1 reply to this topic

#1 MosJan

MosJan

Էլի ԼաՎա

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,342 posts

Posted 04 June 2001 - 08:35 PM

ROBERT KOCHARIAN EXPRESSED REGRET WITH THE FACT THAT AZERBAIJAN STILL CONSIDERS ECONOMIC TIES DEPENDENT ON RESULTS OF THE TALKS

YEREVAN, June 4. /Mediamax/. “We believe that establishment of economic ties may be a serious factor assisting the settlement of political problems in the South Caucasus, including the problems of Artsax conflict settlement as well,” Armenian President Robert Kocharian said today in the exclusive interview to Mediamax.
The president expressed confidence that the mutually beneficial economic cooperation would create favorable ground to improve the atmosphere of mutual trust between the sides.
“Many countries, interested in cooperation with the countries of the South Caucasus, share this position. Unfortunately, this idea hasn’t yet found the support of Azerbaijan’s leadership, which continues to regard economic relations as dependent on the results of the negotiations process,” Robert Kocharian told Mediamax.
Armenia strongly supports regional cooperation and the processes of integration in the South Caucasus, the president noted. According to him, the presence of common economic interests of the countries of the region is apparent and the South Caucasus offers perspective possibilities for world business community.
“We will continue to make our own contribution in the further advance of ideas of regional cooperation. We are certain that the support to this idea will create a firm ground for peace and stability in the region,” Armenian president stated. --0--

#2 Mike77

Mike77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 June 2001 - 09:29 PM

I love Robert Kocharian, he is a hero for all Armenians to worship! In fact he should become an ICON!
I respect this man to an unlimited extent!
He knows the truth and follows God's will!
GOD BLESS THIS MAN!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users