#22 _femme333_

_femme333_

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE(Emil @ May 21 2007, 05:02 PM)  
Try a new hobby, like heroin.

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the great and wise advice!

#23 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 11:14 PM

He's just scared his relatives are going to try to fix him up with you femme biggrin.gif

#24 Anonymouse

Anonymouse

Julius Caesar was a salad dressing dude!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 12:25 AM

Or try dating one of these lovely ladies.

As you can see, they are attractive and have quite the fashion sense as they are catching their afternoon sun.

#25 Emil

Emil

The Chosen One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE(Sip @ May 21 2007, 10:14 PM)  
He's just scared his relatives are going to try to fix him up with you femme biggrin.gif

Hahahahah, shutup and go eat a buffet.

#26 ALMA

ALMA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 05:43 AM

QUOTE(_femme333_ @ Mar 14 2007, 07:40 AM)  
Hello,

I recently broke up with my boyfriend whom I've known for a year now.
We were planning to move in together and maybe even get married.
I thought I found the right person, but time and some circumstances showed that I was wrong.
For the past year, we've always been together and done things together. He was like my best friend, besides being my lover and I was very much used to him.
I guess I had my hopes up for nothing. I'm very sad that things didn't work out for us, and I'm sure that I'm going to feel the hurt for some time.

I've noticed from my past relationships, that it's not easy for me to get over someone I loved quickly. I become too attached to men that I date/love. I'm a student in university and I'm trying to do everything in my power so that my studies will not be affected by my situtation.

How can I get over him quickly? Everytime I come up with a "method" to do that, I start remembering all the great time we had together, especially when we were travelling together, and it makes me sad that things didn't work out. I have to point out that it was me who got fed up with some stuff, and it was me who broke off our present and future plans together.

What methods have you used to get over people you've loved before?

That’s sad, its really hard especially when you have shared so much things with him. Do you get to see him? Maybe in the streets or at work/school??
My best friend has just finished with her boyfriend. They went out for almost 5 years and loved each other a lot. Well my friend was madly in love. The guy climes to love her to death but to me its not sufficient to let her go.
She has changed her phone number maybe 25 times already in the past 6 -7 months as they were on and off till they finished everything completely. She wants to form a family, he doesn’t. He’s just finished university and is not interested to form a family. At least not in the next 7 -8 years. She decided to finish everything, as the guy doesn’t even want to get engaged, he just wants to carry on the relationship as it is.
It makes me upset to see her so sad, I just told her to change her number for the very last time and ask her family not to pass her number to anyone. I messaged the guy on behalf of my friend asking to step out of her life once for all and leave her alone.
The only thing that helps her overcome is be with friends all the time, keep herself engaged and do activities that she hasn’t done with the guy.
Go on holiday if you can, a place that you never though of going wile you were seeing you BF. If a close friends came with you it would be even better. Cruising is a good fun, meeting lots of new people and forgetting all the bad. You will come back much fresher and happier.

#27 gamavor

gamavor

-= Nobility =-

• Nobility
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 09:14 PM

All of the above two pages are eloquent proof that it is easier to get over someone, than to get over something. tongue.gif

#28 Aratta-Kingdom

Aratta-Kingdom

www.ArmaniKingdom.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE(gamavor @ Jul 7 2007, 08:14 PM)
All of the above two pages are eloquent proof that it is easier to get over someone, than to get over something. tongue.gif

well said. amen to that

smoke.gif wine.gif

#29 Balaclava

Balaclava

julik jurnalist

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE(_femme333_ @ Mar 13 2007, 10:40 PM)
Hello,

I recently broke up with my boyfriend whom I've known for a year now.
We were planning to move in together and maybe even get married.
I thought I found the right person, but time and some circumstances showed that I was wrong.
For the past year, we've always been together and done things together. He was like my best friend, besides being my lover and I was very much used to him.
I guess I had my hopes up for nothing. I'm very sad that things didn't work out for us, and I'm sure that I'm going to feel the hurt for some time.

I've noticed from my past relationships, that it's not easy for me to get over someone I loved quickly. I become too attached to men that I date/love. I'm a student in university and I'm trying to do everything in my power so that my studies will not be affected by my situtation.

How can I get over him quickly? Everytime I come up with a "method" to do that, I start remembering all the great time we had together, especially when we were travelling together, and it makes me sad that things didn't work out. I have to point out that it was me who got fed up with some stuff, and it was me who broke off our present and future plans together.

What methods have you used to get over people you've loved before?

Or try this one:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users