Photo

Coming Back From Heaven After Meeting God!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:16 AM

Former Skeptic Crystal,  Who Claims She Died and Went to Heaven, Describes What God Said to Her

October 26, 2013

by Billy Hallowell

http://www.theblaze....lking-with-god/

Crystal McVea was always a churchgoer, but in her heart, she was never truly convinced of God’s existence. That changed after she says she had a near-death experience that brought her face-to-face with her creator.

In her book, “Waking Up in Heaven,” McVea detailed her experience flat-lining as a result of complications from pancreatitis. During doctors’ rush to save her, the wife and mother of four says she ascended to heaven, met angels and interacted with God.

McVea, from southwest Oklahoma, knows her story sounds unbelievable, which is why she almost didn’t write the book. But in the end, she decided she needed to be heard.

In an interview with TheBlaze, McVea said she was once the biggest skeptic who couldn’t rectify the pain and suffering she went through as an abused child with the existence of a supposedly loving God.

But she says her experience in heaven changed all that.

How She Ended Up in Heaven

The former teacher remembers being in the hospital on Dec. 10, 2009. After accidentally overdosing her on pain medication, doctors called a code blue and worked on McVea for seven to nine minutes, all while her mother watched in horror as her daughter lay dying.

“I remember almost every detail. I remember being in the bed. My mother was at my feet and I remember starting to drift off — and I remember opening my eyes and telling her that I loved her,” McVea recalled. “I remember just closing my eyes in that bed and I opened them and I was standing in the most beautiful tunnel of light I could ever describe.”

McVea said she instantly knew she was in heaven. The difference within her was noticeably profound. Negative feelings and emotions were gone and she said it was as though all knowledge had been instantly downloaded to her brain.

“On Earth I was chained with human emotions like shame and guilt,” she told TheBlaze. “I had an abortion as a teenager. After that abortion I thought, ‘I’ve done it now — if he was real, he could never love me now.’”

But in heaven those thoughts were suddenly gone. McVea said while she knew she was dead, she was overtaken by a level of happiness she had never felt.

She also soon realized she wasn’t alone.

“I had two angels standing to my left whom I recognized as angels immediately … they took on vaguely human shapes,” she said, describing them as emitting an amber light. [I also met those two angels personally years ago. MAN]

She recalls communicating with the angels, but that she didn’t need to use words to do so; it was as though they all could telepathically and effortlessly speak with one another.

Meeting God

It didn’t take long to realize that there was a third figure nearby. To her right, McVea said she recognized God. After years of lamenting over his existence and wondering why he would have allowed her to suffer through sexual abuse at such a young age, as well as other challenges, she said she instantly fell before him in worship.

“What I saw and felt was just this beautiful, radiant, glowing light. That’s the only word I can even think to decide it,” she told TheBlaze. “But I was very aware that I was in front of the presence of the one true God. I’m a Christian. I believe it was the presence of the father, and the son and the Holy Spirit.”

McVea loved heaven so much in those moments that she had no urge to return to earth. But she says the Almighty gave her a choice.

“In that instance … God showed me my four children and he told me I could go back and be their mother or I could stay there,” she remembered. “For the first time in my life I chose God … I chose to stay with him. I’m so glad that he allowed me to remember that.”

As God, the angels and McVea moved toward the light, she says God told her that the decision was final and once they crossed through she wouldn’t be able to go back. At the time, she felt completely comfortable with this choice.

As they continued toward heaven’s gate, she said God showed her something she’ll never forget: He conjured the image of a little girl laughing and playing — a child that McVea felt intensely moved by.

“My spirit could not contain all the love I had for her. When I looked back down at her, I recognized her as me,” she said.

McVea believes God wanted her to know that he never abandoned her even in her darkest hours, so he showed her herself at the age of 3 — before sexual abuse forever changed her life. The love McVea felt while looking at herself, she believes, is the same compassion and care God has always had for her. The experience allowed her to see herself through God’s eyes and, as a result, healing took place.

As they were approaching the gate at the end of the tunnel, McVea said she suddenly heard her mother scream her name. As a result, she was instantly filled with compassion and asked God if she could return briefly to tell her mother she was OK. God again gave her a choice.

“I just felt such pity (for my mom) and I turned around to find her voice — and (God) said, ‘Tell them what you can remember,’” she recalled, noting that she responded, “I’ll remember everything and I’ll be right back.”

Coming Back From Heaven

McVea suddenly opened her eyes and found herself surrounded by nurses, doctors — and her grieving mother. As they bombarded her with questions to ensure she was alert, McVea said she kept trying to drift away back to the tunnel, but was unable.

“I felt trapped,” she said of her inability to escape back to the afterlife.

Over time, McVea slowly came back into herself, but things had profoundly changed. While she didn’t remember all of the details, she said some of what happened in heaven has remained with her.

Today, despite skeptics who doubt the veracity of her story, McVea maintains that everything happened as she described. She told TheBlaze that those minutes during which she was considered physically dead actually account for the time in which she has “been the most alive.”

