• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 hagopn

hagopn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:34 PM

I don't see a forum for this topic anywhere.  Permit me to start this thread with an initial entry that had me angry:

In The new show "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D" ethnic slurs and politically charged brainwashing are abound.  In Episode 7 of Season 1 entitled "The Hub" had a couple of glaring Neo-con political moments portraying the Ossetians as ruthless and murderous terrorists who want to break away from the Republic of Georgia.  If you recall, the US was supporting genocide against the South Ossetians a few years back, something that failed miserably, causing for much embarrassment.  

There was as well a racial slur directed at Armenians. Coulson is talking to another senior agent ("Agent Hand") against the backdrop of a large digital map, and at one point - around the 12th minute mark, Coulson asks "and a fourth one standing by in Armenia?" in reference to some cluster of operatives in the Caucasus.  A slight pause is taken by "Agent Hand", and then she comments: "Great minds" with a cold sarcasm, which gets a chuckle from Coulson, and they then move on.  

#2 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:46 PM

If those shows are made in Hollywood, expect biased attitude from producers.

Edited by man, 13 November 2013 - 11:46 PM.

#3 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:53 AM

That's what CNN and Al Jazira have in common:) We are like a fish bone in their throats. They cann't stand us because they realize we are morraly superior. But lets be honest  here. We are not mild on them either. Our biggest advantage is that we are global community and all they can do is just bite the dust:)

#4 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:26 AM

Nothing new . Who knows how many other times Armenians have been targeted in this manner. It goes back all the way to the early and mid 1900 s when in America, in my neighborhood the street brats would call the Armenian boys “turk”. I remember some of those stories, in one of which Mrs. Mardigian (her real name) had confronted those brats and said Armenians are not turks, we are Christian, they are not..

In an episode o All in the Family, Archie Bunker says something to this effect. “ And that gas station operator down the street say h is Armenian, but I think he is a gypsy”

Mind you, Carrol O’Connor or Archie Bunker did not write those lines. Who did?

#5 hagopn

hagopn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:00 AM

Gamavor,

The issue is that there is too much negative context only "injection" of the Armenian name in television shows and movies.  There are far too many turcophile maggots on this planet these days.

Today I was watching an episode of "Chuck" entitled "Chuck Versus the Gobbler" in which, at some point in the show, the sister of the main character pretends to have chosen "Grunka" as her unborn daughter's prospective name.  One of the characters asks "Isn't Grunka that Armenian serial killer?" 

This is intentional propaganda that is injected into the minds of millions.  What do we have that counters that sort of widespread distribution?

Edited by hagopn, 28 December 2013 - 05:01 AM.

#6 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,672 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:53 AM

Most producers will present their mothers as whores, as long the pay is good. So the question is who is paying for these propaganda lines? Of course the answer is clear! Furkey. How to counter this, pay more money, which we don't have and whatever little that we have is stolen by the same leaders who are supposed to look after the people and it's honour. 

#7 hagopn

hagopn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:29 AM

Well, Yervant, to bring to the fore another topic, as long as we as a population ignore the Masonic Pink Elephant in the room, we will be waiting for these sellouts we choose to call "leaders" to watch our backs.  The fact is that everyone of these mongrels knows precisely what is going on, but they have consistently done nothing about it.

I propose that we collect and catalog all these occurrences in the media and present a jointly composed paper of some scholarly caliber.  Have one of our PhDs perhaps on this forum be a signatory and have it published in a scholar journal.  A while back an attorney with the last name of Giragosian who was active in Armenian politics at that time tried to bring up the case of anti-Armenian patterns, but he was shot down and did not get support.  Solid work needs to be done on this.

Kim-Kimeh KAKdashian is not helping matters for the Armenian image, and the ANC is busy promoting her, like the idiots they are (in reference the Pink Elephant problem).  Serious work needs to be done to reestablish a strong Armenian image that will gain us more political (and individual) clout.  Currently, we're leaving things to chance.

#8 hagopn

hagopn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:33 AM

And, Arpa, I concur that Fishbook/Fishbait has destroyed true, serious, and permamently controlled/cataloged/archived dialog.  People are pissing in the wind on Facebook, and perhaps that is the whole point.

