man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:08 AM

Russian parliament passes new blasphemy law

Posted: Wed, 12 Jun 2013
http://www.secularis...r-secular-state

Russia's parliament has overwhelmingly approved a new blasphemy law allowing jail sentences of up to three years for "offending religious feelings", an initiative launched in the wake of the trial against the anti-Kremlin punk band Pus Riot.

Under the proposed new law, Russian citizens would face a year in jail for "intentional" and "public" displays that cause "offense to religious sensibilities," and up to three years in jail for desecrating religious sites and paraphernalia".

Mikhail Markelov, a member of the ruling United Russia party, said: "We are not talking about the subjective term 'religious offense', which is admittedly difficult to qualify. The law only punishes public acts that obviously go out of their way to insult a religion." She said the new law has been "chiseled to perfection, and reflects the desires of the majority of our society."

The Russian parliament, the Duma, will hear a third and final reading in the next week. If approved, it will then go to President Putin for final approval.

The Duma this week also unanimously passed a federal law banning gay "propaganda" – imposing heavy fines for providing information about homosexuality to people under 18. Together, the two laws are intended to boost the power of the Russian Orthodox Church, which professes total allegiance to the state.
In a recent public address President Vladimir Putin praised the special role that the church plays in the society. "The church incessantly cares about strengthening high moral and ethical ideals and family traditions in society, and the younger generation's upbringing. The church does a lot to solve pressing social problems," said Putin.

#2 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:10 AM

http://en.rian.ru/cr...chic-Group.html

MOSCOW, July 30 (RIA Novosti) – Moscow police have once again entered the dark realms of the paranormal, busting a Russian “psychic” ring that has been lifting curses for money – or, as the police claim, simply scaring clients into thinking they were jinxed.

The alleged psychics ran a parapsychology center called Sapphira, complete with a call center, the city police website said Tuesday.

The psychics also promoted their company through shows on cable television such as Komsomolskaya Pravda TV.

Sapphira staff convinced callers they were cursed, and claimed to be performing “magical” rituals during their phone conversations. The staff convinced their potential clients they needed supernatural help – which the center then provided for payment, the report said.

The police did not disclose the group’s price list for lifting curses, but said it seized 4 million rubles ($120,000) and a list of clients during raids at Sapphira’s office and the homes of its staff.

Six alleged psychics now face up to 10 years in prison on fraud charges, the report said. It did not release the suspects’ names, only the old-style aliases they used – Alexy of Siberia and Grigory – and said the two founders were natives of St. Petersburg and Kazakhstan.

The case is not the first incidence of Russian police taking on self-styled psychics. Last summer, more than 20 people were detained in a crackdown on another parapsychology center in Moscow, which reportedly employed more than 500 workers at its call center and had a monthly turnover of 500 million rubles ($15 million).

The occult services and alternative medicine business in Russia had a $2 billion turnover and 800,000 employees as of 2010, Regions.ru news website reported, citing a member of the State Duma’s health protection committee. A bill regulating the business has been stalled in the federal parliament for the past five years.

About 20 percent of Russians have sought paranormal help at least once in their lives, according to a nationwide poll by the independent Levada Center in 2010. The core client base of the psychic industry are women aged 25-55 looking for magic to bring success in love, Vesti.ru said at that time.

#3 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:51 AM

America's Devilish "Back-To-Rome Road!

Rome's reign lasted the longest. The Ottoman Empire lasted 623 years. China's Song, Qing and Ming dynasties each lasted about 300 years. USA will last ??? years..

http://townhall.com/...52383/page/full

A group of libertarians gathered in Las Vegas recently for an event called "FreedomFest." We debated whether America will soon fall, as Rome did.

Historian Carl Richard said that today's America resembles Rome.

The Roman Republic had a constitution, but Roman leaders often ignored it. "Marius was elected consul six years in a row, even though under the constitution (he) was term-limited to one year."

Sounds like New York City's Mayor Bloomberg.

"We have presidents of both parties legislating by executive order, saying I'm not going to enforce certain laws because I don't like them. ... That open flouting of the law is dangerous because law ceases to have meaning. ... I see that today. ... Congress passes huge laws they haven't even read (as well as) overspending, overtaxing and devaluing the currency."

