ED

Քեռի

• Nobility
  • 5,960 posts
  • Interests:Music, traveling, Salvador Dali, Tolstoy, Sevak, Charents
    wine, sushi and lots lots more

Posted 30 August 2004 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (Vigil @ Aug 30 2004, 09:08 PM)
Well if Armenian guys are "controlling" Then we can also assume that Armenian girls are gold diggers, right? Wrong, sorry, I was tryign to make a point.

Vigil have you realised today you spoke for the first time negativly about Armenians?!! wow, and you are very wrong! you must of been thinking about jewish girls laugh.gif I'm personaly disipointed at you buddy dry.gif

#162 Accelerated

Accelerated

eh?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts
  • Interests:always changing

Posted 30 August 2004 - 11:33 PM

has it crossed anyones mind, in that gevos story that it might be the girl that is overly controlling: by making sure her bf is always around he wont be speaking to other girls, is always there to listen to her garbage and support her and carry her bag, do her study work etc. laugh.gif

#163 gevo27

gevo27

Its one of the most beautiful sights... now i have to go see it.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 11:44 PM

QUOTE (Accelerated @ Aug 30 2004, 11:33 PM)
has it crossed anyones mind, in that gevos story that it might be the girl that is overly controlling: by making sure her bf is always around he wont be speaking to other girls, is always there to listen to her garbage and support her and carry her bag, do her study work etc.  laugh.gif

HAHA nice try buddy, but no, trust me, she does nto seem to like the situation at all.. lol and, this is not true of all armenian guys, i for one am totally against that, and if ever "needed" to have to be in any way "controlling" then that means im not with the right person.. as simple as that.

Edited by gevo27, 30 August 2004 - 11:57 PM.

#164 Accelerated

Accelerated

eh?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts
  • Interests:always changing

Posted 30 August 2004 - 11:47 PM

she does nto seem to like the situation at all..

yeah, well obviously if she is paranoid enough to order her bf to be by her side 24/7 - she might also think that her guy is sexing a girl outside while he is looking at her in the window laugh.gif ph34r.gif

Edited by Accelerated, 30 August 2004 - 11:52 PM.

#165 gurgen

gurgen

You talking to me?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts
  • Interests:tennis, chess, football (the real one), games

Posted 31 August 2004 - 02:23 AM

This generalization thread still alive?

#166 CheekY

CheekY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 11:57 AM

QUOTE (gevo27 @ Aug 31 2004, 03:11 AM)
Well, i think its probably worse than i know it too.. lol.. well nonetheless im gonna attempt to chat with her while in class, just to piss her guy off that is looking on from the window.. if i have the oppertunity to do that, ill let you know what happens. lol..

this situation is extremely rediculous, just as an onlooker i get the urge to beat that guy down into the earth... poor girl.. what is she getting herself into.

if you did that you'd only make things worse for her because her boyfriend is most probably the kind of guy who would blame HER for it in the first place and even hit her. yeah she is doing it to herself but some girls think it's the end of the world if they break up with their crazy boyfriend.
about the walking her to class and stuff... i've seen a couple of cases like that in Armenia too. this simply shows that the guy is very insecure and a big LOSER.

Edited by CheekY, 09 September 2004 - 11:58 AM.

#167 CheekY

CheekY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 12:03 PM

QUOTE (gurgen @ Aug 31 2004, 12:23 PM)
This generalization thread still alive?

Yes because it is not generalizing. If I remember correctly I said "many" Armenian men not "most" or "all"...I don't know about others.

#168 CheekY

CheekY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 12:32 PM

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol did Movses do this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users