This forum is, in my experience, relatively the most pro-Armenian, and good work can be done here.  My opinion is that the Armenian image is of utmost importance, a priority number 1 item.  It directly affects the fate of our diasporas and our republic.  Our enemies are relentless and systematic in their efforts at discrediting anything, ANYTHING Armenian except the negative, which is manufactured on a daily basis and injected into the minds of millions via the "not so Christian controlled" media, academia, and entertainment, macro information apparatus.

#9 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,672 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:32 AM

hagopn I agree with most everything that you say, but the problem is not the gathering of the information because we can all help in finding and cataloging it, but finding the powerful media to post in, who in reality are the ones working against us in the first place. As for the elephant in the room, they are already have taken over the church and the political parties, and we all have some friends, family members serving in it blindly, when asked about it, they say it is a charity work that they do, when we all know that is not the case. 

#10 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:27 AM

Dear Hagop.
Yes, let us talk and expand on the phenomenon.
I am sure there are several other threads dealing with the issue. Here is one.
A popular pastime, even if it may not be totally unfounded and without a cause. as some of us think America is the Wild Wild West., a bank, a treasure trove open and ready to be robbed., as if those American idiots, the FBI, and the CIA cannot see us .
They asked Jesse James why he robbed banks, he said- because it is where the money is. They asked Arman why he cheats and defrauds Medicare and Medicaid ? Because that is where the easy(?) money is, no need for Kalashmikov guns,just a pen..
http://hyeforum.com/...1091&hl=bashing
Please read this my post again, and tell us how characteristically Har -yev-antsi , hit and run we are. And how we Hit and Run, never stay and follow up, never remedy it.. Where we hit and run, then we attribute all to singling us, racial and ethnic bias.
http://hyeforum.com/...topic=57513&hl=
Every April 24 we gather, we hi and curse them. Then we run, retreat to the Church Hall, for the so called Matagh Dinner, where we gorge on shish kebab, chiy kufta, ichli kufra and imam bayildi.
Of course, all this not until our pastor (imam) blesses the table and recites In the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. **
Յանուն Հօր եւ Որդւոյ եւ Հոգւոյն Սրբոյ. and Ճաշակեսցու
How many times do we invoke the name of God in Vain? Specially before raising a glass of oghi., bazhakajar.
------

Exodus 20:7 Do not take the name of the Lord in Vain
"You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not leave him unpunished who takes His name in vain."
-------
Մի́ առնուցուս զանուն տ(եառ)ն ա(ստուծո)յ քոյ ՛ի վերայ սնոտեաց. զի ո́չ սիրեսցէ տ(է)ր զայն, որ առնուցու զանուն նորա ՛ի վերայ սնոտեաց։

I cannot find what the EA vernacular says . Here is the WA vernacular.. See how coarse and vulgar the language is.
Տէրոջը, քու Աստուծոյդ , անունը ՊԱՐԱՊ ՏԵՂ բերանըդ չառնես, վասնզի.
Why was the Commandment # 7 written, and what the hebrew version is? Perhaps another whole subject. In the meantime think about how many times you hear such slogans like bismillah, in the name of allah and allah-ou-akbar.
**Who invented hypocrisy? Like at home we wont even take a sip of oghi before we recite all that mantra***, and we cross our faces?
***Mantra (Sanskrit मन्त्र) means a sacred utterance, numinous sound, or a syllable, word, phonemes, or group of words believed by some to have psychological and spiritual power.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantra

Edited by Arpa, 30 December 2013 - 11:29 AM.

#11 hagopn

hagopn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:50 PM

Arpa, Are we seriously going to propagate the stereotypes that the Pink Elephant mass media promotes?  

Yervant, I'm glad to have read your response in acknowledgment of this huge problem amongst us.  I have had many attempts to recruit into the "brotherhood" by at least half-a-dozen moronic, but "surprisingly wealthy" (yet poor in the brain), fools. 

