#41 America-Hye

America-Hye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 11:52 AM

Sev-mard,

He is not speaking of you. He is speaking of the famous Hughes brothers and of all the black Armenians from Ethiopia.

#42 sev-mard

sev-mard

As it was in the beginning, so it shall be...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 11:55 AM

Oh I know, i'm just making a joke. The topic was getting heated between you all. Thanks though..

#43 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 12 November 2003 - 12:23 PM

Wow...all these comments...pretty wild...

Well I'm very typical of males born in the USA these past I don't know 40-50 years maybe (don't know when the practice came widely into vogue)...and thus am circumscised...and also after much discussion/debate we decided to have our two boys cut as well (the docs wouldn't let me participate/view which I thought was a pretty primitive attitude..they said too many folks get upset..etc).

Anyway there are pros and cons (from many aspects)...but I'm happy with the decision (for me/my boys) as I do think hygeine is better - even if perhaps a non-issue if you are properly attentive etc. I can also see why it would be more apealing to gals (particualrly those such as hyebruin...with such sensibilities)...but perhaps Stormy also has a good point (but is it just the point that matters? LOL....perhaps a poll is in order eh? LOL (literally? LOL)

Recently I heard a guy on the radio talking about having been circumsised as an adult (ouch!)....he claims that sex is much better for him now - that he has added feeling etc (though could be a problem for many guys eh? WHo have trouble enough with that sort of thing [happens to the best of course...just don't want it to happen all the time...and good to be blessed with swift recovery etc if it does...also an incentive to learn other "skills" perhaps less dependent on a full mast condition...(this was not my incentive for developing such however...LOL)...anyway - yeah - someone should put together a Pole poll! LOL (for ladies only to answer of course)

And I'd be interested if there is any correlation on the shaven- unshaven issue (for gals...guys? hm - LOL) - with the High Heel and other female adornment and such issue. That is if there is a correlation between those who perfer au natural in make-up/ferfume/casual dress (and to not shave/alter etc) versus those who like to augment/modify etc for the benefit of guys/others etc or for whatever reasons...maybe coments could do here...(versus a poll...not sure how to do one to do the issue justice..). And do folks see just shaving as the equivilant of such things as heels, make-up, tattos or what have you..or is it a lesser action etc?

Edited by THOTH, 12 November 2003 - 12:27 PM.

#44 sev-mard

sev-mard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 12:38 PM

Recently I heard a guy on the radio talking about having been circumsised as an adult (ouch!)....he claims that sex is much better for him now - that he has added feeling etc (though could be a problem for many guys eh?

I've heard that uncircumsiced guys have more sensation because of all the 'original' parts and the friction caused by said parts....

#45 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 12:41 PM

Yeah Sev mard - I've heard that one too...but in the end i think its 6 of one 1/2 dozen of the other type of thing...and I've rarely heard any guy complaining so much regardless...LOL

Edited by THOTH, 12 November 2003 - 12:41 PM.

#46 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 01:01 PM

Sev-mard,

He is not speaking of you. He is speaking of the famous Hughes brothers and of all the black Armenians from Ethiopia.

Listen Jehud, I know some Armenians from Ethiopia who are as white as first snow. Why I have the feeling that you always confuse the forums. The black (semitic) Jews from Ethiopia were few years ago rescued to Tel Aviv, when the war broke out in Erithrea. HeLLO!

#47 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 01:56 PM

Here is the sad part of whole this circumcised business.

What the bloody turk, by the means of bloody jatagan, didn't achieve in six centuries, Uncle Sam did it. The turk, wanted you to be as turk as he was. The turk, wanted you to be circumcised, the turk wanted you to become Moslem, the turk wanted you to forget your language, your culture, your glorious past, your philosophers, scientists, men of honor and grace. The turk, wanted you to give up your faith, your dreams and become servant of his administration.
All of this was achieved in less then 100 years by Uncle Sam. He wanted you to dream about your wooden house, your American car, your blond wife, your credit cards and the fake feeling that you are better than others. Uncle Sam ordered his doctors to circumcise you, to become enlightened protestant, to become more American than he is, instead of building a stone mansion for the generations to come.
B)

#48 Twilight Bark

Twilight Bark

Resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 02:21 PM

This topic should be filed under the "Dark Humor" section.

And in that spirit ...

