3 replies to this topic

#1 onjig

onjig

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Location:Ranch in Sierra Nevada Mountains, California, Ranch in Nevada
  • Interests:Family, Armenia, Armenians,skiing, crop, too much to list.

Posted 11 April 2015 - 11:54 AM

#2 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 11 April 2015 - 01:39 PM

Core problem in midle east rose from creation of state of israel, many smart people say till palestinian problem is solved middle east wont see a light of day, this is left overs from british policy, palestine, iraq, iran, kuwait, syria, lybia etc.....look at the british mandate which gave the land of palestine to jews, 80% of the population in israel is ashxanatsi jews, who are tatars by origen, same as turks, the thing is kazar kingdom in sixt century adopted jewdaism to be nutral that the war was waging betwin christians and islam in early 6th and 7th century, this is the core argument of palestinian people, those poeple ( the jews) have no righfull claim to the holy land, dont confuse hebrus to ashxanatsi jews

• onjig likes this

#3 onjig

onjig

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Location:Ranch in Sierra Nevada Mountains, California, Ranch in Nevada
  • Interests:Family, Armenia, Armenians,skiing, crop, too much to list.

Posted 16 April 2015 - 10:25 AM

Greetings ED, Good to see Hyeforum alumni come by and check in. I've read items you wrote years ago when I sort through the older threads.

With respect, if I may say, glad to see you here, we'll kill the fatted calf in celebration of your and all alumni return.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bit of history in your post is known by very few.

Edited by onjig, 16 April 2015 - 10:27 AM.

#4 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 18 April 2015 - 11:01 AM

its only in a place like this we can talk about it, its a very well known fact that most if not all media and television is controled by some "interest" groups, while US and world powers trying to find a solution to this problem, isis and turks along with those people are benefiting from the turmoil, arms, bigest exporter of arms to the world (USA), along with israeal and british.......i sometimes have afear for the future, ww3 is begining to shape up and its inavedable..God help us, and we are sreaming our lungs of for justice, no my freands, the world doesent give a shit, remember what William Saroyan said...and yet we continue the same old path, the only way we can survive is to unite behind current ROA, only the srong are invited to the table....learn from history

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users