The Romans were worse. I object to President Obama's $100 million dollar trip, but Nero traveled with 1,000 carriages.

Tiberius established an "office of imperial pleasures," which gathered "beautiful boys and girls from all corners of the world" so, as Tacitus put it, the emperor "could defile them."

Emperor Commodus held a show in the Colosseum at which he personally killed five hippos, two elephants, a rhinoceros and a giraffe.

To pay for their excesses, emperors devalued the currency. (Doesn't our Fed do that by buying $2 trillion of government debt?)

Nero reduced the silver content of coins to 95 percent. Then Trajan reduced it to 85 percent and so on. By the year 300, wheat that once cost eight Roman dollars cost 120,000 Roman dollars.

The president of the Foundation for Economic Education, Lawrence Reed, warned that Rome, like America, had an expanding welfare state. It started with "subsidized grain. The government gave it away at half price. But the problem was that they couldn't stop there ... a man named Claudius ran for Tribune on a platform of free wheat for the masses. And won. It was downhill from there."

Soon, to appease angry voters, emperors gave away or subsidized olive oil, salt and pork. People lined up to get free stuff.

Rome's government, much like ours, wasn't good at making sure subsidies flowed only to the poor, said Reed: "Anybody could line up to get these goods, which contributed to the ultimate bankruptcy of the Roman state."

As inflation increased, Rome, much like the U.S. under President Nixon, imposed wage and price controls. When people objected, Emperor Diocletian denounced their "greed," saying, "Shared humanity urges us to set a limit."

Doesn't that sound like today's anti-capitalist politicians?

Diocletian was worse than Nixon. Rome enforced controls with the death penalty -- and forbid people to change professions. Emperor Constantine decreed that those who broke such rules "be bound with chains and reduced to servile condition."

Eventually, Rome's empire was so large -- and people so resentful of centralized control -- that generals in outlying regions began declaring independence from Rome.

At FreedomFest, Matt Kibbe, president of the tea party group FreedomWorks, also argued that America could soon collapse like Rome did.

"The parallels are quite ominous -- the debt, the expansionist foreign policy, the arrogance of executive power taking over our country," says Kibbe. "But I do think we have a chance to stop it."

That's a big difference between today's America and yesterday's Rome. We have movements like the tea party and libertarianism and events like FreedomFest that alert people to the danger in imperial Washington and try to fight it. If they can wake the public, we have hope.

The triumph of liberty is not inevitable, though. And empires do crumble.

Rome's lasted the longest. The Ottoman Empire lasted 623 years. China's Song, Qing and Ming dynasties each lasted about 300 years.

We've lasted just 237 years so far -- sometimes behaving like a republic and sometimes an empire. In that time, we've accomplished amazing things, but we shouldn't take our continued success for granted.

Freedom and prosperity are not natural. In human history, they're rare.

#4 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:18 AM

The article above was written by John Stossel, in 31 July 2013; he is the author of the book: "No they can't. Why government fails, but individual succeed" 

JohnStossel.com

Edited by man, 02 August 2013 - 10:19 AM.

#5 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:09 PM

RIA Novosti from Moscow is reporting in August 4: that during a performance in Ukraine an American crazy band desecrated the Russian flag by using it as toilet paper. Russian cultural minister canceled the band's next performance in Russia and banned them from entering Russia.

In USA you can do anything you want in the public with the US flag, but there is difference between Russian & US flags --Russians still have their dignity while the other side lost it totally.

In Anapa airport the crazy band members were assaulted by local Russian activists before boarding their flight back to USA. "Men dressed in Cossack uniforms and wielding whips weer seen attacking band members, apparently trying to strangle them with a US flag, the attackers are then shown stamping on a US flag (in a YouTube video).

A series of high profile Russian lawmakers spoke out against the band on Saturday and Sunday, calling for a harsh punishment and suggesting that banning them from performing in Russia could serve as a 'precedent' for other foreign musicians."

“Recently there have been too many attempts to influence Russia by famous performers and rock-singers," Pushkov added....“They are all links on one chain,” Neverov said, according to the United Russia party website."

