22 replies to this topic

#21 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 11:57 PM

I still have no clue what was said or done.

#22 Azat

Azat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,969 posts
  • Interests:wine, beer, food, art, jokes

Posted 01 March 2008 - 12:03 PM

its hard to see what people are saying or doing when you are in the buffet surrounded by all that food. smile.gif

How you doing Sipanchik? how is life up north

#23 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 04:53 PM

Life is great ... I can say for the first time in my life I am getting paid for something I really like doing. I knew I loved programming before but this is just taking it to the 'next level'. Best of all, it's the environment though ... completely surrounded by some really sharp (and sometimes uber geeky) people. It is a refreshing experience to not be even remotely close to being the smartest one in any given room all the time ahahahaha.

My biggest problem has been not stopping for more food/desert/snacks on the way back from food. ohmy.gif We've been making fun of one of my office mates for saying: "Oh this steak is good, but not nearly as good as the steak I had for lunch". biggrin.gif

Unfortunatley though I haven't had much of a chance to really keep up with what's going on here even though I just click to see what's new almost every day ... good to see a lot of new people and a lot of energy being put into this place again. smile.gif

Edited by Sip, 01 March 2008 - 04:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users