• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#41 angel4hope

angel4hope

look at me...i can fly!...sploosh!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
  • Interests:too many to list... btw i love eye candy! therefore my addiction, and hence my diabetes :(

Posted 06 December 2003 - 12:35 AM

ewwwwwwwww
i dont care who the person is or whether the undies have never been worn i would never ever ever ever wear someone elses underwear...ugh thats so disgusting!!ewwwwwwwwww :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: :yucky:

#42 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 06 December 2003 - 12:53 AM

Seapan jan there is somthing similar to your childhood experiance of Armenian names and going to bathroom in the middle of the night, in Armenia and in winter!!

here it goes

shavarsh shavarsh shavarsh>>>>walking on the snow, becouse usualy most toilets were in the back yard
vartanuuuush vartanush>>>>this one is opening the door, which had springs on them
shavarsh shavarsh>>>>>>>>#1
sushan shushan shushan>>>>>#1 for woman
SMBAT!>>>> oh well figure this one your self :lol:

hima haskatsar? :D

#43 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 01:51 AM

:D Edward

Ok this is for the curious ladies to know how it feels like ... why do I get the feeling Accelerated is going to get the best score?

#44 angel4hope

angel4hope

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
  • Interests:too many to list... btw i love eye candy! therefore my addiction, and hence my diabetes :(

Posted 06 December 2003 - 01:53 AM

omg that gave me a really good laugh seaphan.....i wasnt expecting that...hahahaha

#45 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 02:02 AM

Sip jan no matter how hard I tried I couldent get more then 260
Man I tell you, it’s a little late for me, I have been married for long time, I guess I’m institutionalized <_<

#46 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 02:05 AM

LMAOOOOO I got it

20249 :D

I'm actualy going to try this now :cheers:

Edited by Edward, 06 December 2003 - 02:09 AM.

#47 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,348 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 02:16 AM

Edward jan grost chunes aper
es gisherva kesin glxit portsanq k@beres :)

#48 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 02:26 AM

The only reason I ask is because Ladies Room usually substitutes the “Discussions Lounge” where various topics of Political, relationships, philosophical and feminist content arise with the sound of the toilets flushing.

I don't know about the 'political', more so 'philosophical content' of the conversations held in the Ladies Room, but once (by accident of course) heard the following: He was such a stallion....He drove me crazy all night long!!! :)

Edited by gamavor, 06 December 2003 - 02:28 AM.

#49 angel4hope

angel4hope

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 03:58 AM

okie gamavor- was this in the mens room or did you overhear something comeing from the ladies room? explain.....hahaha

#50 nairi

nairi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 05:17 AM

The only reason I ask is because Ladies Room usually substitutes the “Discussions Lounge” where various topics of Political, relationships, philosophical and feminist content arise with the sound of the toilets flushing.

Hmm. I mostly experience gossiping, adding or fixing make-up, taking drugs and hogging the whole place so that you're better off going to the men's. The problem with the men's is that it ALWAYS smells!! Maybe that's why men try to get out of there as soon as possible...

Strange this. It's only in public that men and women have separate bathrooms. Anywhere else, like someone's home, they share...

Btw, I moved this topic to the (wo)men's section. :D

#51 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 05:54 AM

ewwwwwwwww
i dont care who the person is or whether the undies have never been worn i would never ever ever ever wear someone elses underwear...ugh thats so disgusting!!ewwwwwwwwww :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: :yucky:

Used to wear the red with white hearts boxers of one boyfriend (over my own panties) whenever I was over at his place. :) They were a birthday present by another girlfriend from a few years back.

#52 Dan

Dan

Banned. Never to Return.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 09:54 AM

Ok this is for the curious ladies to know how it feels like ... why do I get the feeling Accelerated is going to get the best score?

lol Sip. :lol:

that was so funny. I got 21753 :o

:lol2:

#53 nairi

nairi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 10:24 AM

I got 21753 :o

:o indeed... which reinforces my argument that men should follow our example and SIT. Why is it so difficult for men to accept that?

#54 Dan

Dan

Banned. Never to Return.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 10:30 AM

:o indeed... which reinforces my argument that men should follow our example and SIT. Why is it so difficult for men to accept that?

lmao... i don't know... i'd rather not sit... :blink:

#55 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 06 December 2003 - 11:02 AM

Which reminds me of a joke. :)

It's much funnier in Armenian especially after few drinks but I will do my best to translate it and still keep it funny. :)

A guy names Sip visits his buddies home named Harut and knocks on the door. After waiting for few seconds and Harut not answering the door Sip tries to open the door and to his surprise it is open. So Sip walks in and start looking around for harut in the house.

When to his surprise Harut is sitting down in the restroom doing #1. After Harut gets out of the restroom, Sip ask, " Hey Harut, how come your were sitting down do take a leak"

Harut says "Met this beautiful girl last night and she came over to my place but when we took our clothes off she started to laugh and put me to ashame such that now I neither want to see it nor do I want to touch it." :) :) :)

Harut jan, es inch joker en qo vra asum. :)

#56 Dan

Dan

Banned. Never to Return.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 11:07 AM

when we took our clothes off she started to laugh and put me to ashame such that now I neither want to see it nor do I want to touch it

:lol2: :lol2: lmao, that's so funny. :lol:

i wonder why she laughed lol. :P

#57 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 03:14 PM

okie gamavor- was this in the mens room or did you overhear something comeing from the ladies room? explain.....hahaha

I'm absolutely positive that it came from the Ladies rest room. I had every reason to believe that 'she' was talking about ME! :)

#58 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 03:23 PM

Because some men would have to fold it in several halves to make it work in that case B) Plus that would take the whole fun out of the "unassisted" aim game (i.e. hands behind the head). ;)

#59 nairi

nairi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 04:18 PM

Plus that would take the whole fun out of the "unassisted" aim game (i.e. hands behind the head). ;)

That does sound like fun, but can you honestly manage without wetting yourself?

Btw Anileve, I think the answer to your question is right here at Hyeforum :) Welcome :)

#60 Sasun

Sasun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts
  • Interests:Art, Yoga, Spirituality

Posted 06 December 2003 - 09:13 PM

Some men sit forced by their wives - did anyone see the movie "About Schmidt?".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users