Lawmaker and member of United Russia, Andrei Isaev, said Sunday that “all the band members and their relatives” should be banned from coming to Russia, according to United Russia’s website. Russia’s top investigative body said it will start an investigation into the band to see if they get a request from prosecutors, Investigative Committee’s spokesman Vladimir Markin said Saturday. To see “If there is a chance to prosecute this group".

http://en.rian.ru/ru...esecration.html

#6 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:35 AM

PUTIN OPENLY PROMOTES CHRISTIANITY AND TRADITIONAL MORALITY.

Putin: "This holiday (Easter) shows just how important national traditions and spiritual values are for our people. The state will continue to provide all possible support to the Church aimed at the enlightenment and moral education of Russian citizens.” 
(Speech at Christ the Savior Cathedral, 2008)

Putin: "Orthodox Christianity has always played a special role in shaping our statehood, our culture, our morals. The Church may be seperate from the State. But in the soul and history of our people, it is all together. It always has been and always will be."

VU1aMs0.jpg.w300h200.jpgin Russian schools today

195801-01-02.jpg.crop_display.jpghttp://tomatobubble...._communist.html

#7 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:18 PM

184512214.jpg

With Lenin's Changes Removed, Tsarist Obelisk Unveiled Near Kremlin

This restored Tsarist era monument speaks a volume; the Communist dragon being slayed is an arm of Satan, among his many arms, and truly that dragon stood for the red Communism in Russia, now a thing of nightmarish past of Russia. Lenin that servant of Satan, understanding the meaning of the engraving had it remove and replaced with satanic things & names.

With Lenin's Changes Removed, Tsarist Obelisk Unveiled Near Kremlin

MOSCOW, November 4, 2013 (RIA Novosti) – The head of the Russian Orthodox Church and senior Russian officials attended the opening of a resurrected Tsarist-era obelisk outside the Kremlin walls Monday. The monument was originally unveiled 99 years ago to commemorate the 300th anniversary of Russia’s Romanov dynasty, but its Tsarist iconography was removed in 1918 on the orders of Vladimir Lenin and the names of Romanov emperors replaced by famous international revolutionaries.

In the renovated version unveiled Monday, criticized by some architectural preservation groups for poor quality work, the communist-era changes have been reversed.

“Today, an unjust historical action has been set right,” said Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia during the opening ceremony, which was also attended by Culture Minister Vladimir Medinsky and Sergei Ivanov, the head of the Presidential Administration, Russian media reported.

“It was done so that we could be conscious of ourselves as a people united temporally and geographically. We cannot live in separation from our history,” Patriarch Kirill said.

The monument was taken down and sent for restoration in July after officials said that its condition had deteriorated and that it was in danger of collapsing.

Architectural preservation group Arkhnadzor criticized the restoration work in a statement last week, noting that the restored monument was adorned with “false imitations of Romanov decoration.”

The opening Monday coincided with Russia’s National Unity Day, a holiday introduced by the Kremlin in 2005 to replace the communist holiday of November 7 celebrating the 1917 Bolshevik Revolution.

=========

Meanwhile we see today, in the same city where the Bolsheviks&Communists toppled the Christian realm of the Tzars, St.Petersburg, a Christian procession of about 54,000 people, holding icons and other Russian-Orthodox church symbols, marching peacefully and orderly, in contrast to Bolshevik violence and vulgarism during their takeover of that city.

184514900.jpg

Some 54,000 Join Religious Procession in St. Petersburg

ST. PETERSBURG, November 4, 2013 (RIA Novosti) – About 54,000 people joined a religious procession in the heart of Russia’s second largest city St. Petersburg on Monday, a city police spokesman said.

“No violations of public order took place during the event,” the spokesman said.

The procession began half an hour later than scheduled due to large number of believers willing to take part.

It ended near the city’s biggest Orthodox church, Saint Isaac's Cathedral, where a service was held to commemorate Russia’s National Unity Day. Those who were unable to enter watched the service on two huge TV screens flanking the cathedral.

The National Unity Day was introduced by the Kremlin in 2005 to replace the communist holiday of November 7 celebrating the 1917 Bolshevik Revolution.