One was a physician who couldn't cure a hole in a sock.  Fascinatingly and incredibly stupid fellow who couldn't evoke any semblance of a good idea to save his, or his patients' lives, and yet, here he was, in charge of a clinic with many young doctors whose loyalties he maintained due to his "connections" and ability to maintain a stream of insurance driven clientele.  I tell you, the frauds that these mongrels are, should their system crumble one day, they will all starve while begging in the streets while the actual producers in life will either weep in pity or laugh out loud.  I will definitely be the latter. 

In the meanwhile, these morons take over all important leadership positions, as they have done for at least 2 centuries, and drive our national identity and minds to the grave.  The academic sort consistently follow the moral relativist pattern and already are dichotomous advocates of the anti-nationalist mindset.  In other words, the "global brotherhood" has managed to neutralize our resolve through these mongrels.

An easy way to detect them is to ask them what they think of Plato's Republic and the Totalitarian model it advocates.  Watch their response.  You might as well read Morals and Dogma http://www.freemason...om/apikefr.html verbatim.  Note that they used to deny the existence as a practice of Morals and Dogma, but now they proudly post it on their websites.

"FORCE, unregulated or ill-regulated, is not only wasted in the void, like that of gunpowder burned in the open air, and steam unconfined by science; but, striking in the dark, and its blows meeting only the air, they recoil and bruise itself. It is destruction and ruin. It is the volcano, the earthquake, the cyclone;-not growth and progress. It is Polyphemus blinded, striking at random, and falling headlong among the sharp rocks by the impetus of his own blows.

The blind Force of the people is a Force that must be economized, and also managed, as the blind Force of steam, lifting the ponderous iron arms and turning the large wheels, is made to bore and rifle the cannon and to weave the most delicate lace. It must be regulated by Intellect. Intellect is to the people and the people's Force, what the slender needle of the compass is to the ship--its soul, always counselling the huge mass of wood and iron, and always pointing to the north. To attack the citadels built up on all sides against the human race by superstitions, despotisms, and prejudices, the Force must have a brain and a law. Then its deeds of daring produce permanent results, and there is real progress. Then there are sublime conquests. Thought is a force, and philosophy should be an energy, finding its aim and its effects in the amelioration of mankind. The two great motors are Truth and Love. When all these Forces are combined, and guided by the Intellect, and regulated by the RULE of Right, and Justice, and of combined and systematic movement and effort, the great revolution prepared for by the ages will begin to march. The POWER of the Deity Himself is in equilibrium with His WISDOM. Hence the only results are HARMONY."

In other words, Totalitarianism is Good, and Free Will is Bad.  They will all recite the above like little moronic kindergartners.

Actually, "brain and law" for Pike might as well read as "I choose the system where I can create as many loopholes as possible and come out a winner provided that I position myself accordingly, preferable on the side of the mysterious Force."  By "the Force," of course, he means "the Brotherhood."  

It's safer to see "brain and law" that Morals and Dogma espouses as that perceived of by Fred Rodell http://www.constitut...you_lawyers.htm

I in particular like Rodell's almost, but not fully intentional, satirical treatment of the Supreme Court.  In general, "brain and law" actually translates to mean "a way to cheat the system from within via a quagmire of contradictory legalist abstractions in order to confuse the layman into capitulating to the Brotherhood, the Force and its puppet Bar." 

Anyone who is a member of this "Force" is a total moron, but they will always be under the impression that they understand and see things we do not.  In reality, what they do not see is quite simply that they are merely weakling cheaters who act like opportunistic rats, unskilled losers who merely found a way to compensate for their incompetence and lack of actual talent, selfish boors who excuse their narcissism with the anti-altruistic brainwashing of The Brotherhood who in fact mocks altruism and all that Christianity stands for under the pretense of "requiring religious piety from its members".

it's incredible.

Edited by hagopn, 24 January 2014 - 11:03 PM.

#12 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,672 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:05 AM

Without exception since my high school years, every single person that I met who belongs to this group are extremely selfish with an IQ in the single digits who do anything for their personal benefit. I think I said enough! :(  

• hagopn likes this

#13 hagopn

hagopn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:27 PM

I made an error above.  The "force" in Morals and Dogma refers to the "potential of the population" that "must be regulated and guided by brain and law," which means the "brotherhood." 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users