• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:26 PM

Armenology author in his new book say "Karabakh (Artsakh) is Armenian and no Azeri was ever mentioned there

Russia-resident Bashkir author and playwright Kim Bakshi was born in 1931 in Moscow. He started studying Armenology since 1964. He authored 6 books dedicated to Armenia and co-authored a documentary on Matenadaran.

Yet in 2012, Kim Baksh informed the President of Armenia, that the collection of his books recounting about the Armenian people soon will be augmented by a new book already in production - The Spiritual Treasures of Artsakh. The President of Armenian thanked the celebrated writer who throughout his prolific activities dedicated numerous works to the Armenian people, its history and culture, contributing to the propagation, presenting our nation to the world in its best and making it more recognizable.

For the years-long work aimed at the strengthening and development of the Armenian-Russian friendship and cultural ties, the President of Armenia decorated Kim Bakshi with the Order of Honor, which the great friend of the Armenian people received on the occasion of Armenia's 21st anniversary of Independence.

For Armenian version of this article click on:

http://armenpress.am...kim-bakshi.html

KARABAKH IS ARMENIAN LAND AND NO AZERI WAS EVER MENTIONED THERE: KIM BAKSHI

Interview by Roza Grigoryan

Nov. 21. 2013

http://armenpress.am...kim-bakshi.html

YEREVAN, NOVEMBER 21, ARMENPRESS. Renowned author, scholar of the Armenian Studies, translator and culture expert Kim Bakshi authored a new book dedicated to Armenia and the Armenian people. "The Spiritual Treasures of Artsakh" dedicated to the history, picturesque landscape, and historical and cultural monuments has already been introduced to

the public. "Armenpress" News Agency launched a visionary journey with Kim Bakshi and talked to him about the spiritual ties, which connect him with the Armenian people.

- Kim Naumovish, how did You create Your new book titled "The Spiritual Treasures of Artsakh"? How long did it take You to write the book?

- First of all I would like to mention that the idea of the book belongs to a wonderful woman Greta Mirzoyan, who once chaired the soldiers' mothers committee. Then, I attended the photo-exhibition by Hakob Berberyan, which was dedicated to Shushi. All those photos have been enclosed in this book. The Presidents of the Nagorno Karabakh Arkady Ghukasyan and then Bako Sahakyan urged me to create this book introducing the treasures of Artsakh. We paid USD 30 thousand only to the printing house to publish the book. Also, the Karabakh authorities gave me certain amount of money, so that I could travel in Europe and study books dedicated to Artsakh in France, England, and in the United States as well. First of all this book states that Artsakh is a place historical and cultural importance and it's an Armenian land. No Azerbaijani was ever mentioned or live there. It's a great spiritual centre. The Sarkisov family, Sergey Hambardzumyan, and Suren Sargsyan helped me to write the book. It took me two years to write the book.

- There is a question you are, probably, frequently asked - how did you love Armenia?

- When I visited Armenia for the first time 50 years ago, I did not know much about your country. I knew it was a sunny country and that the world's ancient state Urartu was here. We were fond of the Armenian cognac with three stars in Moscow. That time I paid a visit to Armenia as Vakhtang Ananyan's guest, who took me to Garni, Geghard, and Etchmiadzin, where I met with Catholicos Vasken I, who presented me a watch made in Switzerland. Even now I have a watch with the Armenian letters engraved on it (smiling). At that time I met with Silva Kaputikyan and Sos Sargsyan. We used to meet each other very frequently. Their loss grieved me deeply. After, we launched the production of movie titled "Matenadaran" with filmmaker Hovik Hakhverdyan.

Serzh Sargsyan honors great Russian writer Kim Bakshi

24.Nov.2012

see photo at link

http://www.tert.am/e...t-award/?sw/?sw

Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan has bestowed an Order of Honor upon the renowned Russian fiction writer, culture expert and Armenologist, Kim Bakshi.

Receiving the great writer on Saturday, the president praised his role in the the strengthening and development of Armenian-Russian friendship and cultural ties. He thanked Bakshi for devoting numerous works to the Armenian nation, its history and culture over the course of his creative activity.

According to a press release by the Presidential Office, Bakshhi told the president that his new book, The Spiritual Treasures of Artsakh, will soon enrich his literary series devoted to the Armenian nation.

Sargsyan wished the writer sound health and success in all his future initiatives.

Kim Bakshi was honored on the occasion of the 21st anniversary of Armenia’s independence.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: book

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users