A similar event last year gathered about 5,500 people, the local news website Fontanka.ru said.

=========

While on the same day, The head of the Russian Orthodox Church on Monday awarded Vladimir Putin with a prize in recognition of the president’s policies intended to make Russia a leading world power.

184515970.jpg

Putin Gets Orthodox Award for Boosting Russia’s Global Role

MOSCOW, November 4 (RIA Novosti) – The head of the Russian Orthodox Church on Monday awarded Vladimir Putin with a prize in recognition of the president’s policies intended to make Russia a leading world power.

The award was established this year by the World Russian People's Council, a public organization under the aegis of the Russian Orthodox Church.

Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia Kirill, who chairs the council, said the prize was to honor Putin’s efforts to turn Russia into “a powerful and strong country that has self-respect and is respected by others.”

The World Russian People's Council, which has existed since 1993, is described by its organizers as one of the biggest international public forums playing an important part in forming Russia's civil society.

This year, it gathered on Russia’s National Unity Day, a holiday introduced by the Kremlin in 2005 to mark the liberation of Russia from Polish invaders in 1612. It replaced the communist holiday of November 7 that celebrated the 1917 Bolshevik Revolution.

=======================

Now let us go for a second to the realm of mythology, twilight and dream prophecies. Someday, according to visions or dreams given to some white Christians of USA, among them Henry Gruver, Russia (it's NOT mentioned under whose leadership, most-likely the one coming after Putin), will destroy USA. Why would Russians do that? Well, USA will be going down the drain anyway in regards to is morality and faithfulness to God. We see currently same sex marriages, wide spread of paganism and its practices,of homosexuality being defended and encouraged....and what is coming in the near future will be worst ever on this earth or ever has been. Even Russian sensitivity will not tolerate what is coming any more, enough will be enough for them, and they will take upon themselves to save USA from its downfall, and the earth from the unspeakable things that are coming from US.

Here is the prophecy of one known as given by Henry Gruver, in which he describes a vision he has seen in December 14, 1986 about a Russian attack on Eastern side of USA; while the Western USA is attacked by the Chinese.

My Vision on December 14, 1986
by Henry Gruver
I saw a massive military movement coming out of an area up by the Arctic. And I couldn't figure out what this was, what was going on. WHY a military, Navy, and Air Force WHY it would be going out between the United States and Europe up above Finland going out through the Icelandic Gap and heading down between the United States and Europe. And [appears on route of] making a curl all the way around the Horn of Africa towards the Persian Gulf. Now that's significant.

But all of a sudden I was alarmed because of that, you would have been too, [Russian forces did not make the curl toward Africa but rather attacked USA]. I looked over towards the United States [while that country undergoing turmoils of civil upheavals and unrest] and I saw something I have never seen in my life, I have never even preconceived the thought of it.

I had always thought that the United States was WISER and MORE POWERFUL than to allow Russian subs to be parked right almost on our beaches per say. What I mean by that is you could see the submarines down under the water but there were areas that the sand still had drifted on down from the beaches into the depths. And the submarine was sitting there aimed at America.

I saw them sprinkled all the way across the East coast. When I saw that, my family at that time lived in Portland, Oregon.

I was alarmed of course and I wanted to look over towards Portland to see what was going on.

And as I looked across the continent of the United States of this globe I saw the [Chinese] submarines from way up by Washington the top of Washington state all the way down around towards San Diego poised in the same way all the way along our coast on the North from the Pacific side.

Than something else caught my Attention.

I began to see Radio Towers going up all across the Nation and these Radio towers as they went up (dut dut-dut dut) the dotted lines begin going out as though they were transmitting and than there an alarm went off in me. They're sounding the alarm. We're going to be under attack. The siege has been waged. When all of a sudden I was watching these Radio Dots going out like the transmitting of a warning and instead of the people being warned they sprinkled to the ground like dust.

And an alarm went off in me and I cried out in the Heavens and I said "Oh God THEY WON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HIT THEM !!!"

And at that time all of a sudden I looked down on the eastern seaboard at the submarine that was drawn to one right off from New York City and I saw a missile come right out of that submarine and go right up and come right over the City of New York and the entire City disappears.