I propose that we come up with a list of unnecessary body parts with the view to correct what the evolution forgot to delete. I mean, most people use either the right or left part of their brains. I can see an oportunity to reduce brain cancer by a whopping 50% by a widescale targeted lobotomy campaign. Do we really need two lungs? Take one out, and voila, you just reduced the probability of anything going wrong with your lung(s) by 50%. Men that are uninterested in sex, due to old age for example, should have all the now-irrelevant gear taken out as a preventative measure. Oh the possibilities. One of the kidneys? Ear lobes? Do we really need two eyes? Can't we have a normal life with one eye? Having two instead of one just doubles your chances that something may go wrong with your eye(s).

And I didn't even begin to enumarate the implications for weight loss. How about heart health? Less organs to feed, less blood to pump. Surely a longer, healthier, and more enjoyable life.

This evolution thing sure has left a lot of baggage around. Yeah, it's obvious that we are smarter than nature. It's time to take action.

Edited by Twilight Bark, 12 November 2003 - 02:22 PM.

#49 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 02:23 PM

:)

#50 America-Hye

America-Hye

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 10:52 AM

Listen Gams, there ARE Armenians from Ethiopia that are ges-oo-ges. I know a few. I am not that stupid to confuse them with Falashas. You really have blinders on, fellow.

#51 sev-mard

sev-mard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 11:16 AM

Listen Gams, there ARE Armenians from Ethiopia that are ges-oo-ges.

kes-oo-kes....

Hey I understand that! Guess my hayaren studies have been paying off :lol:

#52 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 12:35 PM

This "uncircumcised look unhygienic" is the most absurd "argument" I have heard, with all due respect to the utterer. Sometimes I feel the same about noses, should chop them off...
I heard from an oldster on another forum that he had an Azeri friend who didn't get circumcised until he was 18. The Azeri's testimony - that sex BEFORE was beautiful, and sex AFTER took nearly one hour to accomplish what used to take 10 minutes before. Anything else needing being said?
The ONLY disadvantage the untouched have that I can think of is that sometimes getting caught by the teeth may be a bit painful. (Now I know where the labia dentata fear rises from.) Other than that, I bloody can't think of anything...
I am totally against any mutilation of any body part - piercing (including the ears!), circumcision, you name it...

#53 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 01:27 PM

The ONLY disadvantage the untouched have that I can think of is that sometimes getting caught by the teeth may be a bit painful. (Now I know where the labia dentata fear rises from.) Other than that, I bloody can't think of anything...

Ouch.. It really hurts if your partner is too hype, involved, dedicated and willing to please you and in the same time is not that experienced. :)

Stormy, what your are doing tonight?! :)

#54 ED

ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 13 November 2003 - 02:01 PM

:)
And this brings me too think so many similarities between bold, head shaven American white man, and circumcised penis.

#55 sev-mard

sev-mard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 02:16 PM

Ouch.. It really hurts if your partner is too hype, involved, dedicated and willing to please you and in the same time is not that experienced. :)

Stormy, what your are doing tonight?! :)

Hey somebody move this post to the "Indecent Proposal" section... :P :P

#56 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 02:34 PM

I don't think it has much to do with experience as it has with the guy keeping still. :)

Tonight, sorry, I'm already spent.

#57 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 03:48 PM

I don't think it has much to do with experience as it has with the guy keeping still.

I told you it's about experience!

Tonight, sorry, I'm already spent.

Maybe some other time! :)

Stormy, you are very Coool! :)

Edited by gamavor, 13 November 2003 - 03:49 PM.

#58 Nakharar

Nakharar

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 03:34 AM

Too bad Armenian girls like you didn't perish in the genocide. They were probably too busy satisfying their Turkish overlords. Survival at a cost or in your case survival at your own pleasure. Why am I even going on, you probably got a mouthful of things to do. You must be putting your experience into good use.

#59 THOTH

THOTH

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 08:57 AM

Too bad Armenian girls like you didn't perish in the genocide. They were probably too busy satisfying their Turkish overlords. Survival at a cost or in your case survival at your own pleasure. Why am I even going on, you probably got a mouthful of things to do. You must be putting your experience into good use.

Boy Nakaharar - what species are you? Talabanian? I think it is very sad when people deny the pleasures (and play) of sex...it is a very very wonderful thing...what can i say...and i do think that most (at least those who have experienced such) would agree.

You strike me a seriously repressed (and unhappy, bitter, nasty person). And how dare you pass that sort of judgement on another. What do you know anyway. And what a terrible terrible thing to say - wishing someone to perish - and for what? Because they choose to live their life as a human being and not artifucially repress themselves for whatever silly, useless reason. You are very sad. :fyou:

#60 Stormig

Stormig

Still water runs deep...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 03:37 PM

Being the primary female contributor to this thread, I can only infer that the insults have been directed toward me. I am filing a complaint with the moderators to educate the disgusting hypocrite.

http://armenians.com...indpost&p=63524

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users