• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:46 PM

Yes, Armenia is small, it’s wonderful, old and wise, Armenia is beautiful, full of life and has so much to give; some say it’s “broken”, it’s full of problems but I say show me a place that is free of problems? Armenia is mine, mine to fix, mine to take care of and shed sweat for.
Read the full article at this link below; has some good photos:

http://birthrightarm...enia/#more-1383
TIA – This is Armenia ~
Posted on January 21, 2013by birthrightarmenia
by Araz Boghossian
(Canada, AVC ‘12)

#2 onjig

onjig

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Location:Ranch in Sierra Nevada Mountains, California, Ranch in Nevada
  • Interests:Family, Armenia, Armenians,skiing, crop, too much to list.

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

Close to the Vernasage in that tiny building, three ladies make lamajoon. We would take them, lamajoon, home for a great lunch, we were in Arapgear on Akpiyoor Serop. Akpiyoor Serop intersected with a small street, there are a couple small stores there. One store sold wonderful bread, she use to save a couple inch and a half thick flat loafs for us,she knew just the ones we liked. On the other side of the store, very nice cheese, olives and wine can be had, I think they were seperate owners. Just down the street from this store is a little market, in front of the market and to the right, a man and his wife sell veggies outdoors, nice people. In the morning we had Armenian Coffee and Bonjig, a pastry that would open new horizons of enjoyment for you.

The churches, vanks, standing for hundred and hundreds of years, run your hands over the stone, close your eyes and put your forehead against the walls. Armenis is a postage stamp of our former country, But it's ours! God love Armenia!
  • MosJan likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users