Than I looked down, on down towards Florida, down there I could see another explosion take place.

I looked across because of my family being in the Pacific Northwest. I looked across another explosion took place up by Seattle/Bellevue. And than another one down by San Francisco. and another one down towards Los Angeles, and another down towards San Diego.

#8 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:07 PM

Following the Henry Gruver 1986 dream, about Chinese subs attack to the Eastern USA, this is a news release that appeared in Nov. 1, 2013. It could be a piece of Chinese propaganda, elaborating on many prophetic fear dreams of Americans dreaming of a Chinese attack mainly because they are Communists; usually the Chinese are polite cultured people and are not given to violent acts, expect of those Chines whose origins are from the Mongols who occupied China for centuries invading from north of China,and for those Turks who the mongols brought with them into China as mercenaries in the Mongol armies. The Mongols & the Turks were absorbed by the real Chinese people who are are very civilized and polite in contrast to the invading armies of the Mongols & Turks to their land. If the Chinese nuke and invade eastern USA then it would be this traces of Mongol&Turk blood in them that would be the culprit.

images2.jpegimages1-300x166.jpeg

November 1, 2013 – BEIJING – By Miles Yu

Chinese state-run media revealed for the first time this week that Beijing’s nuclear submarines can attack American cities as a means to counterbalance U.S. nuclear deterrence in the Pacific. On Monday, leading media outlets including China Central TV, the People’s Daily, the Global Times, the PLA Daily, the China Youth Daily and the Guangmin Daily ran identical, top-headlined reports about the “awesomeness” of the People’s Liberation Army navy’s strategic submarine force. “This is the first time in 42 years since the establishment of our navy’s strategic submarine force that we reveal on such a large scale the secrets of our first-generation underwater nuclear force,” the Global Times said in a lengthy article titled “China for the First Time Possesses Effective Underwater Nuclear Deterrence against the United States.” The article features 30 photos and graphics detailing, among other things, damage projections for Seattle and Los Angeles after being hit by Chinese nuclear warheads and the deadly radiation that would spread all the way to Chicago. China’s sub fleet is reportedly the world’s second-largest, with about 70 vessels. About 10 are nuclear-powered, and four or more of those are nuclear ballistic submarines capable of launching missiles.

http://truthfrequenc...-on-u-s-cities/

10312013_china-nuke-strike8201_s640x430.

In this Chinese map that was posted in the same Chinese News post, we see the States of Washington, Oregon, and north California of America in red; while the black dots are big American cities.

http://www.dailymail...ted-States.html

Edited by man, 04 November 2013 - 03:09 PM.

#9 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:15 PM

What would happen to "little armenia" of Los Angeles then would be hard to tell, that is why a refuge for each Armenian in little armenia should be made in the Big Armenia to go to when the hostilities are about to start

#10 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:53 AM

While US administration is pushing for a new round of strategic arms cuts with Russia and the president is repeating his call for ultimately eliminating all nuclear weapons and calling for a one-third cut in the projected New START arms treaty warhead level of 1,550 warheads; China is getting bolder and confidence that one day they will be able to destroy "evil capitalist America" and impose their own system of governance over USA first, then over the world, for they have come to the conclusion that they can not take over the world economically, culturally, financially and politically unless first they destroy USA. Another thing soon the Chinese will come to realize is, for them to achieve that goal, they have to form a strategic alliance with Russia, though I do not think they are after a two-polar world consisting of Russia & China. Russia presently is certain that American leaders are in a self-destructive path for their military power that they balked at further cuts of their own military and are developing a new medium-range nuclear missile and modernizing their armies. While China is rapidly expanding its nuclear forces with new missiles, submarines, and warheads.

Details of China’s nuclear forces were among the most closely guarded secrets in the Chinese military until this October 28 when unusual Chinese reports were published in numerous major Communist Party-controlled television and newspaper outlets. Those Chinese reports included maps showing nuclear strikes on Los Angeles and the Pacific Northwest, along with the resulting radiation plumes stretching thousands of miles across the western United States.