McVea certainly isn’t the first person claiming to die and meet God in heaven. There are many with like testimonies. So there should be TRUTH in all those visitations to Heaven. What about you? Are you ready to go to Heaven after your physical death and enter the gate to Heaven? It's never late, as you read this article COME TO JESUS! death may come any moment! Repent now for your unbelief and sins and start learning, studying, the teachings of Jesus. If you are a backsider then it's time now to come back to Jesus! Entering the gate of God's Heaven after your life on earth will be worth everything and anything..it's not yet late, repent and come to Jesus!

#2 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:08 AM

Do not watch this video in whole, just the beginning. Later there is horrible frightening scenes from hell, hand drawings by someone to whom glimpses from hell was shown by Jesus, only a fool will reject entering the Gate of God to Heaven:

#3 Yervant1

Yervant1

The True North!

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,599 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:55 AM

How is the book sale coming along? Nice narrative indeed!

#4 man

man

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

http://www.amazon.co...howViewpoints=0
Excerpt from the Book
SOMEDAY SOON, ONE OF MY PRECIOUS THREE-YEAR-OLD twins is going to ask me the question “Mommy, what happened to you when you died?”

Someday they will overhear me telling my story to someone and want to know more about it. They will look at me with their big, innocent eyes and try to make sense of what they’re hearing. It isn’t always easy explaining what happened even to adults, so how am I going to explain it to my kids?

There is so much I want to share with them, so much I want them to know. You see, my story is one of hope and forgiveness and salvation, and of the glorious healing power of God’s presence. It’s the story of what I saw and what I learned when, during a hospital stay, I left my body for nine minutes and went to heaven and stood before God. And it’s the story of how, when I came back to Earth, my life was profoundly and permanently changed—changed down to the very core of my being.

But it is also a story that, for the longest time, I didn’t want to tell.

I live in a wonderful town in southern Oklahoma, in a community of friendly and God-fearing people, a place where passion for Jesus runs deep. Still, I know how much damage a juicy piece of gossip can cause. I was a teacher—someone parents trust to teach and care for their children—and I was afraid that if people heard my story, I’d be shunned and ridiculed and maybe even fired.

I was afraid people would think I was flat-out crazy.

And even though God’s instructions to me could not have been any clearer—“Tell them what you can remember”—I struggled to understand why I had been chosen and what exactly He wanted me to do.

I struggled, because I’m the least likely person to be telling anyone about God.

Put simply, I’m not ever going to be on any short list for sainthood. Early in my life I was a sinner, and I’m pretty sure I broke every one of the Ten Commandments. That’s right, not just some—all ten.

Even the big one—Thou shalt not kill. When I was younger, I committed a sin I believed to be so grievous and so unforgivable, I was sure God could never love me, if He even existed at all.

And that was the other thing about me—when it came to God’s existence, I was a skeptic. I had grown up in the heart of the Bible Belt, been baptized not once but four times, gone to church regularly, and heard a million sermons about God. And yet, deep in my heart, I wasn’t convinced. Over and over I challenged God to prove He existed, and every time He did. I’d set up a new roadblock, a new challenge for Him to overcome.

I saw the hardships in my life as evidence that God had no interest in protecting me from harm. I questioned Him, and I cursed Him. And at times I vowed to cut Him out my life.

And still—and still!—God chased me and wooed me and loved me and chose me, and then He sent me back to this world to share a message.

And so, eventually, I began to tell my story. I told strangers in restaurants, customers at Walmart, and patrons eating ice cream at Braum’s—anywhere and everywhere I felt God’s familiar nudge.

“Excuse me,” I’d say. “My name is Crystal McVea, and in 2009 I died and went to heaven.”

How’s that for an icebreaker?

And what happened after I started telling the full story of my journey to heaven is a remarkable, miraculous tale all its own.

Now I am sharing that story with you, in this book. Believe me, writing a book is not anything I ever thought I’d do. It’s not like it was on my bucket list (like taking my kids to see a Broadway show and going to the Grand Canyon), and every single day I worked on this book was a day I had to pinch myself to make sure it was really happening.

But as soon as I got over my fears and started testifying, I knew that God’s plan for me was to share what happened with as many people as I could. And frankly I can only spend so many hours a day at Walmart accosting strangers in the checkout line. Writing a book will leave me lots more time to get dinner ready for the kids.

Now, are there people out there who will think I’m a fraud, or a religious nut, or crazy? I’m sure there are. Maybe some people who pick up this book will toss it across the room midway through and write it off as fiction. Who is this mom from Oklahoma who says she stood with God? Why should we believe anything she says? One response I sometimes get is, “Oh, Crystal, I believe that you believe you saw God. I just don’t know if I believe it.” That’s just a polite way of saying I’m either lying or crazy without actually having to say it.

