22 PM

Lol, Mikey...you're right...

Thought of the day: if you're wanting to pick up wine on your way to your aunt's on new year's day, leave 45 mins earlier because EVERYWHERE you go to pick up the wine in the valley at least is going to be closed..lol (i'm not talking supermarkets, i wanted to get decent wine)...leave an entire 1 hour earlier if you don't want your dad giving you all kinds of looks because not only did you choose to go by yourself (it couldn't be helped!!) instead of with the family but on top of that were late too....lol

#59 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 January 2001 - 09:23 PM

P.S. Needless to say, I didn't go to TJ...
LOL

#60 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2001 - 12:00 PM

This New Years did not feel like New Years at all. What the hell is the sun thinking, shining so bright on Dec 31 ??? LA is starting to scare me !!!

Well have a Happy New Year.

The Year of the Snake is here ... it better be good

Aneta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users