For submarine-launched nuclear missiles, the Chinese plan to target key west coast cities. However they are aware of their capabilities of lunching their ground ICBMs missiles over the North Pole, destroying a whole list of metropolises on the East Coast and the New England region of the U.S.

The Chinese nuclear war stories were first disclosed by the Washington Times on Thursday October 31. According to some US Administrative persons those Chinese reports are “wholly orchestrated by the Central Propaganda Department of China for well-planned strategic purposes” and that "the real targets of this new Chinese nuclear propaganda are Japan, India, and the South China Sea states, all of which place heavy reliance on their relations with the United States in balancing China.”

Richard Fisher, a Chinese military affairs expert, also said the propaganda highlighting nuclear strikes on the United States appears part of Beijing’s calculated strategy to stoke nationalism and military worship in China.

Fisher also said the nuclear war reports and estimates of killing Americans may be linked to Chinese pique at the United States over the late-night ABC comedy show “Jimmy Kimmel Live.” A recent unscripted segment on the show featured children answering questions and one boy suggested that the U.S. response to China should be to “kill all the Chinese.” ABC later apologized for the segment.

Also last week, China’s military released a feature-length film that accused the U.S. government of subverting China’s communist system and imposing American values.

The military film said the Pentagon was using military-to-military exchanges for those ends and to corrupt Chinese military officers who take part in the exchanges.

The film, titled “Silent Contest” also criticized western non-governmental groups, exiled Tibetan leader the Dalai Lama and Uighur human rights activist Rebyia Kadeer.

Groups singled out as subversive included the Carter Center, the Asia Foundation, the International Republican Institute and the Ford Foundation who are behind an “America’s cultural invasion” of China.

Whatever it be; propaganda or real, or something between those two; the fact is that in the future, the East will rule in the world replacing the West that enjoyed such role and privilege for a long time.

Edited by man, 06 November 2013 - 09:56 AM.

#11 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:30 AM

Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
by Robert Wilde 29 Jan 2014
http://www.breitbart...hristian-Values

Russian President Vladimir Putin condemned the West, including the United States, for eschewing Christian values and opting instead for a “path to degradation.”

In his State of the Nation speech last month, Putin asserted that, “Many Euro-Atlantic countries have moved away from their roots, including Christian values… Policies are being pursued that place on the same level a multi-child family and a same-sex partnership, a faith in God and a belief in Satan.” Russia has adopted new laws that ban homosexual propaganda and criminalizes the insulting of religious sensibilities.

The law on religious sensibilities was approved in the wake of a protest in Moscow’s largest cathedral by a female punk rock group, *** Riot. State-run television said the group’s “demonic” protest was funded by “some Americans.” Russia’s new-found embrace of traditional values has prompted a rise in Orthodox vigilantism. Extreme groups such as the Union of Orthodox Banner Bearers, an ultraconservative faction who adopted a slogan “Orthodoxy or Death,” are gaining prominence.

It was not that long ago that the United States was accusing Russia for being a “godless nation.” On March 8, 1983, Ronald Reagan said this about Russia to an audience of evangelicals: "Yes, let us pray for the salvation of all of those who live in that totalitarian darkness--pray they will discover the joy of knowing God. But until they do, let us be aware that while they preach the supremacy of the state, declare its omnipotence over individual man, and predict its eventual domination of all peoples on the Earth, they are the focus of evil in the modern world."

History supports the 40th President of the United States' remarks. According to a 1995 Russian presidential committee report, Soviet authorities executed 200,000 clergy and believers from 1917 to 1937, many of them crucified, scalped, and otherwise tortured. Thousands of churches were destroyed, and those that survived were turned into warehouses, garages, or museums of atheism.

Moreover, another 500,000 religious figures were persecuted and 40,000 churches destroyed in the period from 1922 to 1980, the report said. Half the country’s mosques and more than half the synagogues were also destroyed. “Clergymen were crucified on churches’ holy gates, shot, scalped [and] strangled,” said Alexander Yakovlev, head of the Commission for the Rehabilitation of the Victims of Political Repression. “I was especially shocked by accounts of priests turned into columns of ice in winter,” Yakovlev said. “It was total cruelty.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users