The truth is, I know my story is hard for some people to believe. I know what I went through is beyond the realm of what we can experience on Earth. Listen, if someone had come up to me before this happened and told me they had died and stood with God, I’m pretty sure I would have been skeptical, too.

But I also know this book deals with the biggest and most important questions of them all: Does God exist? Is there a heaven? What is God’s plan for us? Why are we even here?

I certainly don’t pretend to have all the answers. In fact, I still have plenty of questions. Nor am I claiming to be anyone special. I’m a run-of-the-mill American mom living in the heartland. I spend my days begging my twins to take their naps, driving my older kids around to practices, and trying hard to eat better and lose a little weight (and not always succeeding). Before this happened I loved my life as a mother and a wife and a teacher, and that life fulfilled me deeply.

But what happened to me did happen, and now I know—after a lifetime of not knowing—that God does exist. He gloriously, beautifully, wonderfully exists.

And since God told me to share my whole story, that is what I’m doing—even though much of my story is painful and not always pretty. You will learn as you get deeper into this book that for most of my life I lived with terrible shame and horrible secrets. For the longest time I hated myself and believed I was worthless, and as a result I made so many bad choices.

But it’s important to realize who I was in order to understand who I have become.

Some of what I describe about my time in heaven may be familiar to you from other accounts of people dying and coming back—the quality of the light, the shimmering entrance-way, the presence of angels—but some of it probably isn’t. Everything I describe is absolutely, 100 percent how I remember it—that has always been my one and only rule for sharing my testimony. Nothing is embellished or exaggerated even the tiniest bit. I always tell people, “If I was going to make this up, I’d have made it a lot more dramatic.” What I describe is what I experienced, nothing more or less.

What I can say is that the things God showed me were simply astonishing in their power and impact, and now the reality of God’s presence bursts forth from my heart every day. The truth is, I was more alive in those nine minutes than I have ever been in all my years on this Earth.

And now I can only hope that through my descriptions, however inadequate they may be, you will feel even a fraction of the power and the impact and the absolute glory of what I experienced.

NOT LONG AGO I read about a national Pew survey that showed the number of young Americans who have doubts about the existence of God is growing. In 2007, only 17 percent of people aged thirty or younger said they had some doubt that God was real. In 2012, that number went up to 32 percent. That’s roughly a third of young Americans surveyed who aren’t sure if they believe God is real.

Then there is a recent comment from Professor Stephen Hawking, the famous Cambridge scientist. “There is no heaven or afterlife,” he said in a 2012 interview. “That is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark.”

Maybe the Pew poll and Hawking’s comment should upset me, but they don’t. And the reason they don’t is because I used to be one of those doubters. I understand the skepticism, because a skeptical streak still runs through me. As a kid I questioned everything, and as an adult I’m still nosing around, searching for answers.

And while I no longer have any doubts about God and His power, I also realize that I am lucky, because I got to stand with Him. For many others, faith is about believing in a God they can’t see. And for some, faith means believing in a God they have questions about. Just because you have questions doesn’t mean you can’t have faith.

My point is, I can’t prove that what happened to me actually happened. Reading this book requires some measure of faith. Ultimately, what you take from my story depends on what you believe.

In the hallway of our home, just outside the bedroom where my youngest daughter plays with her purple stuffed donkey and my youngest son cooks up adventures for his little wooden robot, not far from where my oldest boy lifts weights and my teenage daughter texts her friends nonstop, a verse from the Bible is stenciled across the wall in black script. It reads

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for,

And the evidence of things unseen.”

Hebrews 11:1–3

Because of what happened to me, I know that God is real...

#5 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

Do not watch this video in whole, just the beginning. Later there is horrible frightening scenes from hell, hand drawings by someone to whom glimpses from hell was shown by Jesus, only a fool will reject entering the Gate of God to Heaven:

:goof: You committed a sin of sodamy (?). :saddam: of biblical proportions. You omitted to show us pictures of fire and brimstone in Sodom and Gomorra. :jester:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QA6UE91PlUA/T_Rbr7XaNxI/AAAAAAAAIjY/92azTBIIgXc/s1600/lake-of-fire-mary-k-baxter-hell-truth.jpg

lake-of-fire-mary-k-baxter-hell-truth.jp

Image8.gif

Edited by Arpa, 30 October 2013 - 06:05 PM.

#6 Sip

Sip

Buffet Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,366 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:34 AM

Best thing about Hell is none of the God believers will be there. What more can you ask for?  Oh yah not to mention no virgins either :)  Give me 72 experienced ones ;)

#7 Arpa

Arpa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,011 posts
  • Interests:Culture

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:14 AM

http://cheffrankonline.com/wordpress/wordpress-content/uploads/2012/03/chef.gif

Hey Sip, are you the chef manager :chef: of that huge hellofasize barbeque pit?

You keep up those comments and your rump will be roasted. :partytime:

http://chrisreimersblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/fire_brimstone.jpg

http://oneforthetable.com/images/stories/articles/agatha_french/pigroast1.gif

• Sip likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users